Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time (1255 Views)

Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? / Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Britain’s most married man is set to tie the knot for the ninth time.
Ron Sheppard proposed to Rose Hans, 30, in messages after a year-long romance.
He hopes to marry the American, who has just finished a nursing course in Ghana, in February when she plans to move to the UK for work.
The 71-year-old, from Somerset, hasn’t even met his bride and is certainly not put off by the age gap.
Dad-of-eight Ron, a retired entertainments manager, was first married in 1966 at the age of 19.
Ron, who has been dubbed “Lord of the Wedding Rings”, says his longest marriage lasted 12 years and the shortest was about 10 months.
His last marriage ended acrimoniously when wife Weng accused him of cheating but he claims their relationship broke down before that.

But all that doesn’t matter now since he’s met his “perfect match”.

Speaking about his new romance, he told The Sun: “I know Rose is the one. It doesn’t matter that we haven’t met as I can tell we are the perfect match.”
He continued: “She is not only beautiful on the inside but she has that inner beauty. She is deeply in love with me and I am with her. I haven’t told my family yet but they know what I’m like.

“I’ve attracted a lot of attention online because of my history and so a lot of women have contacted me. Rose just messaged first and we hit it off straight away.

“She’ll be a great companion and being a nurse will help me in my old age. This one will definitely see me out. Not being able to have children is a tough one to take for a girl her age but she isn’t bothered by that.”

Ron’s marriage timeline:

Wife No1: Margaret in 1966, they had three kids and divorced after two years
Wife No2: Jeanette, 1973 which lasted one year
Wife No3: Lesley, 1976, they had two boys, but Ron left in 1981
Wife No4: Kathy, 1982, they had one daughter
Wife No5: Sue, 1986, they had two sons, but she threw him out in 1997
Wife No6: Usha, 1999, which ended after four years
Wife No7: Wan, 2003, but she left to go home to Bangkok after eight months
Wife No8: Weng, 2004 which ended in 2016

One can only hope for his sake that this is not a Romance scam common in Africa, especially Ghana and Nigeria.

Source: https://news.zealnut.com/2019/11/20/uks-most-married-man-set-to-wed-again/

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by owelle22(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ol
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
She come for d money oo,she no come for body oo...in nyanya's voice.

1 Like

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
give it up bro, you are simply useless as a husband!

2 Likes

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by nlPoster: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
give it up bro, you are simply useless as a husband!

Your reason for this opinion?
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
nlPoster:
Your reason for this opinion?

9 marriages, while some didnt even last a year.... the common denominator here is the DUDE, no one else! there is no point in him trying to be good at what he is proven to be NOT good at.

2 Likes

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

9 marriages, while some didnt even last a year.... the common denominator here is the DUDE, no one else! there is no point in him trying to be good at what he is proven to be NOT good at.
You're very correct. He's obviously the problem but he can't see through himself.

2 Likes

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by nlPoster: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Quote from article:

“I’ve attracted a lot of attention online because of my history and so a lot of women have contacted me.
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Alexanity(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hope this time you not marrying a yahoo boy, the story of the girl looks familiar, you yet to see her, she's from US, studying in Ghana. chatted you first. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
And someone will say foreign people don't carry marriage on their head like gala... Just lookat d man undecided

1 Like

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Shebi them say oyinbos dey loyal
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08am On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:
Quote from article:
“I’ve attracted a lot of attention online because of my history and so a lot of women have contacted me.

... and your point is?!

2 Likes

Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alexanity:
Hope this time you not marrying a yahoo boy, the story of the girl looks familiar, you yet to see her, she's from US, studying in Ghana. chatted you first. hehehe
Everything looks like a typical yahoo format but he doesn't see it.
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by nlPoster: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... and your point is?!

If I need to spell it out for you then perhaps you should consider taking a break from nairaland. You're here too often.

And stop using exclamation points all the time. You're too excitable.
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

If I need to spell it out for you then perhaps you should consider taking a break from nairaland. You're here too often.

And stop using exclamation points all the time. You're too excitable.

ok boss!!!!!
thanks boss!!!!!
anything else boss?!?!?!?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/ba63bf7eb25955ab03c872b80b577b5b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time by Lynx001: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
He said many women are attracted to him because of his rich history. So marriage is nw lyk vacancy where working experience matters. If i be the man i go put am for my CV.
Working experience
1966-2016(49yrs)
Managed over 9 women

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Consequences Of Sweet Pre-marital Sex / What Men Want From Women...... / Help! I Can't Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.