Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) (21685 Views)

NESTOIL AVIATION Hangar In Mmia(photos) / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) / Nestoil To Complete OB3 Gas Pipeline To East By March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
imiski:
Congratulations sir. Sucessful brands like this inspires young entreprenuers like us. I have tried many times at setting my own brand, but 'have not been very lucky. I know one day my story will be a motivation to others.
Try this, they don't teach it in schools. Believe your business is a success, see yourself counting the millions and watch the miracle giveaway to success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Baroba(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Congrats to Obijackson and his group, Okwuosa of Oil Serv is another silent player doing big things..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Anambralstson: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
winterfell007:
To be the honest, they are becoming a giant in the EPC industry
They recently acquired pirat-x biggest dredger in this continent
https://nestoilgroup.com/b-q-dredging/equipment/pirat-x/

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by fatymore(f): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good one...News like this give me joy.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by allcomage: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
These people are too much. They work tirelessly, sneak in from behind and come to the top to the amazement of all.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by McTobe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
The only thing I can say is that ERNEST/Nestoil have stepped on many toes and many of his valuable members and of staff that he has hurt can do anything to ensure his downfall. I know more than one story of his top level management that he left with nothing afterwards. I wish him well, I once admired him so much as a student but today I can only say that he should treat his staff well because a lot depends on that.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Anambralstson: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
McTobe:
The only thing I can say is that ERNEST/Nestoil have stepped on many toes and many of his valuable members and of staff that he has hurt can do anything to ensure his downfall. I know more than one story of his top level management that he left with nothing afterwards. I wish him well, I once admired him so much as a student but today I can only say that he should treat his staff well because a lot depends on that.
[/s]
Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by webngnews: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by webngnews: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
McTobe:

What is it with Nigerians sef?

I don't know this guy but I can confirm that building a business of this magnitude requires much more than an emotional driven management.

That he built a successful business of this size is evidence of his managerial progress.

Some lame ineffectual variable will go around propagating theories of how another man already successful should run his business.

Why not walk your talk by employing the aggrieved staff and making it a point to build something more formidable as Nestoil.

Talk (as always) is cheap.

6 Likes

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
OBI JACKSON
THE GUY TRY
NA MAN HE BE
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
I really thank God for this man life...God I need a raise.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
McTobe:

Staff is everything but let's have one of your story.

Why did he abandoned the person?
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by justli: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
RTSC:

The local content law is one of the most beneficial laws since the beginning of Nigeria.

And we have deziani to thank for her visionary leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Our core values- Integrity, leadership, innovation, teamwork and excellence.

Nestoil to the world!

Long live Obijackson group

Long live Odogwu Okija ji eme onu smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Our core values- Integrity, leadership, innovation, teamwork and excellence.

Nestoil to the world!

Long live Obijackson group

Long live Odogwu Okija ji eme onu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ogboni People. The last people I will envy In the Universe are Nigerians. Only God know how many people have been Cleared and Silenced out of the way and the number of gullible people who have been Impoverished to attain such level. Few people sitting on and witholding the Masses Wealth and Riches. Wealth & Riches In the midst of POVERTY!!! Hmmmn.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
imiski:
Congratulations sir. Sucessful brands like this inspires young entreprenuers like us. I have tried many times at setting my own brand, but 'have not been very lucky. I know one day my story will be a motivation to others.

Lol been lucky Is not enough. The question Is can u do what they are doing behind the scene, Are u heart hardened, I don't want to go Into details. Until u are ready to ply their route. Then u are destined to reach greater heights. Even In free town, Nothing Is free. I suppose u know that Area In Lagos called "Kosofe" I hope u know the meaning. I'll stop here.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Westernlove:

Lol been lucky Is not enough. The question Is can u do what they are doing behind the scene, Are u heart hardened, I don't want to go Into details. Until u are ready to ply their route. Then u are destined to reach greater heights. Even In free town, Nothing Is free. I suppose u know that Area In Lagos called "Kosofe" I hope u know the meaning. I'll stop here.

Stop instilling fear in people

Behind the scene moves are exaggerated.
It's just a time worn justification for the unaccomplished man who has never really committed to succeed using established universal principles.

Why must you conclude that everyone who gets rich must be a member of some imaginary sect.

You give these sects unnecessary credit.

Many men in Nigeria have succeeded without a single blemish in their antecedence.

Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oktane:

It's just a time worn justification for the unaccomplished man who has never really committed to succeed using established universal principles.

Why must you conclude that everyone who gets rich must be a member of some imaginary sect.

Many men in Nigeria have succeeded without a single blemish in their antecedence.

Deal with it.

Fear?

Well before I reciprocate, I would like ask u a few questions and I Implore u to be truthful with your answers
1.How old are you?
2.What does your family background looks like?
3.Are u married?

Your answers to this question would determine If u will have my attention or not....
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oktane:

Deal with it.
Wise one!

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Westernlove:

Fear?

Well before I reciprocate, I would like ask u a few questions and I Implore u to be truthful with your answers
1.How old are you?
3.Are u married?

Your answers to this question would determine If u will have my attention or not....

DO YOU AGREE ONE CAN become SUG president without Juju? Yes, I helped my best friend become one without Juju. Same with faculty president. That's just the micro level. One can equally become a Governor and Senator without Juju.

If you can get $10 from 10 people without Juju, you can get $10 from I million people without Juju and become a NAIRA billionaire. Don't hype the supernatural.

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Westernlove:

Fear?

1.How old are you?
3.Are u married?

Sorry to disappoint you Sir.
I really don't crave attention here or indeed anywhere else.

But truth be told we have unconsciously made an industry of failure. Mediocrity is now celebrated with fanfare and gratitude.

Many honest and super clean Billionaires exist in this country on contrast to your perspective. You would be very surprised to know that quite a number of them exist and are very quiet/humble/modest about their acquisition.

For the majority of these they can account for all the money they have ever made Kobo for Kobo.

And by the way, suffice to state here that I am old enough, inquisitive enough and objective enough to independently study and understand the principles of success especially as it concerns material acquisition which still awes some of us as products of an archaichal and defective school and religious system that places mediocrity on a pedestal.

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freehuman:

DO YOU AGREE ONE CAN become SUG president without Juju? Yes, I helped my best friend become one without Juju. Same with faculty president. That's just the micro level. One can equally become a Governor and Senator without Juju.

If you can get $10 from 10 people without Juju, you can get $10 from I million people without Juju and become a NAIRA billionaire. Don't hype the supernatural.

Thanks
This is some advanced reasoning here.
Maybe, the poster should show us the JuJu Linda Ikeji used. And of course our very own Seun Osewa (who of course is a professed Atheist) must be a very high ranking Illuminati. And the guys that set up Opay must be Ogboni.

Aha, Yale bread makers in Ibadan and Beloxxi biscuit marketers are Rosicrucian.

Of course the Nigerian star; the Adenomas of Bigi fame located their ultra modern factory in Ijebu Ode because of proximity to Babalawos and Marabouts.

You all need to get a life.

Local man is tired.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freehuman:

Lol actually I wasn't talking about Juju. I'm a realist though. Yes I know nothing beats a great IQ "Think and grow rich". But what I'm certain of Is "There Is a price for everything In life" I'm certain u know what I'm talking about.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Sorry to disappoint you Sir.
I really don't crave attention here or indeed anywhere else.

But truth be told we have unconsciously made an industry of failure. Mediocrity is now celebrated with fanfare and gratitude.

Many honest and super clean Billionaires exist in this country on contrast to your perspective. You would be very surprised to know that quite a number of them exist and are very quiet/humble/modest about their acquisition.

For the majority of these they can account for all the money they have ever made Kobo for Kobo.

And by the way, suffice to state here that I am old enough, inquisitive enough and objective enough to independently study and understand the principles of success especially as it concerns material acquisition which still awes some of us as products of an archaichal and defective school and religious system that places mediocrity on a pedestal.

You spoiled this beautiful post with the part "Honest And Super Clean Billionaires" What? I'm done with you. Afterall my perception about u wasn't wrong. Sometimes writing good english and constructing good sentences doesn't equate great IQ. You are a perfect example.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Thanks
This is some advanced reasoning here.
Maybe, the poster should show us the JuJu Linda Ikeji used. And of course our very own Seun Osewa (who of course is a professed Atheist) must be a very high ranking Illuminati. And the guys that set up Opay must be Ogboni.

Aha, Yale bread makers in Ibadan and Beloxxi biscuit marketers are Rosicrucian.

Of course the Nigerian star; the Adenomas of Bigi fame located their ultra modern factory in Ijebu Ode because of proximity to Babalawos and Marabouts.

You all need to get a life.

Local man is tired.

Normal typical nigerian black man reasoning. Always Interpreting things In a wrong way. Where did I mention Juju In my previous post? This Is the reason why I asked u the three questions which u failed to answer. I don't relates with Kids who hasn't experience what life truly Is. Kids their parents are still paying their school fees, Kids setup by their parents etc...
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 2:48am On Nov 23, 2019
RTSC:

The local content law is one of the most beneficial laws since the beginning of Nigeria.

what does it say?
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

if you ''know what they are doing'', why don't you report to the police? if you do not report to the police, then you are an acomplice and should be arrested!

people who ply dangerous route thinking its a way, like the CEO said in his speach, don't last long in business. he has been there for 28 years, and you are here, saying nonsense!
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Deal with it.

i thought his type are extinct in Nigeria!
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

Fear?

1.How old are you?
3.Are u married?

why don't you go on ahead and say what you have to say, if you have anything to say at all!

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

Lol actually I wasn't talking about Juju. I'm a realist though. Yes I know nothing beats a great IQ "Think and grow rich". But what I'm certain of Is "There Is a price for everything In life" I'm certain u know what I'm talking about.

because you have been confronted squarely, you are begining to run away from your innitial position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends / 5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do / Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.