Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83221 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by adamskutty(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

His career remained stagnant where exactly?
I don't understand. What progress has ur darling AKA made over the years, southy girl? grin

21 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Upton:

Don't let me pounce on you. Just stay on your lane
Do your worst and I will make you choke on that egusi soup.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Simbrixton(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Yes. Bathong!!! Soweto Gospel Choir won their third this year but you don't hear us making noise because we're used to these things. They don't excite us anymore grin

Thiza wam! We're going to hear about this nomination untiiiiiiil!
look young gal i dont take sides i think nigerians are also to blame for migrating enmass into south africa but ur damn country is still run by whites that is where you lot are failing why not fight to take the economic control from the white man

16 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

What exactly are u doing here on our forum? Displaying your joblessness...go back to your white masters...African slave
Lol but don't you get tired of repeating the same thing over and over again?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Sam0(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mumu people,they are jubilating while Burner is going for Grammy.

14 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why was he in such a rush to come perform down South so soon after he vowed never to set foot here again?

He's greedy and now crying out loud for the lost earnings.

This one is a fool...

You seem to understand that the organizer has been put in serious debt ...

Burna is a performing act and will be paid for coming... if show gets cancelled, burns hasnt loss anything, he will obviously accept another show for that date...

You and your AKA nitwit are simply senseless idiot hating on fellow africans

23 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by SmartyPants(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:
'Tis a welcome development cheesy where are those small boys who were running their mouths?

What pained me was how burna boy had the guts to diss MI now look at him going back on his word and allowing himself get embarrassed.

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Correcto:
I trust Nigerians to be silent until AKA eventually visit Nigeria
He'll be very stupid if he does that

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by hollah123: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
adamskutty:
See this one.
Someone that is being nominated for grammy award.
Burna boy doesn't need S.A in anyway whatsoever
He is not in same category with AKA infact they are not mates and can never be.
Burna boy is not only a Nigerian brand but a World brand
His music sells outside the shores of Africa and doesn't need S.A, infact the money from the concert is peanuts to him. grin

Aka should be glad and give thanks to heaven if he is to share a stage with any Nigerian Artist talk more of burna grin grin

pls pls pls don't compare a lion with a dog. What an insult
bro let's face reality here, I am a Nigerian too but I will tell u point blank that burna bleep up. how can u vow not to enter a country again n in no time u are planning to go there n trying to save face by saying the money will b used for victims. he broke d code by willing to perform there, how much will they give him compared to his reputation? now he has been embarrassed now n d wall gecko drake wanna be is now forming boss. atimes lion gaz respect itself so dog no go rubbish am

31 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Simbrixton:
look young gal i dont take sides i think nigerians are also to blame for migrating enmass into south africa but ur damn country is still run by whites that is where you lot are failing why not fight to take the economic control from the white man
Okay.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Respect55(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Burna isn't reliable. He isn't man enough. Why accept to go to South Africa in the first place?

16 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm Nigerian and I agree with you. some Nigerians could be so uncouth and unruly and they think they can do nonsense in any country, they don't know not every country is a shíthole like Nigeria. I like burna but he deserves every bit of this.
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

Well done AKA. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
kayjay69:
Burna Boy is currently one of the hottest selling Nigerian and African artistes'. The cancellation is South Africans loss not Burna Boys', I am 100% certain he does not need proceeds from this particular show to improve his net worth neither does he need South African fans. He is most likely overbooked at the moment especially coming off the heels of his recent awards (nominations and wins). His popularity came from making music the Nigerian way with a Nigerian blend to it and with that he is clearly conquering the world and is only quite frankly beginning. So if I were him I would not lose any sleep over South Africa or its 56 million people when there are so many out there to reach and so much more to make.

I'm sure u the one who'll lose sleep on his behalf. Otherwise u wouldn't have written this long piece that I've subsequently shortened to keep other South Africans reading this from falling asleep.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by virago(f): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

While they make empty threats rona re shapa thupa (we act)! I'm still waiting for them to boycott MTN, shoprite & dstv grin

Pity we'll only have barbershops, internet cafes (aka fraud centres) & drug-dens to boycott (or burn down in true SA stylegrin)

Your mind must be a very murky and dark place

11 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by UNCL3(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
we talking Grammies they talking nonsense
I don't know why I so much hate this sa's that I once loved.

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nengibo: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
If not for Nigeria, they will still be getting shot for living in certain areas of their country

8 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by fk001(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
BabaIbo:

This is one thing I hate about you ugly folks, very local something.

If you want to type in English, just type in English.
Little thing xygggfhfgjs, as if you don't know you're on a foreign forum, buffo..on

That's how they are they can't speak fluent English, all they know is that

"Thwa nloungo loguna joguna zuwa Zulu Zulu kea kea bla"

Primitive set of people

I don't know what's the difference between that their language and that of programming language.

So irritating

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by gozie112(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

But I keep saying, why would I be jealous of Nigerians? Lol come on now!
i guess u are hiv positive

14 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by espn(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

This is the best News ever! They way they were so convinced that their "Bunny" would perform and we wouldn't do anything about it. Because bona they are what exactly?

Their delusion is beyond redemption grin grin grin grin

Go monate maaaaarn!!
where dem see dis person...

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
payperpost:

I'm happy for him, may be he would have contacted HIV in South Africa if he has gone, Aka or wetin you call am can stick with HIV infected South African girls.
Because that's what Nigerian men are known for, sleeping around.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by fekani: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
BabaIbo:

This is one thing I hate about you ugly folks, very local something.

If you want to type in English, just type in English.
Little thing xygggfhfgjs, as if you don't know you're on a foreign forum, buffo..on

� ���
who are these ones flexing muscle on our forum?
yeye dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by dazzlingd(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Lol but don't you get tired of repeating the same thing over and over again?

No my dear...south African blacks are the dumbest in the entire planet. Being slaves to the whites who are minority yet hate their fellow black. They are lazy and no talent....act so childish. Isn't that irritating.
No achievement, nothing just dependent on the development created by the south African whites. That's the only thing they boast of...shameless! South African whites leave SA and it becomes worse than somalia

28 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Saintsquare(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

His career remained stagnant where exactly?
In SA grin grin angry

11 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
payperpost:
you should be ashamed of your xenophobic self! there are so many places to do show in the world, Nigerian artist has been selling out shows in the UK ever since, there is nothing good about you black South Africans, that country would be worst without the whites.
You crappy musicians can sell out shows in Jupiter and Mars for all I care but here in South Africa WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.You are upset because South African artists refused to share a stage with Bunny Boy?? lol god bless your fragile ego.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by espn(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Useless xenophobians it will take 100 millennium before South African music reach the height Nigerian music is now
Bode Thomas na der best song ever... cheesy grin grin

11 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Elxandre(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
So AKA has proven to be Xenophobic!

If he was this vocal during the Xenophobic attacks, he would have earned my respect.
There's a time to put aside past beef and sue for peace instead, but the hate in AKA ensured he ruined a movement bigger than his and Burna's egos.

What a disgrace.

11 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by uzzyphilip(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
I think this nairaland forum is only for Nigerians, who are these South African barbarians in this group

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ctleurocollege: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Ka nnete! Maybe ba tla kreya tlhabollogo that they long for embarassed

It's only South Africans that communicate like this " puts akana tak idsy HDT long time to get dgjt bcdh head lamp hash gkbs kgd go home" grin

34 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
SmartyPants:

What pained me was how burna boy had the guts to diss MI now look at him going back on his word and allowing himself get embarrassed.
Very shameless person!

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Did u hear Trevor Noah's also been nominated for a Grammy?

How many Grammy's does SA have now again - 7 or something? cool cool

The same Trevor Noah that always tell you guys how stupid the black south Africans are or which one? Does he even live in South Africa? Last I checked his T.V show is been held in USA I guess

Bro let leave all this hate face reality and let Love lead.....AKA was just after his selfish personal interest that one of the major reason Casper will never be cool with him.

21 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Two foolish South Africans quickly rushed to dominate the first two pages of this thread with useless bants. Now that the Nigerians are coming out,their docility is almost unbelievable.

*In the voice of Julius Malema* Fucking cowards!

That's right, one of your political leaders know who you black South Africans are. Cowards!

25 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Angeldada55(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
I hope say this dull baby sef don promise never to come Naija again sa ?

If not ehn, make he nor just try ham !!!

Na me gan gan go come for ham...

I go show the #bastards of Africa say ; a GOAT will always be a GOAT !!!

And "the boy" is truly a GOAT.

Iffa no talk now ehn, pesin no go know say pesin don dey vex.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.