Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic (57634 Views)

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Ebonyi/Cross River Communal Clash; Man Killed In His Farm (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
May his soul R.I.P, innocent man gone just like that.

innocent bawo?!?!?! this man did try to rape this woman, right?!

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder, The woman would be even more Traumatized, The guilt will kill her, As you have rightly said it was Allegedly an Atempted rape.

MrBrown is just trolling cos the guy is innocent till proven otherwise but in this case he paid with his blood.
That woman is in serious trauma
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

innocent bawo?!?!?! this man did try to rape this woman, right?!
Yes, hand over to the right athourity
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
I am not surprised, grin I wasn't expecting Any different.
Ciao! grin

[img]https://media./images/5becc8db5702cc2f9affea9559f10cd1/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
MrBrown is just trolling cos the guy is innocent till proven otherwise but in this case he paid with his blood.
I agree.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
They don't have the right to take laws into their hands, they have to be arrested and do the needful.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://media./images/5becc8db5702cc2f9affea9559f10cd1/tenor.gif[/img]
You need alot of lessons in Trolling grin You are still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yes, hand over to the right athourity

waste of time, as we all know a few nairas will have him walk the street (and possibly rape again) in no time.

Oyindidi:

i certainly AINT...i am serious!. i believe that any rapist, money ritualist, pedo, kidnappers, polithieves, murderers, body part salesmen etc should get a bullet to the back of the head, no question asked!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
You need alot of lessons in Trolling grin You are still a learner.

yet you are still replying?!?!?!? bye bro!

let the rest of us discuss this issue the way we see fit.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Orpe7(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Konji Konji Konji!
Wetin wey konji no go cause

2 Likes

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Oyindidi(f): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

waste of time, as we all know a few nairas will have him walk the street (and possibly rape again) in no time.

i certainly AINT...i am serious!. i believe that any rapist, money ritualist, pedo, kidnappers, polithieves, murderers, body part salesmen etc should get a bullet to the back of the head, no question asked!
I feel same way but in this case he was yet to do the do
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
mechanics:
They don't have the right to take laws into their hands, they have to be arrested and do the needful.

in the real world.... ABSOLUTELY, in lawless Nigeria/Africa, hell no!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Oyindidi(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

My point
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
I feel same way but in this case he was yet to do the do

his mind was already corrupted, it was just a matter of time before he would have succeeded in his criminal ways. death was the "only" solution here.

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

hmmmmm, that's not true, they will surely be arrested.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Oyindidi(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

his mind was already corrupted, it was just a matter of time before he would have succeeded in his criminal ways. death was the "only" solution here.
I hope you don't make mistakes. I feel.you're not in this Nigeria
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Clinton16: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mumu youths
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
I hope you don't make mistakes. I feel.you're not in this Nigeria

no, i dont steal/kill/rape etc and those who do deserve anything they get... and when i am in Nigeria, i feel exactly the same way.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Sweeetheart(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
just assume this happened in North or West?

Igbo are still living In stone age, I pray they experience civilization soon
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, that's not true, they will surely be arrested.

probably, and they will be free soon enough... while the criminal will most definitely not try to rape anyone ever again.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

probably, and they will be free soon enough... while the criminal will most definitely not try to rape anyone ever again.
lolz.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by SalamRushdie: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
he deserves anything he got for raping the woman..... and the below CONFIRMS that he did indeed rape the woman:

Even the heading says trying ...they should have allowed the police handle this because now any woman can just lie against her enemy and get him killed
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by maak400: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
YorubaPrince:
The ALUU 4 comes to mind... The level of savagery in the SE Nigeria is just way too much and out of hands. angry These people lack civilization, societal values, norms and morals. angry I'm very, very serious and real! angry

You wonder why I regard and tag these Okoro pple as Savages and uncivilized. angry
You wonder why they all run away from that jungle to a more civilized SW. angry
You wonder why majority of them would never to go back to that jungle (ONLY on very important occasions) and rather live among Yorubas. cool
You wonder why even their richest folks settle down in the SW where there's civilization and humane treatment. cool

These sort of behaviors just got to stop for real! It's too rampant among these folks, for real... no bants! angry

Easy grin
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit!! Just beause his mother Apologised and Promised, Just promised that she will pay her bills doesn't make him Guilty. She probarbly did that to let peace reign.

There was no investigations, NO evidence, NO Doctor's report, NO Arrests, NO prosecutions, NO judge or Jury And NO courts hearing. They Just Convicted him in a Jungle courts and metted and jungle justice.

You Nigerians are really backwards like i have gathered.

I once read on here that 4 young boys were murdered in this same manner few years Ago at porthacourt and it turned out they were Innocent of what they were accused of.

God bless you ..I think the village have some deep seated hatred against this family , I won't be surprised his uncle's planned this
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by idonhammer: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
YorubaPrince:
The ALUU 4 comes to mind... The level of savagery in the SE Nigeria is just way too much and out of hands. angry These people lack civilization, societal values, norms and morals. angry I'm very, very serious and real! angry

You wonder why I regard and tag these Okoro pple as Savages and uncivilized. angry
You wonder why they all run away from that jungle to a more civilized SW. angry
You wonder why majority of them would never to go back to that jungle (ONLY on very important occasions) and rather live among Yorubas. cool
You wonder why even their richest folks settle down in the SW where there's civilization and humane treatment. cool

These sort of behaviors just got to stop for real! It's too rampant among these folks, for real... no bants! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Cj4charles(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
this happened yesterday where my brother leaves, he has to come sleep over at my place bcus of police harassment
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
these are the only people that the ipob jobless cowards can exercise their power on. but when they spot fulani herdsmen they'll fly s thousand miles and come here to Lagos to disturb
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Even the heading says trying ...they should have allowed the police handle this because now any woman can just lie against her enemy and get him killed

as much as you are right, it is just the same that a man can call a woman a witch and have her killed. you cant fight evil with FEAR, while letting evil progress in society.

now here is a simple question for you: do you think that a man TRYING "unsuccessfully" to rape a woman is a rapist or innocent?!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by toprealman: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
The mum has a strong point...... reference to Fatoyinbo.
Even Bishop Ozubulu is still moving about......#InsideLife
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by SalamRushdie: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as much as you are right, it is just the same that a man can call a woman a witch and have her killed. you cant fight evil with FEAR, while letting evil progress in society.

now here is a simple question for you: do you think that a man TRYING "unsuccessfully" to rape a woman is a rapist or innocent?!

I think there is more to this since his father said he has never been involved in theft or any rape in the past and with the way he was waylaid long after seem to suggest the village wanted him dead for other reason other than rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix / Banker Caught By EFCC Selling New Naira Notes To POS Agent / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.