Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why I Find It Hard To Date Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Find It Hard To Date Again (1525 Views)

I Will Never Date Again - Truth About Girls / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I am going to share my heart break story hoping it will get off my chest it's been 6years now and today is my birthday and I don't want to celebrate another birthday still wishing I hadn't dated Chrissy.
Actually we first met at my matriculation party , I came to the party alone,and I wasn't too gee and excited about matriculation because I didn't see the university as a thing of fun but as a new challenge.
I just sat in a canteen thinking of how I was going to see myself through school since I was the one financing myself, I was still in thought when I heard a friendly tap on my back, I expected to see bro Alex who was my church member and the only person I told about the matriculation.
Buh lo and behold I saw dis nice looking babe smiling at me.
I was surprised buh I Sha smiled back, she asked me why I was sitting all by myself, I just told her that I wanted to have a drink and return to the party.
To cut the story short we danced together dat day (we rocked each other, you Sha know how guys and girls dance dat the lady's ass will be below your belt and she will be twerking) and we started see each other, I was den a very lively person and enjoyed outings and having fun ,then I was working as a project manager for an anti-child trafficking ngo and a girls initiative I also did health lectures for several female rights foundations, so back den I was Making money and me and chrissy started dating.
She was very supportive, caring for me and helping me balance btw sch and work (cus den I was reading health science ) we where Sha together till 300lev when I had a fatal accident that made me start using clutes.
I couldn't work again,I became broke, and of course no family support except occasionally from the church.when d wounds on my legs where fresh, she always visited, always called, always showed me love, always cooked etc.
And I felt motiv to get better and start working again (my hip and leg was dislocated and a bone was fractured).
However everything changed when I could no longer afford my sch fees omo I tried doing health talks on wheelchair, I didn't have much success, d organizations I worked with only gave me a small upkeep stipend, which wasn't enough for my fees.
After sometime my once nice babe started misbehaving always telling me dat one guys george was the one that gave her the money she is using to cook, and when will I get better, I told her "soon". She always nagged me, saying I was now a liability, sometimes she will answer some guys calls in my presence and when I asked her she will say "does are the people feeding you".I Sha didn't say anything cus even her presence around irritated me.
I still couldn't walk for almost a year and 3months( buh I could stand unaided and move some steps).
It was before her graduation she started calling me vegetable, useless and other names, (it was not dat she was feeding me all through I still received money, buh from time to time I was broke) she started saying dat she couldn't marry a cripple oo dat her father would disown her I Sha told her dat I was not cripple and dat I will get better.
To cut d long story short dis babe dumped me (you will know what it means when your only support as a temporarily disabled Is gone) I couldn't wash my clothes cus as I my legs healed they hurt alot...I lived in biscuits...and when I told my pastor what happened and that I wanted to end my life...he adbadvi me against it and gave me his laptop dat was how I started coding omo i coded den with anger...hammering at my laptop and even writing python with paper and pencil it was as bad as that I started avoiding people infact anybody dat told me sorry I hated that person.
To cut it short I started making money from my wheelchair infact I enjoyed staying on that wheelchair , I did a facial recognition app called Iris for a client in Dubai for about 5million naira, and that was how I was able to hire a physiotherapist to repair me lol...
I rewrote jamb and this time I went for computer science....I spend more time with my computer than any human and since haven't been able to get over my ex...
Even now dat I am in 300lev and am living in my own house at igbo-efon and work for andela..
I don't know how to get back my self because sincerely I have forgiven Chrissy buh I don't seem to have the capability to love anymore..
A responsible lady in my church has been making passes at me and have even told me that she loves me....buh I don't even feel any single thing for anyone even sexual excitement...
Please any advice concerning this matter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
The part you said she met you and ask why you are siting alone and then invited you for a dance sounds like a movie to me.

BTW what she did is what dont applaud just move on and continue to make your money.

She might come back and when she does dump her ass individual girls always feel like the world revolves around them.

Perhaps she wasnt inlove with you at the begining she was in love with your money. Move on and forget the gold digger
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
What your gf did was painful, but then she is only human. Some women are there for the moment and I can't even guarantee you that I would be there forever for a temporarily disabled boyfriend. That is a whole lot of work for anyone. Some will do it out of pity, few out of love.

I assume you have family and day one niggas. I am wondering where they all went to too.

Anyway, It is not compulsory you have the ability to love, date or have sexual excitement. There is MGTOW on Nairaland, you can join them.

If you don't want to join them, seeing that you are obviously concerned- you can speak to a professional.

Congrats on your recovery and success story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by emmaodet: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:
What your gf did was painful, but then she is only human. Some women are there for the moment and I can't even guarantee you that I would be there forever for a temporarily disabled boyfriend. That is a whole lot of work for anyone. Some will do it out of pity, few out of love.

I assume you have family and day one niggas. I am wondering where they all went to too.

Anyway, It is not compulsory you have the ability to love, date or have sexual excitement. There is MGTOW on Nairaland, you can join them.

If you don't want to join them, seeing that you are obviously concerned- you can speak to a professional.

You are a very dangerous woman.
Which one be make e go join MGTOW for nairaland chapter again?
Seems a guy you once really loved dumped you hence the sheer hatred for men

1 Like

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Tanks , buh... don't you think I need a child, or is it a good idea to adopt ?
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
emmaodet:

You are a very dangerous woman.
Which one be make e go join MGTOW for nairaland chapter again?
Seems a guy you once really loved dumped you hence the sheer hatred for men

How? Isn't MTGOW for men who do not want to love or fall for female manipulation?

I have never "really" loved anyone. It works like crazy. No unnecessary expectations from mortals... Yea, I am very dangerous. wink
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Lionpikin(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
So sorry for your predicament....if there is any way I can help, all you need do is mention it as I live at igbo-efon too, I can occasionally be dropping by to check you when coming back from work...all the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:

You can have a child without having a wife.

Can't you? This is 2019. Science has almost everything covered.

The question is, do you really want that life?
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:

https://www.nairaland.com/bytestream/topics

Nigga why u trolling
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Blakjewelry(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:
Hello nairalanders, I am going to share my heart break story hoping it will get off my chest it's been 6years now and today is my birthday and I don't want to celebrate another birthday still wishing I hadn't dated Chrissy.
Actually we first met at my matriculation party , I came to the party alone,and I wasn't too gee and excited about matriculation because I didn't see the university as a thing of fun but as a new challenge.
I just sat in a canteen thinking of how I was going to see myself through school since I was the one financing myself, I was still in thought when I heard a friendly tap on my back, I expected to see bro Alex who was my church member and the only person I told about the matriculation.
Buh lo and behold I saw dis nice looking babe smiling at me.
I was surprised buh I Sha smiled back, she asked me why I was sitting all by myself, I just told her that I wanted to have a drink and return to the party.
To cut the story short we danced together dat day (we rocked each other, you Sha know how guys and girls dance dat the lady's ass will be below your belt and she will be twerking) and we started see each other, I was den a very lively person and enjoyed outings and having fun ,then I was working as a project manager for an anti-child trafficking ngo and a girls initiative I also did health lectures for several female rights foundations, so back den I was Making money and me and chrissy started dating.
She was very supportive, caring for me and helping me balance btw sch and work (cus den I was reading health science ) we where Sha together till 300lev when I had a fatal accident that made me start using clutes.
I couldn't work again,I became broke, and of course no family support except occasionally from the church.when d wounds on my legs where fresh, she always visited, always called, always showed me love, always cooked etc.
And I felt motiv to get better and start working again (my hip and leg was dislocated and a bone was fractured).
However everything changed when I could no longer afford my sch fees omo I tried doing health talks on wheelchair, I didn't have much success, d organizations I worked with only gave me a small upkeep stipend, which wasn't enough for my fees.
After sometime my once nice babe started misbehaving always telling me dat one guys george was the one that gave her the money she is using to cook, and when will I get better, I told her "soon". She always nagged me, saying I was now a liability, sometimes she will answer some guys calls in my presence and when I asked her she will say "does are the people feeding you".I Sha didn't say anything cus even her presence around irritated me.
I still couldn't walk for almost a year and 3months( buh I could stand unaided and move some steps).
It was before her graduation she started calling me vegetable, useless and other names, (it was not dat she was feeding me all through I still received money, buh from time to time I was broke) she started saying dat she couldn't marry a cripple oo dat her father would disown her I Sha told her dat I was not cripple and dat I will get better.
To cut d long story short dis babe dumped me (you will know what it means when your only support as a temporarily disabled Is gone) I couldn't wash my clothes cus as I my legs healed they hurt alot...I lived in biscuits...and when I told my pastor what happened and that I wanted to end my life...he adbadvi me against it and gave me his laptop dat was how I started coding omo i coded den with anger...hammering at my laptop and even writing python with paper and pencil it was as bad as that I started avoiding people infact anybody dat told me sorry I hated that person.
To cut it short I started making money from my wheelchair infact I enjoyed staying on that wheelchair , I did a facial recognition app called Iris for a client in Dubai for about 5million naira, and that was how I was able to hire a physiotherapist to repair me lol...
I rewrote jamb and this time I went for computer science....I spend more time with my computer than any human and since haven't been able to get over my ex...
Even now dat I am in 300lev and am living in my own house at igbo-efon and work for andela..
I don't know how to get back my self because sincerely I have forgiven Chrissy buh I don't seem to have the capability to love anymore..
A responsible lady in my church has been making passes at me and have even told me that she loves me....buh I don't even feel any single thing for anyone even sexual excitement...
Please any advice concerning this matter
you are the one now beating yourself up, until you let go and embrace the future you can never be truly healed
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lionpikin:
So sorry for your predicament....if there is any way I can help, all you need do is mention it as I live at igbo-efon too, I can occasionally be dropping by to check you when coming back from work...all the best
Tanks bro, I attend David christain center...maybe we could meet on Sundays
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.nairaland.com/bytestream/topics

Nigga why u trolling
What do you mean please? Is there anything wrong with my topics
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Have you not seen men who had accidents yet their female partners stood by them through thick and thin? The girl simply wasn't the right person for you. Have it in your mind that you can definitely get a good woman, open your self to few dates, study the ladies and make a choice.
Bytestream:

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:

What do you mean please? Is there anything wrong with my topics

I can't quite match your post and topic history with your story.

Add to the fact that you claim to be an UNDERGRADUATE working for andela, who recently did mass layoffs...

1 Like

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is he a troll? Matweeww angry
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Lionpikin(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:

Tanks bro, I attended David christain center...maybe we could meet on Sundays
okay, I'll pm you later
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

I can't quite match your post and topic history with your story.

Add to the fact that you claim to be an UNDERGRADUATE working for andela, who recently did mass layoffs...

Did I say I was a graduate in my last post.. LoL...
Tanks if you feel I am buh in reality am not a graduate I left the university 2016(ie health science) am still schooling and working as a remote developer....
It doesn't change anything does it ?
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by MJBOLT: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
they are all the same,they want to reap where they did not sow,they will only love you because of your financial status.i'm sure the 'responsible church lady' is only after your money,she may not be responsible sef,maybe she's another chrissy in disguise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:

Did I say I was a graduate in my last post.. LoL...
Tanks if you feel I am buh in reality am not a graduate am still schooling and working as a remote developer....
It doesn't change anything does it

You said you were an undergraduate employed by andela

No company will give full employment to
an undergraduate
a person without an NYSC discharge certificate

Andela recently laid off everyone but their senior engineers. Are you a senior engineer?
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

an undergraduate

Andela recently laid off everyone but their senior engineers. Are you a senior engineer?

Remote developer sir.....I don't go on internship..
Only developers on internship are classified as senior per say...
Buh if you have are good as a remote developer... you are classified as senior by the was you resive jobs and some other conditions
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bytestream:

Remote developer sir.....I don't go on internship..
Only developers that go on internship are classified as senior per say...
Buh if you have are good as a remote developer... you are classified as senior by the ways you recieve jobs and some other conditions, d let off didn't affect us, cus my project manager isn't d one at main hub,Lagos
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Vicboy1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Can python be used in developing of Android apps
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by maak400: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow this story is indeed motivating. You can still give relationship a chance, but show less love, because a lady will only love you as long as you have money and resources to provide for her. You need a woman to give you children so you can’t totally rule out relationship. I’m inspired to continue my coding journey and become a pro too. We’ll surely get there.
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Vicboy1:
Can python be used in developing of Android apps
Yeah..buh compiling to apk is d wahalah
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by chigoizie7(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

an undergraduate

What are you even saying?

That no company will give full employment to a non graduate? Where do you live bro? This is 2019. Some companies no longer go for certificates, they go for skills.

In the world of I.T, you really do not need to be a graduate to excel.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

What are you even saying?

That no company will give full employment to a non graduate? Where do you live bro? This is 2019. Some companies no longer go for certificates, they go for skills.

In the world of I.T, you really do not need to be a graduate to excel.

It is illegal for a person without an Nysc certificate to be employed in Nigeria. You claim to be in IT and you are ignorant like this?
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by chigoizie7(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

It is illegal for a person without an Nysc certificate to be employed in Nigeria. You claim to be in IT and you are ignorant like this?

You are speaking as if you do not live in Nigeria.

You are speaking as if you do not know how things Work’s especially when you are with a private sector.

You are talking as if those people who have only OND do not work in this country.

Baba, you must not be a graduate before you can be fully employed in this nation.

It might be against the law, but that doesn’t mean that private sectors do not do it, that also doesn’t mean that it is right especially if it is against the law, but it happens.

Btw, I am not an I.T person.

When I was still working with a private firm, I knew that so many people were recruiting with only OND, and some of the existing staff were OND holders. This company I am talking of is a firm with over 88 branches in NIgeria as of 2018.
And i know so well that OND holders do not go for NYSC.

Go to Nigeria paramilitaries, NAVY,FRSC,NPF etc, there are provisions for O’Level, OND, NCE holders, so what are you even saying? Do they poses NYSC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

You are speaking as if you do not live in Nigeria.

You are speaking as if you do not know how things Work’s especially when you are with a private sector.

You are talking as if those people who have only OND do not work in this country.

Baba, you must not be a graduate before you can be fully employed in this nation.

It might be against the law, but that doesn’t mean that private sectors do not do it, that also doesn’t mean that it is right especially if it is against the law, but it happens.

Btw, I am not an I.T person.

When I was still working with a private firm, I knew that so many people were recruiting with only OND, and some of the existing staff were OND holders. This company I am talking of is a firm with over 88 branches in NIgeria as of 2018.
And i know so well that OND holders do not go for NYSC.

Maybe if you are working in a garri factory as a casual worker. You work in Nigeria in a company like andela, especially in an entry position, you have your papers.
Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by maak400: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

You are the ignorant one here, It is not illegal.

1 Like

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by chigoizie7(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:

Maybe if you are working in a garri factory as a casual worker. You work in Nigeria in a company like andela, especially in an entry position, you have your papers.

Baba go sit down you are just ignorant.

What you said is that no company will employ anyone without NYSC. As it is illegal. I only gave you instances and places where it happens. Weda na garri factory or sugar cane factory, where they employed? Yes or No? Entry level or not, bottom line is that you are a big fat LIAR.or plainly IGNORANT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by IamPlato(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

How? Isn't MTGOW for men who do not want to love or fall for female manipulation?

I have never "really" loved anyone. It works like crazy. No unnecessary expectations from mortals... Yea, I am very dangerous. wink
Never Really Loved? That Sounds Like Someone With A Bad Love Experience That has Shaped Her Mind Badly.

The Girl I Spoke To Last Night Told Me Her love Story that Shattered My Heart. She Almost Died and Today she Has Very Little Interest In Guys because Of The Past. Poco Love Will Find You Again wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Find It Hard To Date Again by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

Baba go sit down you are just ignorant.

What you said is that no company will employ anyone without NYSC. As it is illegal. I only gave you instances and places where it happens. Weda na garri factory or sugar cane factory, where they employed? Yes or No? Entry level or not, bottom line is that you are a big fat LIAR.or plainly IGNORANT.

Why do you think kemi adeosun got into trouble

https://www.nysc.gov.ng/downloads/nysc-decree.php

SECTION 12
For the purposes of employment anywhere in the Federation and before employment, it shall be the duty of every prospective employer to demand and obtained from any person who claims to have obtained his first degree at the end of the academic year 1973-74 or, as the case may be, at the end of any subsequent academic year the following-
a copy of the Certificate of National Service of such person issued pursuant to section 11 of this Decree
a copy of any exemption certificate issued to such person pursuant to section 17 of this Decree
such other particulars relevant there to as may be prescribed by or under this Decree
It shall also be the duty of every employer to produce on demand to police officer, not below the rank of an Assistant Superintendent of Police, any such certificate and particulars or copies thereof

Lazy empty headed ignorant Nigerian youth.the only thing you can be counted to know is if mercys butt is real or davido has 30 billion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill / Biggest opening House warming party coming up / “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.