Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Female Babcock Student In Viral S-tape With BF Allegedly Expelled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Babcock Student In Viral S-tape With BF Allegedly Expelled (2973 Views)

Fear Woman: Encounter Between An Ex Babcock Student And Lautech Girl(pic) / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Meet Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, A Stunning Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Babcock Student In Viral S-tape With BF Allegedly Expelled by TheOlusanjo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
According a Twitter user identified as @Seyishae, the female Babcock University student whose s*x tape was released on twitter has been expelled. The viral s*x video of two Babcock University students that was leaked online last night and reports have it that the female student has been expelled.

The two students were seen having s*x in a private ward at the National Neuropsychiatric. Hospital, Aro Abeokuta. It was reported that the video was recorded when the lady visited the guy who has been expelled from the school and was undergoing rehabilitation at the psychiatric hospital.

Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile has reacted to the video after a fan asked if he has seen it. See their conversation below:

“Zlatan have you seen that Babcock s*xtape?”

Zlatan Ibile reacted:

“No please put me on”

Many have condemned the male student who allegedly released the video after his friends dared him to.

Source: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/female-babcock-student-in-viral-s-tape-with-bf-allegedly-expelled-zlatan-ibile-reacts-to-video/

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan 7 Pictures That Will Give You Instant Head Turn / How Did You Came About Your Users Name? / I Lost My Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.