Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) (543 Views)

Dealers Only Swap GLE With ML / Asold... sold... Awoof for Dealers only / Deal For Dealers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
2019 Lexus ES 350 needed urgently in Abuja!

DM or Call 08130698743 for negotiations

Cheers!
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

Cheers!
werey, e no go well for you and your family in Jesus name amen..... Scammer
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
werey, e no go well for you and your family in Jesus name amen..... Scammer

No insult me too much oh
You no know say my papa fit be your papa helper in future grin

Dumb, broke, retvrded mofo grin
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

No insult me too much oh
You no know say my papa fit be your papa helper in future grin

Dumb, broke, retvrded mofo grin
if your useless father no train u that you can pass your message without insulting others, I will help that your useless father by training you
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

Cheers!
werey, I will soon call you.... your number saved
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
werey, I will soon call you.... your number saved

I’m waiting lmao

But please identify yourself when you do so I can report your number to the relevant authorities

You don’t even know who you’re fvcking with grin
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
if your useless father no train u that you can pass your message without insulting others, I will help that your useless father by training you

My father is more useful than yours though grin

Works in Oil and Gas upstream and is currently an NNPC consultant

What does your dad do exactly? cheesy
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

I’m waiting lmao

But please identify yourself when you do so I can report your number to the relevant authorities

You don’t even know who you’re fvcking with grin
when I'm not stupid like your father, why should I identify myself
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

you don't have to tell me, by the way you talk your father works as a security man in NNPC
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

having gone through your post, if your father works in NNPC your brain won't be wired to be abusing everyone on this platform, go check all your previous post.... you're not trained....
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
having gone through your post, if your father works in NNPC your brain won't be wired to be abusing everyone on this platform, go check all your previous post.... you're not trained....

My father doesn’t work “in” NNPC dumbo
He works for a private IOC and is a consultant for NNPC on a number of projects.
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
you don't have to tell me, by the way you talk your father works as a security man in NNPC

Let’s take this thing to WhatsApp na

Abi you don’t want me to get your number again grin
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

My father doesn’t work “in” NNPC dumbo
He works for a private IOC and is a consultant for NNPC on a number of projects.
but must you be abusing or insulting others that have contrary opinion to yours
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

Let’s take this thing to WhatsApp na

Abi you don’t want me to get your number again grin
no worry I go call you, shebi you are into business
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
but must you be abusing or insulting others that have contrary opinion to yours

It’s not a matter of having a contrary opinion

If you were wrongfully arrested for making a phone call to someone before they went missing I would still make the same argument on your behalf bro.

Let’s call a spade a spade, the police carried out a very shitty investigation and then you’re justifying that when it’s obvious that they messed up as usual.

Imagine how the husband must feel losing his wife then still being arrested without any solid evidence. It’s not right!
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
no worry I go call you, shebi you are into business

Yes
Automobile sales, maintenance and repair, vehicle armoring, haulage and logistics and precious stones and metals trading to name just a few.

My dad taught me to be a hustler and always hustle legit
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

It’s not a matter of having a contrary opinion

If you were wrongfully arrested for making a phone call to someone before they went missing I would still make the same argument on your behalf bro.

Let’s call a spade a spade, the police carried out a very shitty investigation and then you’re justifying that when it’s obvious that they messed up as usual.

Imagine how the husband must feel losing his wife then still being arrested without any solid evidence. It’s not right!
so the next thing is to be abusing, can't you correct without insulting.
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
so the next thing is to be abusing, can't you correct without insulting.

I wouldn’t have had to abuse you if you had actually taken the time to logically assess the situation and show some human empathy.

I mean just take a look at your initial comment
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by 2special(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

I wouldn’t have had to abuse you if you had actually taken the time to logically assess the situation and show some human empathy.

I mean just take a look at your initial comment
I said for the police to arrest her husband, they must have tracked and listened to her last voice conversation through the service provider.....to you, you think is not possible for the police to do so and the next thing is for you to be insulting...
Re: Urgently Needed (abuja Dealers Only) by Ericnrm(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
I said for the police to arrest her husband, they must have tracked and listened to her last voice conversation through the service provider.....to you, you think is not possible for the police to do so and the next thing is for you to be insulting...

You’re making assumptions when the same police themselves never made mention of such.

All they said word for word was that they arrested the last three people she spoke to on the phone.

I have a friend whose brother was in a similar situation around 2014. He went out with a friend and then he went missing after that and they arrested him just cause he was one of the last people to go out with him.

Nobody is saying you shouldn’t take them in for interrogation, but you don’t play judge, jury and executioner like the police usually do without having all the facts right.

That’s someone’s son, brother, uncle or father that’s mourning and you want to cause further pain to him and his family?

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Sold / Registered Toyota Solara 2004- 550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.