Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry (2461 Views)

Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yea, to merry, saying that in indians voice.

I want some shikudi with bold Yoruba surname and Yoruba culture in my family. Buh please note that i don't tolerate competitions beards compitition to be precise and where i come from in Ondo state, we have enough Yam, i wouldn't be needing an extra.

I don't know if my in-laws immhotep, gmbuharii, lzaa can help me with one.

If i no marry ibo gal from yeast, wetin i gain?
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ha, shocked why are you people not saying anything? undecided abi you people here are primitive too ni? cry
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by ikpuchinonye1994: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
marrying an Igbo is a great feat most afonja men dream on achieving in the entire life.. They give special recognition to afonja men who are able to marry Igbo lady. check most afonja celebrities and politicians, they are either dating or are married to Igbo ladies living their dirty afonja women behind..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:
marrying an Igbo is a great feat most afonja men dream on achieving in the entire life.. They give special recognition to afonja men who are able to marry Igbo lady. check most afonja celebrities and politicians, they are either dating or are married to Igbo ladies living their dirty afonja women behind..
you are absolutely right eponchinonye(what a name) grin i will become a politician in the future and ikeazu is my mentor reason i'm so desperately searching for an aba woman. I just don't like beards competition and we have more than enough yam already where i come from grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Why are you all primitive here ke Abi all of you in this section are all from yeast ni grin abi e wa gbami ke.
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ni gbogbo wa da roro bigba pe awon omo nna ati awon ebi won calabar ba lo ile odun yi.

You are all easterners here, you can't tell me nothing. You all are primitive here grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by ikpuchinonye1994: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
you are absolutely right eponchinonye(what a name) grin i will become a politician in the future and ikeazu is my mentor reason i'm so desperately searching for an aba woman. I just don't like beards competition and we have more than enough yam already where i come from grin
go find the picture of Igbo woman and masturb.ate away your miserable life away cause am sure that you can't afford to marry any Igbo lady..

6 Likes

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:
go find the picture of Igbo woman and masturb.ate away your miserable life away cause am sure that you can't afford to marry any Igbo lady..
who told you that i can't afford any ibo woman epon chinonye(buh this your name get as e be o) grin my 40ft container is on the sea bebe. I can even afford to marry three at same time self once it will devoid of the beards competition and they won't be bringing in more yams to the ones i already have grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by donbachi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
go mbaise na.
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
I will come back later after new year. Seems they've all traveled home for xmas. Heard the land of the rising snow doesn't really have network like that.

It's a region filled with primitive people grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
go mbaise na.
ehn ehn. Where is mbaise my brother? I hope their women there dont like going to their husband house with yams grin cuz where i come from, our land is so fertile that yam is one thing we can never run out of.
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by LZAA: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:

I want some shikudi with bold Yoruba surname and Yoruba culture in my family. Buh please note that i don't tolerate competitions beards compitition to be precise and where i come from in Ondo state, we have enough Yam, i wouldn't be needing an extra.

Afamed must hear thisgrin

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by LZAA: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by LZAA: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
You have to play nzeogwu and ojukwu's speeches everyday

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed must hear thisgrin
oh, lzaa my in-law, you've arrived. How was aba-owerri expressway hope it didn't rise your bp grin

who is afamed? Your uncles brother or your brother in-law uncle grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:
You have to play nzeogwu and ojukwu's speeches everyday
no now my in-law, since i don't like beards competition like ones that will come to my house with yams grin i really do love greediness and since Azikuwe is my mentor on that i'd ratherplay his greey speech daily grin so i can learn to become more greedy. Even the ones he's been making in hell ever since his death, i'll find a way to get them all and play 'em all the time grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by LZAA: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
no now my in-law, since i don't like beards competition like ones that will come to my house with yams grin i really do love greediness and since Azikuwe is my mentor on that i'd ratherplay his greey speech daily grin so i can learn to become more greedy. Even the ones he's been making in hell ever since his death, i'll find a way to get them all and play 'em all the time grin
Las las u want igbo wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:

FFK can help you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:
so my in-law, can you get me something like below, aside the fact that i so much love greediness while i detest beards competition, i reall love muscle competition. grin

so can you get me someone like below my belove in-law grin

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by tricksters: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:

Come back to edit this comment when you figure out difference btw fucqing n marrying. Personally, I have more than 8 Igbo girls am fucqing with no intention to ever engage talkless of marrying but yes I can admit they are sweet as hell. Igbo girl toto de get juice n I luuve that.
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by LZAA: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
so my in-law, can you get me something like below, aside the fact that i so much love greediness while i detest beards competition, i reall love muscle competition. grin

so can you get me someone like below my belove in-law grin
That's why u have been eyeing Amaratasha shey grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by nlPoster: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
As a proper Yoruba woman, I can never refuse yam gift.

I always want as much of it as possible.
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by donbachi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
ehn ehn. Where is mbaise my brother? I hope their women there dont like going to their husband house with yams grin cuz where i come from, our land is so fertile that yam is one thing we can never run out of.
imo state.
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:

Las las u want igbo wife grin
if i don't want it, why would i make a whole thread my future in-law. I so much prefer the ones from the paradise of aba because ikeasun is my mentore grin so help my career dakun grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by LZAA: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
if i don't want it, why would i make a whole thread my future in-law. I so much prefer the ones from the paradise of aba because ikeasun is my mentore grin so help my career dakun grin
But what about yemisi na
U wee just leave her like that
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
immhotep:

FFK can help you grin
oh immo my other future in-law, you are here too. You know i'd have love to ask FFK as you've suggested buh only bianca ojuiku is his ibo callgirl and me i don't like milf grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:

But what about yemisi na
U wee just leave her like that
i don't like girls that can't engage me in muscle competition and yemisi is not good in that aspect.

Only nkechi can ginger to become better muscle wise grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kapilta:
oh immo my other future in-law, you are here too. You know i'd have love to ask FFK as you've suggested buh only bianca ojuiku is his ibo callgirl and me i don't like milf grin
So you finally confess that Igbo amaka grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues omenka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
immhotep:

So you finally confess that Igbo amaka grin

Cc lza.a gmbuhar.ii af.amed helinue.s ome.nka
i did that long ago now my in-law, i just have problem with beards competition and someone coming to my house with yams again when i already have more than enough in my farm grin

so when do you say you will get me nkechi like the one below thet will ginger me to become better as we'll be engaging in muscle competition all the time. grin

Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
imo state.
you've been helpful bro. Thanks. So i hope the mpese girls don't come with yam sha grin
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by ikpuchinonye1994: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
tricksters:

Come back to edit this comment when you figure out difference btw fucqing n marrying. Personally, I have more than 8 Igbo girls am fucqing with no intention to ever engage talkless of marrying but yes I can admit they are sweet as hell. Igbo girl toto de get juice n I luuve that.
cheesy at least, they are ohk to even Bleep unlike Yoruba girls that nobody dey like Bleep cheesy.. The odour from their puzzy fit send one to coma..cheesy Yoruba girls dey pay guys make they Bleep them cheesy
Re: I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry by Kapilta(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:

That's why u have been eyeing Amaratasha shey grin
ehn ehn. This is why i love you my in-law. See now you've quickly given me one. I only hope she won't come with yams sha grin cuz that is my only problem as i already have too much yams grin.

Anyway, for this beutiful thing you've done my in-law grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Influential Nairalander Of 2019!! / I Feel So Embarrassed / What Is So Important About A Car Front Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.