Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng (29708 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by ctleurocollege: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigeria is cool
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Lol.
It's cheap because they don't have good toilets or water.
You can only have peace of mind if you live in the estates..

LMAO, who says Akwa ibom is cheap? Very expensive place to live.
Their houses are cheap because of no population.

Good items are on the high side abeg.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Ykc2(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:
Means life is relatively cheap in that area, with very serene environment and almost free knacks. Probably the cheapest oil-rich state to live in Nigeria.
not good for business, if you take take one container of any merchandise to sell one year you never sell finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2019
op we'll like some pictures for more clarification because you're leaving us to our imaginations what someone is picturing it in his mind it'll always be different from the other
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by nellyelitz(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:
Means life is relatively cheap in that area, with very serene environment and almost free knacks. Probably the cheapest oil-rich state to live in Nigeria.
'free knacks' should i tell him?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Tiztonio(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2019
I design logos

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:

For where?

The only thing cheap in Akwa ibom is transportation .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Injera(f): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Jestin:
Life in Nigeria is cheap. Imagine 150k for rent a year which is not up to the amount most of us pay for rent abroad monthly .
You want to know that you are abroad
Liar!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Jestin:
Life in Nigeria is cheap. Imagine 150k for rent a year which is not up to the amount most of us pay for rent abroad monthly .
Yes it is, if only we can find a way to earn $$$ here equivalent to what others earn abroad Nigeria will be heaven.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by feeloscar(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Jestin:
How much do you make abroad monthly?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Viking007(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
amaham:
So under-quoted. A 2 bedroom flat in most places is from 400k and above .
cheesy The op just wakes up and assign figures to states. Spent my 1 year in that state. Rent there is super expensive!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Bestpresident(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2019
Please don't come here and mislead people,,,,, since when ibiono and eket becomes a tribe in AKBS embarassed the 3 known and major languages in the state are,,,,IBIBIO,,ANANG & ORON,,, don't create yours to favor the governor

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2019
Judotong:
Nawa o. Sha what kind of jobs do they have around this locations? undecided

No jobs there unless you are a corper.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Ykc2:
not good for business, if you take take one container of any merchandise to sell one year you never sell finish

Swears..
That place is bad for business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by anochuko01(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Judotong:
Nawa o. Sha what kind of jobs do they have around this locations? undecided
Government Jobs oo
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by wiseone28: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:
Everytime sex..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Ykc2(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Adanairaland:

Swears..
That place is bad for business.
you stay there before?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Ykc2:
you stay there before?

Ifa Ikot okpon timber market sir.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by nellyelitz(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Op, i'm sure all these ur quoted prices are for selfcons and most that falls below 150k are not neat mostly without water circulation and fences. If u're referirng to 1-bed room flat then ur the greatest liar after Buhari and LiE muhammed. I'm currently hunting for an accommodation in Uyo, so keep ur junks to urself.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:

Nothing like free knacks bro grin

But the knacks there is cheap sha cool
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by AndikanEssien(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
For correction sake Eket and Ibeno don't speak similar language. There's almost no similarity at all. You skipped mentioning Oron which is also a large tribe
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by hustla(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
frankson1:

I don't where he got his prices from.

My sister pays 300k+ for a two bedroom flat close to Itam Park.

300K for 2 bedroom flat is cheap as Bleep
In Lagos, you'll be looking at 700K and above
Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Ykc2(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Adanairaland:

Ifa Ikot okpon timber market sir.
ok you sell woods

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by adanny01(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Yahman1:
I miss Uyo sad

I miss it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by victorjoe(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Guys abeg. If you are planning on relocating to Uyo. Cone with at least 250k to get a good flat in any part of Uyo.

I live in Uyo and I can tell you that most of the prices op stated are for sub standard houses.

Unless you want to go and live in the village. Abak road alone has houses that cost up to 400k.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Edygrin(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2019
Adanairaland:
Lol.
It's cheap because they don't have good toilets or water.
You can only have peace of mind if you live in the estates..

LMAO, who says Akwa ibom is cheap? Very expensive place to live.
Their houses are cheap because of no population.

Good items are on the high side abeg.
Good toilets or water also low population?
Lol. You've never been to Akwa ibom ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Wenkivincent: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2019
life for that side sweet ooh.....come to Asaba you go see old house no water 2 bed room flat 180k the landlord self go dey wicked you like mad...if you get visitor my dear you don buy matter because when toilet go full....he go take you to court...the thing when dey pain me well well be say no better thing dey asaba no work , no company yet everything cost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by koolib(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2019
I currently live at Ekpri Nsukara. I pay 150k per year for a room self contain

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by KINGreignn: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2019
alonzoiv:

Wrong. Life isn't really cheap. Commodities are expensive.
I've asked for a 2bedroom house and was told 750k/annum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Wackiest Architecture In The World / Meet The Bird, Architect That Didnt Attend Any School / Top 6 Reasons Why Real Estate In Banana Island Is The Most Expensive When Compar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.