Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination (38610 Views)

Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Wizkid & Davido Congratulate Burna Boy as He Wins BET Best International Act / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by kalvoken(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sweeetheart:
Yorubas with their plain mind and good wishes

congrats to Burna, he deserved it

Tribalism has really eaten deep down an average Nigerian. Plain mind my toes. Plain mind that goes about stabbing their selves home and away.

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Kennyswagzz: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Oh is that so... A butterfly might not see himself as an insect but a bird ... That doesn't stop the butterfly from being an insect

Beside that I have seen many ikwerre and Ahoada that see themselves as Igbo

It is like saying all kabba people of Kogi don't see themselves as Yoruba

That would be madness
wetin come be all this rubbish now..because of ordinary nomination again una don stary to dey talk rubbish.. burna boy can be from anywhere he likes..nobody gives a damn

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Sweeetheart(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
kalvoken:

Tribalism has really eaten deep down an average Nigerian. Plain mind my toes. Plain mind that goes about stabbing their selves home and away.

I don't when I told you I'm a nationalist

Yoruba have plain mind is tribalism? you need brain transplant for you to enjoy sanity for once
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by shadybruzz: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
The album is overhypped sha
You are just foolish and lack prospects
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Obakoolex(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please is alapomeji on the list too grin cos he promised us Grammy tetey
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:
burna boy is an Igbo guy from. The Igbo speaking side of Rivers

Stop tribalism
sorry o Burna boy is an Engenni man and no we don't speak Ibo grin
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by TemmyT002(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
exstreve:

Well, it doesn't look over hyped to the best music award show in the world

Doesn't mean those in charge of the best music award shoe in the world have sense.

Anyway, I want him to win because he is a Nigerian. Not really impressed with his songs.
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by TemmyT002(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sweeetheart:
Yorubas with their plain mind and good wishes

congrats to Burna, he deserved it

Ode
Doesn't Burna Boy have Yoruba roots?
Sighs
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Akuruoulo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
slyfox35:
Wizkid dey cover up
The thing pain am!!

MUST WIZZY WIN EVERYTHING ?
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by akdjr(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where is even that Sean Tizzle that won Next rated artist that made Burns Boy walk out of the event?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by PopeFlatino(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please where is that guy with d moniker @SeanWilliam... please rush come here now...

Imagine me and this guy dey argue Burna and olamide's level of popularity and achievement grin

How can someone created by God bring Olamide up for comparison with Burna?..what has he achieved?

Even Wizzy and David reigned but Burna is not just reigning,he is Ruling his own world in a classic way.. Period
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by AmuDimpka: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
sorry o Burna boy is an Engenni man and no we don't speak Ibo grin
who gives a fück if you speak Latin.... How many are you again ?
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by UNCL3(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Incandescent:

How did everyone hate him?
I didn't mean to say everyone tho but burna wasn't treated fairly in the industry some years back.
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by galaxy2020(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin....you dey see road
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Budline1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Now Nigerian artistes are realizing who the real boss is. King Burna. Dude raised the bar.

1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Sweeetheart(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
TemmyT002:

Ode
Doesn't Burna Boy have Yoruba roots?
Sighs

this one na runaway patient. which of my statement state he doesn't?

please if this will make you have hbp

Yoruba have plain mind and good wishes. you can jump inside hell fire for all I care

don't mess with me, I don't take all this childishness
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by DennisEche(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wizkid and his kpankolo sound should park well, that joro na the most yeye song wey don hear.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
where is Sean tizzle..he won the next rated at the headies back as 2013 beating same Burna boy to it..

but he is in obscure now..
keep winning and shining.. oluwa Burna
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by TemmyT002(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sweeetheart:

this one na runaway patient. which of my statement state he doesn't?

please if this will make you have hbp

Yoruba have plain mind and good wishes. you can jump inside hell fire for all I care

don't mess with me, I don't take all this childishness

Boring
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Sweeetheart(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
TemmyT002:

Boring

learn to mind your business and fvck off. you can't use me to test your sanity

never!
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by webngnews: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmm
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wizkid has crowned him king burna is the best artist in Nigeria
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by typersi: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Factfinder1:
The album is overhypped sha
Beg to differ100%.where are oda artists who arent over hyped nd made the cut. None. The Album transcends all facets of music.
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Asapkiller(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
akdjr:
Where is even that Sean Tizzle that won Next rated artist that made Burns Boy walk out of the event?

I heard he's into motor spare parts for ladipo market...music ko easy rara

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Anyone else notice simi tweet has twitter Web app grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Asapkiller(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
DennisEche:
Wizkid and his kpankolo sound should park well, that joro na the most yeye song wey don hear.

seconded
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2019
AmuDimpka:
who gives a fück if you speak Latin.... How many are you again ?
Its looks like the heat in Nigeria has roasted your brain. Where in my post did I insult you? You are inconsequential to me.
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by micxwell(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

Burnaboy grew up in london for a great part of his boyhood & teenage years. Hes a London boy.
Noted bro..
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by BlackBovi: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Naijanewsback:
Wizkid , Simi and Dj Spinall have all gone on to congratulate Burna Boy after his album African Giant was nominated for a Grammy award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djQtlL0Q-7o

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1197157880862035969?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Re: Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination by Boyhood: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Stevecovey:

Burnaboy grew up in london for a great part of his boyhood & teenage years. Hes a London boy.
You probably meant his childhood but mentioning me "boyhood" in a post that has nothing to do with me is a capital NO, NO grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Blac Chyna In A Fight With A Lady In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.