Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video (146052 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Factfinder1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Senseless kids imagine a sick person on admission having sex

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by RevengeNimi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Q
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Macktaob(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Angeldada55(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
That's it !!!

I'm done for the day...ki lo de ?

Is this why we are here on nairaland.com ?

And Iffa talk now, e go be like I too forward.
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Xucxex1997: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
omo d girl set die oooo but she be prof 4 bedmatic matters ooo
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by gaetano: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by tammie24: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Disgraced her family, herself

What was she thinking?

Nobody's talking about the guy in the same video

7 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by afuye(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
They have contributed to suicide
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:
But what was her crime??
We in Nigeria. If you wanna sex, do so in private and not public. We git high moral standards here. Personally I'd sue d idiot that leaked the video.

7 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Sweeetheart(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
So pathetic

I don't want to imagine I'm her parent, I will be totally devastated and demoralized. The said lady is a big disgrace with no class

Many ajepako in public uni won't even go on camera with their fiancé not to talk of bf.

It's time parents imbibe the spirit of common sense in their girl child. Video sex tape of our girls is becoming nauseating

The lady is good tho

13 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by OscarJaden(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
and she get mind swallow the whole cum...smh

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Fordzzy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these people saying their heart bleeds for dem...make una sharaaap.
Like say una sabi dem from house...
Fake sympathisers everywhere online...
I hav nothing against them..
They were just unlucky to hav dier video leaked. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Mtmike(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Same school that expels students for having sex also gives unmerited certificates. Institutional values my foot
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Hassan05(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Get my video course for Fb, Instagram and Twitter ads and sponsor strategies for your brand, business and services for just #1000

Hurry while it last.
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Temptee101(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

Too bad!

She thought she was swallowing akamu not knowing it was her future

I pity her parents

4 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Adiwana: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We in Nigeria. If you wanna sex, do so in private and not public. We git high moral standards here. Personally I'd sue d idiot that leaked the video.

We get high moral standards?? This statement should go to the trash bin with the quickness

6 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by 12345baba(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
That doggy sha
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Females should be using their brains when it comes to negroe males especially.

Their self faulty ego revolves around their private part and not on inventions and development. So if you do a sex tape with any of them, be rest assured that it will be seen by all. That is the only way they can falsely prove to the world that they are men.

No reasonable female will open her legs for an NFA 1diot in rehab.
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
was that the right thing to do?
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Brethren0001(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
And you got me laughing....
You eh!
franchasng:
Where is the sexing taping lets watching it and analyzes it and know if the school authority did the right thing or not, and if you op cannot providing the sexing taping, then gerrarrahia angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by dochenaj: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
She definitely is unworthy in character, hence Babcock did her a favour by expelling her now instead of waiting till graduation to deny her a certificate because she didn't meet the character requirement.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Adiwana:

We get high moral standards?? This statement should go to the trash bin with the quickness
Hypocritical moral standards. Na who dem catch b thief. I'm sure so many will copy the girl's tactics this night.
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by sylve11: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
the speed the girl used to swallow the guy's sperm in the video is incredible,she should submit her CV at xvideos .com

Lol grin cool
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Kendollar696(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
She bleeped and swallowed everything, including her future... Now, parents will collect the shame and embarrassment.. How can you sex and record..
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:
But what was her crime??

Having CONSENSUAL sex I guess. BS of the highest order. They are adults FFS. I really feel bad for both of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Timileyin1234(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:
But what was her crime??
Why did she swallow the cum
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by dochenaj: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hypocritical moral standards. Na who dem catch b thief. I'm sure so many will copy the girl's tactics this night.
Tactics umu mmuo.
Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Astboyfriend11: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
where is the video.pls my fellow Nigerians....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by fowlyansh181(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Just a quick question, will the VC expel himself if someone leaked a sex tape of him and his wife having sex?

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Wasky101: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:
But what was her crime??
Having sex inside the institution. This institutions have laid down rules and regulations if you can't abide don't go anywhere near them.
Every student is giving a handbook when you resume to avoid stories that touch and having sexual intercourse on the premises is not tolerated

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.