Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination (38612 Views)

Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Wizkid & Davido Congratulate Burna Boy as He Wins BET Best International Act / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by samwise180(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
I love this words 'Any wey beta go require planning'

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by garfield1: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Burna will break records and win it.he's nigeria's greatest

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by lollybizzu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
The album is overhypped sha

Bad belle...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by SoNature(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
[b]Seriously, I'm one person who is still in doubt how same Burna Boy no body wanted to listen to his song a while ago suddenly became a one of the seven wonders of 2019.
Guys Never give up on yourself. Doesn't matter what. On no account should you allow anybody to break your spirit

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery[/b]

This is not true.

I don't understand Yoruba very much

But I know that Burna's style of afrobeat is not the regular thing we are used to right from the day he hit limelight.

That guy's music is quite unique

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
What Wizkid couldn't achieve
I honestly don't think wizkid ever had dt goal. He sings a lot of playful songs. Maybe now he will.

From Burna's last 2 albums u could tell he had that grammy goal.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Seriously, I'm one person who is still in doubt how same Burna Boy no body wanted to listen to his song a while ago suddenly became a one of the seven wonders of 2019.
Guys Never give up on yourself. Guys, On no account should you allow anybody to break your spirit. Doesn't matter what!

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
The stone that the builders rejected is about to become the chief cornerstone. Let's watch and see how it unfolds!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Seriously, I'm one person who is still in doubt how same Burna Boy no body wanted to listen to his song a while ago suddenly became a one of the seven wonders of 2019.
Guys Never give up on yourself. On no account should you allow anybody to break your spirit. Doesn't matter what!

Pay on Delivery
na that ye song bin start music revolution plus Nigerian artiste refusing to evolve pass the usual baby my baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Tookool(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Op ....na only WizKid and Simi congratulate am so? This life you need to hustle o

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
We never hear any congrats from all the Igbo artistes o. Tekno, Psquare, flavor & co. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by harmbhrosz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
The album is overhypped sha
says a hungry fellow from a bush in a third world country tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by AmuDimpka: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stevecovey:
We never hear any congrats from all the Igbo artistes o. Tekno, Psquare, flavor & co. shocked
burna boy is an Igbo guy from. The Igbo speaking side of Rivers

Stop tribalism

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by UNCL3(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin
Guys Never give up on yourself. On no account should you allow anybody to break your spirit. Doesn't matter what!

Pay on Delivery
I tell you guy
burna that everyone hated in the industry
I have always believed in burna right from the days of ''run my race'' n "'like to party''
I became a die hard fan when I heard ''pree me''
n I knew right then that he would go places.

BURNA TO THE WORLD!!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by bleskid: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
making us proud .. burna bring it home
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by sylve11: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
grin

Na so.

Congrats @ burna boy. cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Stop tribalism
Really? I've never heard him call himself an igbo guy. Never have I ever heard igbo language in his music. shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by micxwell(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stevecovey:

Really? I've never heard him call himself an igbo guy. Never have I ever heard igbo language in his music. shocked
I think he grew up in Rivers....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
micxwell:
I think he grew up in Rivers....
Burnaboy grew up in london for a great part of his boyhood & teenage years. Hes a London boy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by holurinde(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
slyfox35:
Wizkid dey cover up

The thing pain am!!

How do you knw E pain am bro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by LZAA: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
SoNature:

This is not true.

I don't understand Yoruba very much

But I know that Burna's style of afrobeat is not the regular thing we are used to right from the day he hit limelight.

That guy's music is quite unique
What he means is that burna did not get the mad support he has now back then
Burna dropped hits like like to party,don gorgon,won da mo and soke and the response here was lukewarm
Na even outsiders dy praise am
Infact ye was not released as a album song na mixtape song in December 2017
Also burna was actually blacklisted for a while

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by LZAA: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stevecovey:
And their saying congrats wee do what na?
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Temptee101(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sweeetheart:
Yorubas with their plain mind and good wishes

congrats to Burna, he deserved it

shocked

Be not deceived, if only you could see their hearts deep down, you did be amazed what you will discover

Fear humans especially your competitors

Not by shinning teeth

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Sweeetheart(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Temptee101:

shocked

Be not deceived, if only you could see their hearts deep down, you did be amazed what you will discover

Fear humans especially your competitors

Not by shinning teeth

not all artist greet or congratulate him. no be everybody go be like you

this is a sincere wishes

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by holurinde(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Congrat.... Oluwa burna
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Incandescent(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
UNCL3:

I tell you guy
burna that everyone hated in the industry
I have always believed in burna right from the days of ''run my race'' n "'like to party''
I became a die hard fan when I heard ''pree me''
n I knew right then that he would go places.

BURNA TO THE WORLD!!

How did everyone hate him?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by AmuDimpka: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stevecovey:

Do you need him to have signpost showing he is what it is... Though his mum is a Yoruba woman so that might be what it is

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Stop tribalism
burnaboy dad is from ahoada those people are same as ikwerre dem no Dey see their self as Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Coldie(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Una want Aka to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by AmuDimpka: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
burnaboy dad is from ahoada those people are same as ikwerre dem no Dey see their self as Igbo

Oh is that so... A butterfly might not see himself as an insect but a bird ... That doesn't stop the butterfly from being an insect

Beside that I have seen many ikwerre and Ahoada that see themselves as Igbo

It is like saying all kabba people of Kogi don't see themselves as Yoruba

That would be madness

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by henrypsexy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2019

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Kennyswagzz: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
slyfox35:
Wizkid dey cover up

The thing pain am!!
person wey get nomination already
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Kennyswagzz: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Stop tribalism
you suregringrin
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Kennyswagzz: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
LZAA:

And their saying congrats wee do what na?
that guy na fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] / Blac Chyna In A Fight With A Lady In Abuja Nigeria / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.