Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (60463 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) / Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
And I saw this her kinda ring on Aliexpress.com for less than 1k! Chinese people will not kill us undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Eagan33: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Seen
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by abworld6deep(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
It's good to find love but it's much better knowing you're loved. More wins for the Union.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by CanadaOrBust: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Football age or real
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by obi4eze(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by baby124: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Always using Chioma to cover scandals. After stabbing another persons child. I am sure Chioma de collect correct blow for house. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by emonis88: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
If Davido sneeze it il make front page, if him scratch nyash Nairaland go put am as top story. For me I m tired of hearing about Davido n who ever he is interested in. Abi the moderator for Nairaland land has Davido as his role model. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by MostBlessedOne: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
oga davido's hairline is receding at a very alarming rate. by the time he clocks 30, his hair will be like that of pa James of papa ajasco

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
I thought Bloggers said He is serving a jail term in Dubai. People need to start going to jail for character Assassination in this country

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

He begged them not to press charges, paid fine and fled in a Private jet to London.
Did you not see the person covered with blood being rushed to the hospital?
Did you hear him deny anything or try to arrest /sue anybody?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by DennisEche(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Amuatulu:
The idiot mod that deleted my comment wont make heaven nor earth
So him go enter, if not heaven or earth
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
DennisEche:

So him go enter, if not heaven or earth

E go Hang in inbetween cry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dem never finish this naming ceremony drama? The pictures have been divided into pieces with different captions.

They brought this same pictures as feeding with cake at naming ceremony, now it is pre birthday kiss. Tomorrow, they will forget and use another caption.

Paid poster, we sight your different monikers, Well done!
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Fortissimo502: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Frankyboy1:
I just wish I can let you all know first years in marriage and relationship are not the test of marriage, you all butterflies kids should take a chill pill, moreover when there is enough money, davido can do no wrong, and her humility go de on point hundred, let the test of time,patience,conditions,aging, less fame and trying times surface, then you will know love is a decision and not just a feeling of ow ow ow,build solid connections on less transient things,and not internet glamorisation, it doesn't move me a bit and I also guess lots of matured minds as well, make una leave wetin they write for motor enter d motor jare

Guy...you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Austineva(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
I don't know why i like this chioma .

Maybe because she's a relative .

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
me biebi but, I no get money o. Make u first dey aware o
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by matkid(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Formularcr7:
If you're 27, how old is chioma?
davido is more than 27 believe me.......they reduce their age alot

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Gtuns(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Braintrain:
Stoopid Yoruba boy
Chioma is a disgrace to the proud igbo tribe kissing that Yoruba frog

You go soon chop ban
grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
baby124:
Always using Chioma to cover scandals. After stabbing another persons child. I am sure Chioma de collect correct blow for house. Shior!

They are the naming ceremony pictures not new, no pre birthday kiss anywhere.
They are paid posters with different monikers.

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Oduduwa707: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?

Wetin? angry

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Sammy555(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Btw
Who'll be my davido ?
Me but I no get 30billion
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Isnow: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Formularcr7:
If you're 27, how old is chioma?

we know its not his actual age..27ma foot
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Sammy555(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Btw
Who'll be my davido ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by seunfape(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Davido too love mama Ifeanyi die. Her royal majesty. Igbo Girls too fine abeg.
she no fine
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Alvin212(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
What's the current situation of her Pu***y

Stuff don wide

Spit ,,,
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by steveDpro: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sammy555:
why didn't you have the 30billion?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Cherrybae(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Just look at how ugly they are. Very frustrated broke yet to marry couples.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Sammy555(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Btw
Who'll be my davido ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Sammy555(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
steveDpro:
why didn't you have the 30billion?
my papa no be Dangote or Adeleke
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Egbesu1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
no be only davido, na Ezekiel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.