Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video (4076 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by GistMore1: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the viral sex video after Babcock university expelled students involved in the sexual act. Gistmore reports

According to Daddy Freeze, he reveals in his own opinion Babcock shouldn’t have expelled the lady for what she consented to, off campus, while on holiday.

The popular OAP, Daddy Freeze wrote on his timeline;

In my opinion Babcock shouldn’t have expelled the lady for what she consented to, off campus, while on holiday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GY3mohXbl

Recall the Babcock female student in the viral leaked sex video nicknamed 'Mia Khalifa' has allegedly been expelled for having sex.

The guy was reportedly already expelled before the video leaked.

Following her viral sex video, Matriculation pictures of the lady in the video emerged online with many people claiming that she has been expelled from Babcock university of her sex scandal.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-as-babcock-expels-student-in-the-leaked-sex-video

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by GistMore1: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
More

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by healthserve(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Off Campus and on holiday, wow

What of the cyber-bully what happened to that one, or is such behavior tolerated.

For the goodness sakes of the seemingly sacredness of orgasms and mind blowing sex, billions of people have sex per minute globally, and the cumulative vibration hasn't destroyed the earth's thermacore. It's just sex for goodness sakes, and shouldn't be taken so seriously

Denial of sexual right is fundamental denial of our humanity. If it was sex off campus during hols, then its a no-brainer. Its a personal issue

I recommend the girl sue Babcock university for 2 Billion. Yes they can pay it, for what? Damage to her academia career and denial of her fundamental human rights. Every sane human being has a right to sex without permission from third parties. Thats why God gave us all a choice

I'm not joking o. You can't come and control my life by dictating how I chose to live.

It can simply be denounced as one of our students during their holidays by the school authority than to outrightly throw her out... Like she doesn't matter or people haven't done worse.

I'm as guilty as her within the context of having sexual desires

Pichikom

By the way was it the sex that was immoral that should be punishable or that someone made something private public. I'm dunk whoever leaked that video to 1000 years school ban. Life.

Its the hypocrisy that ought to be punished. Not another persons undoing.

MissyB3 FynestBoi Can we have this thread on FP please. We need more comments on this saga

Cc Abbey621 SoapQueen Organs BlueRayDick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Alimani: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by softwerk(f): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
kiss

I love the girls body language during the 5mins clip her climax with the cum shots was professional!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Fadomero(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Heating a girl hard in the name of killing her bro you are killing yaself
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by GistMore1: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Fizzymike1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is this guy a chemical?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by healthserve(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Sissy3 FynestBoi Dominique Farano Rocktation FP please.

We need stories both for and against on the front page. As the thread for support has made FP, this thread against should also make front page.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Mrop(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by TheSourcerer: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

I love the girls body language during the 5mins clip her climax with the cum shots was professional!
give your life to Christ or Mohammad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Ed12(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Everyone is hypocritically blaming Babcock for the lady stupidity..its funny most ladies dont understand how 21st century technology works.. Who cares if the act is consexual, who cares if she still goes to another guy, have sex and swallow cum that same day,she can choose to be LovePeddler as long as it is not at the detriment of somebody else reputation..

Is it a bad thing to diassociate yourself from people that want ruin your brand? Ever since the video went viral was her name the keyword. No it was babcock
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by MVLOX(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2019
I will be back....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Magnoliaa(f): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Ed12:
Everyone is hypocritically blaming Babcock for the lady stupidity..its funny most ladies dont understand how 21st century technology works.. Who cares if the act is consexual, who cares if she still goes to another guy, have sex and swallow cum that same day,she can choose to be LovePeddler as long as it is not at the detriment of somebody else reputation..

Is it a bad thing to diassociate yourself from people that want ruin your brand? Ever since the video went viral was her name the keyword. No it was babcock

And this is the point people are missing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by seunlayi(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2019
Expell a too much for this, a semester or 2 will correct the girl

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by jom28gy(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2019
GistMore1:
More
but he is right na
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by garyaustin(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2019
She can always get justice from the court. She can sue Babcock for prosecuting and sentencing her. Nemo Judex incasa sua
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by partnerbizn5(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
i stand with freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by codedguy1(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2019
So if a sex video of an ex Babcock student is released they will withdraw the students certificate even when the sex happened after the student had graduated.

Even if the sex happened while the student was still in the sch but was released after he/she had graduated, will they withdraw the certificate?

The school is wrong on this, there are better ways to address this situation even though I agree its quite delicate.

The girl is the victim here. Not Babcock.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by GistNotice: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by codedguy1(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Ed12:

Magnoliaa:

And this is the point people are missing...

Reputation you say!

So her parents should disown her because of their reputation.

Her primary sch should disown her

Her friends should also abandon her

Her church, trust those ones, should crucify her.

Her street will also lock her out.

All because what she did will affect their reputation because she is somewhat associated with them abi.

Because something most of us do was leaked everybody is talking as if they never do before.

She made a terrible mistake, simple.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Ed12(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2019
codedguy1:

Reputation you say!

All because what she did will affect their reputation because she is somewhat associated with them abi.

Because something most of us do was leaked everybody is talking as if they never do before.

The relationship that exists between her and the school is distinctly different from that of the parents.. Thanks you admitted she made a mistake and it cost her. Pls spare babcock the outrage...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by midnighter(f): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Ed12:
Everyone is hypocritically blaming Babcock for the lady stupidity.. its funny most ladies dont understand how 21st century technology works.. Who cares if the act is consexual, who cares if she still goes to another guy, have sex and swallow cum that same day,she can choose to be LovePeddler as long as it is not at the detriment of somebody else reputation..

But they should also have rusticated the people who released the video since they played a major role in spoiling their reputation.

Responsible use of technology in the 21st century also involves respecting other people's privacy. If their intentions were pure they would have reported it to a superior and not released it onto the internet

Babcock management is just being sentimental and biased. Instead of taking time to investigate the incident and find out who is at fault they are rushing to save their own skin.

It's not fair at all. At least what are all the millions of school fees and private education for if they can't even think ahead and be more enlightened than the average heavy-handed Nigerian institution?

How can you claim to be educated and still be backward when it comes to handling complex issues?

At the end typical Nigerian hypocrisy and self-preservation still came before enlightenment and compassion. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Ed12(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:

But they should also have rusticated the people who released the video since they played a major role in spoiling their reputation.

They are just being sentimental and biased. Instead of taking time to investigate the incident and find out who is at fault they are rushing to save their own skin.

It's not fair at all. At least what are all the millions of school fees and private education for if they can't even think ahead and be more enlightened than the average heavy-handed Nigerian institution

Sincerely i got your points ma'm. And i think i know where you are driving at. Its truly not easy at all faa, I am frankly sure the girl never expected scandal.. It is one of those unfortunate situations one usually pray against..
Its a real hard time for her and i pray God be her strength, most importantly she should by now have learn to apply wisdom in her dealings.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by codedguy1(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Ed12:

The relationship that exists between her and the school is distinctly different from that of the parents.. Thanks you admitted she made a mistake and it cost her. Pls spare babcock the outrage...

You conveniently avoided my 2nd to the last paragraph because the truth is she never intended to tarnish anybody's reputation while making that video.

It was a stupid mistake she made and its because it got leaked that's why we can say so.

What about the relationship she has with her street, where most people know her, church, where she is supposed to be holy and friends, that will suffer the adage "show me your friend and tell who you are" or "birds of a feather flock together" are their reputations not also affected?

Who leaked the video and captioned it "Babcock student having sex" that's who the school should be REALLY after.

The expelling by the school is an overkill, that's just what am trying to say.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Ed12(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2019
codedguy1:

You conveniently avoided my 2nd to the last paragraph because the truth is she never intended to tarnish anybody's reputation while making that video.

It was a stupid mistake she made and its because it got leaked that's why we can say so.

What about the relationship she has with her street, where most people know her, church, where she is supposed to be holy and friends, that will suffer the adage "show me your friend and tell who you are" or "birds of a feather flock together" are their reputations not also affected?

Who leaked the video and captioned it "Babcock student having sex" that's who the school should be REALLY after.

The expelling by the school is an overkill, that's just what am trying to say.

I replied u that they quite different. You cant compare a formal relationship with informal/casual ones. There is bound to be an agreement/rules or regulations btween both parties and most definitely with its penalty carefully spelt out in the student rule and regulations either hanbook or fliers. HER sexual activities and its publicity in affliation to the institution name has most likely faulted an established/written rule which in turn hasten the judgement..

Now.
She can decide to carry out investigation to find who is behind the leak, report him/her, sue him/her in relation to the consequencies of the person's action (her expulsion).

A quick one!
Open any search engine on your phone or PC, just type only 'babcock' and read the results that will first on the search index and compare it to the original mission and vision statements of the institution.

I repeat still, spare babcock the outrage
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by codedguy1(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Ed12:

I replied u that they quite different. You cant compare a formal relationship with informal/casual ones. There is bound to be an agreement/rules or regulations btween both parties and most definitely with its penalty carefully spelt out in the student rule and regulations either hanbook or fliers. HER sexual activities and its publicity in affliation to the institution name has most likely faulted an established/written rule which in turn hasten the judgement..

Formal or casual, reputation is involved here and even in an informal relationship if it affects your rep negatively you can take informal steps to dissociate yourself from the incidence.

The reason the school gave for expelling her was that her actions had affected them negatively, right? The handbook or regulations for students to comply with are for within the school or any of its affiliates environment. As at the time of this incidence she should/would be under a different set of rules and regulations, most like her parents. Except you are saying the school rules also apply in her fathers house. If they don't wear micro mini skirts in school does not mean she can't wear it while under the rules of her parents if they allow it.

The incidence was done outside the school, while on holidays.

Ed12:

Now.
She can decide to carry out investigation to find who is behind the leak, report him/her, sue him/her in relation to the consequencies of the person's action (her expulsion)

Agreed, but even if she wasn't expelled she can still investigate and sue whoever she finds that may have leaked her private video. It was not for public consumption.

The same advice also goes to the school to investigate who leaked it and captioned it with their sch name. What if the person that captioned it used a sch that she isn't a student of, will that sch do anything to her?

What if it was captioned differently, like "blackgirl enjoys sex with her boyfriend" without mentioning Babcock, will they be able to claim reputation.
Except you are telling me she leaked it and captioned it herself.
They just pounced on the girl and made her a victim. Did the boy not also tarnish their reputation a 2nd time? Why have they not expelled him again. Has he not also tarnished their reputation as an ex Babcock student?

Ed12:

A quick one!
Open any search engine on your phone or PC, just type only 'babcock' and read the results that will first on the search index and compare it to the original mission and vision statements of the institution.

I repeat still, spare babcock the outrage

That's a consequence of the captioning and like you suggested she investigate to find out who leaked it, the school should also investigate and find out leaked it and who tarnished their reputation by captioning the episode with their name. Except it was the girl that captioned it the punishment is an overkill.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by midnighter(f): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ed12:

Sincerely i got your points ma'm. And i think i know where you are driving at. Its truly not easy at all faa, I am frankly sure the girl never expected scandal.. It is one of those unfortunate situations one usually pray against..
Its a real hard time for her and i pray God be her strength, most importantly she should by now have learn to apply wisdom in her dealings.

I agree
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Magnoliaa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
codedguy1:

Reputation you say!

Don't be an olodo. Who know all those people you mentioned? What do they have to lose? You can't be comparing them to Babcock, a business and an institution (nationally known) for real.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by codedguy1(m): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Don't be an olodo. Who know all those people you mentioned? What do they have to lose? You can't be comparing them to Babcock, a business and an institution (nationally known) for real.

You should also try to not be an idiot. So its only business concerns that have reputation and something to lose when unfortunate things like this happen?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video by Magnoliaa(f): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2020
codedguy1:

You should also try to not be an idiot. So its only business concerns that have reputation and something to lose when unfortunate things like this happen?

K

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Poses With Didier Drogba / LOL!!!Checkout Rick Ross Dancing Shoki[see PHOTO] / Linda Ikeji’s Brother, Gets Blasted By A Lady On Instagram For Boasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.