Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Get Free Website For Your Unique Business Idea. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Website For Your Unique Business Idea. (271 Views)

Live Webinar: A Unique Business That Guarantees N200k Monthly In 2022 / Over 200 Unique Business Ideas For Everyone / Unique Business Opportunity In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Website For Your Unique Business Idea. by TimeObserver: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
I'm a web programmer/farmer with a lot of free time. I want to help like 10 young entrepreneurs build their own business website for free. Not minding if the website is e-commerce, online gaming, business, entertainment, blog, media etc.
So if you have a unique business idea that you intend setting up and putting in place a designated website is part it but you don't have enough fund to pay a website designer/programmer, you can contact me now.

Note: You will have to buy a domain name but i can put you on my fast hosting plan for the next 6 months (for free) to help your business grow.

For those whose business plan needs much fund and are faced with the problem of raising the capital.
Here is a tip to raise fund for the business. If you have more than one unique business idea and one of those ideas depends on designated website to run. Get a website designer to build the website for you, visit flippa.com to register, auction/sell the website on flippa.com and then turn the money into your other business ideas. You can sell a website on flippa.com between 5 dollars and 1,000,000 dollars depending on the content of your site. (Those guys will charge 10% after a successful auction).
I hope it helps.

I'm not promising everyone that contact me a free website. Only those with unique business ideas(at most 10 people).
Whatsapp me on 09030722039
Re: Get Free Website For Your Unique Business Idea. by MartWebhosting(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Get Full Details on Bluehost and Hostinger / Background Comparison / Prices / Shared Hosting Comparison/ Dedicated Server Comparison/Python Coding and Web Development

https://www.martwebhosting.com/bluehost-vs-hostinger/
Re: Get Free Website For Your Unique Business Idea. by opoloba: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
can you rebuild my website too?

(1) (Reply)

We Have Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For Sale / How Do I Disable HP Support Assistant? / India Chocolate Market (2017-2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.