Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? (4954 Views)

What's Special Or Beautiful In The Name Of Jesus. What Can The Name Do? / Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2019
0temSapien:

Selog= promise
Want= terim
Veffron, sherden.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by 0temSapien: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2019
gensteejay:

Veffron, sherden.

sherden fet
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2019
0temSapien:
sherden fet
Pom, peshfelal.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by 0temSapien: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
gensteejay:

Pom, peshfelal.

And if you want to say 'my friend' you can say 'peshfelaloi'.
A male friend is 'peshfel'
A female friend is 'peshfal'
A friend(without gender specification) is peshfelal.
Male friends = 'peshfela'
Female friends= 'peshfala'
Friends( without gender specification) is 'peshfelala'.
My friend(male) = peshfeloi
My friend(female) = peshfaloi
My friend(without specifying the gender)= peshfelaloi

My friends(males) = peshfela noi
My friends(females)= peshfala noi
My friends( without gender specification) = peshfelala noi
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
0temSapien:

And if you want to say 'my friend' you can say 'peshfelaloi'.
A male friend is 'peshfel'
A female friend is 'peshfal'
A friend(without gender specification) is peshfelal.
Male friends = 'peshfela'
Female friends= 'peshfala'
Friends( without gender specification) is 'peshfelala'.
My friend(male) = peshfeloi
My friend(female) = peshfaloi
My friend(without specifying the gender)= peshfelaloi

My friends(males) = peshfela noi
My friends(females)= peshfala noi
My friends( without gender specification) = peshfelala noi
Pom, bubu sherden.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by 0temSapien: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
gensteejay:

Pom, bubu sherden.
sherden fet
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by CaveAdullam: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

OtemAtum, where you saw and read Otem up in the above mention, is actually talking about you OtemAtum, lol. It is true, I normally dont read your posts or I should alternatively say, even if I should read your posts, I dont take them on face value nor seriously.

Do you know why, its because, you see, you greatly enjoy the benefit in being a Belial, this is because it gives you the opportunity to lie, to make up and invent false stories, all in order to deceive, you write exact imitation(s) of God with the intention to deceive or mislead, you tell quarter truths, half lies and so the darkest of all lies. You're a hoaxer and/or impersonator, just as like that author of the accursed book of Enoch is.

OtemAtum, you're wrong in saying the Self Existing, independent of any other being, Jehovah, who unbeknowst to you, happens to God Almighty, "El Shaddai" in Hebrew, lol, has a creator. Do you see your own goal above, lol. You dont know warris going on, lol, you dont know that God Almighty and Jehovah, are the same, one and only being, lol. That's one of the many truths, one of the many bitter pill you find hard to swallow, lol.

It's bad manners and disrespectful to talk about God the way and manner you do. Your lack of healthy, beneficial, good, correct and right understanding of God, is no excuse for your vulgarity. You're better off not posting nothing, if you havent got anything good and correct to post about God.

Saying peace to you and your generations, without truth, is a false peace my friend. You and your generations will not find peace antagonising God. You and your generations cannot have peace with kicking against this God.

God, is not in any and/or nor same category as whatever out there god(s) there are and offer small beings like that. Capisce?
Old classic specimen of a human being, you called me and here I am.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by geoworldedu: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Defending my God you say? Are you educated or actually a stark illiterate? Where and when did i posit any defense? So he actually has a god which he wishes to deceive others into believing is legit?

Both of you need help

So u want to say u don't have a god u worship ba? You will always say good things about that god even if he is a bad beast. So why can't u leave him to speak of his own god in peace?
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Old classic specimen of a human being, you called me and here I am.

Lol
HP, "Hiding Place", no, I merely was making a point by providing proof of me not normally reading any OtemAtum posts or alternatively, even if I should read his posts, I dont take them on face value nor seriously. OtemAtum takes his charge of distributing enemy propaganda very seriously. OtemAtum perpetuates lies, up and down Nairaland's Religion forum with his pseudo and/or pretend warped Gnosticism, just like that nobody did, when he wrote the accursed book of Enoch. So yeah, we have a book of Enoch, it's not written by either of the two real Enochs but is written by somebody, an imposter, who names himself Enoch, lol.

That seriot, is just what it is, malarkey, a made up loadsa lots of nonsense. I see OtemAtum and his alternative self bantering with each other, and I am surprised, his his alternative self hadnt so far introduced his infamous coprolalia to this thread yet, lol, smh. Demons enjoy coming out to play in order to deceive people with their razzmatazz, lol. So much demonic activities featured and displayed just on one page, smh.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
HP, "Hiding Place",

That seriot, is just what it is, malarkey, a made up loadsa lots of nonsense. I see OtemAtum and his alternative self bantering with each other, and I am surprised, his his alternative self hadnt so far introduced his infamous coprolalia to this thread yet, lol, smh. Demons enjoy coming out to play in order to deceive people with their razzmatazz, lol. So much demonic activities featured and displayed just on one page, smh.
I know most of you Christian folks are suffering from mental illness.

Which sane person will read the whole Bible and still remain a Christian? Well, most of you only cherry-pick your favorite chapters and verses in the Bible.

Only very few Christians have actually taken the time to read the whole book, and those ones don't take Christianity seriously.

I see you are a JJC on Nl. If not, then something is terribly wrong somewhere to see gensteejay (a freelance writer and a physicist) as the same person as OtemAtum.

If I had just 10 percent of the historical knowledge Otematum has, I would have made thousands of dollars with Kindle Publishing with the many novels I would have written and put for sale on Amazon.

You're sounding insane, I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2019
The average Christians see demons in everyone, everything and everywhere.

Where's the power of Jesus then when you never cease to see demons every now and then?

Believing in imaginary things without solid pieces of evidence and critical thinking causes mental delusion (exemplified by that mofo up there) and mental illness.

Ignorance is a serious disease.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2019
As a scientifically minded fellow, Otem's book of universal history is 1000% more consistent, reasonable, and complete than your Bible and the Qur'an combined.

Take that as the plain truth, coming from a former Muslim who has studied your Bible and is very familiar with Qur'an and the Arabic language.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
HP, "Hiding Place", no, I merely was making a point by providing proof of me not normally reading any OtemAtum posts or alternatively, even if I should read his posts, I dont take them on face value nor seriously. OtemAtum takes his charge of distributing enemy propaganda very seriously. OtemAtum perpetuates lies, up and down Nairaland's Religion forum with his pseudo and/or pretend warped Gnosticism, just like that nobody did, when he wrote the accursed book of Enoch. So yeah, we have a book of Enoch, it's not written by either of the two real Enochs but is written by somebody, an imposter, who names himself Enoch, lol.

So Gensteejay and I have become one now. Lol. The Holy Spirit in you must be high on Mushin weed not to have known that we are two separate entities. The Seiot is a language with millions of vocabularies, just that nairaland wouldn't permit you to post many of its words, you would have detected the correlations. Peace be to you and your generation cool

1 Like

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2019
gensteejay:
I know most of you Christian folks are suffering from mental illness.

Which sane person will read the whole Bible and still remain a Christian? Well, most of you only cherry-pick your favorite chapters and verses in the Bible.

Only very few Christians have actually taken the time to read the whole book, and those ones don't take Christianity seriously.

I see you are a JJC on Nl. If not, then something is terribly wrong somewhere to see gensteejay (a freelance writer) as the same person as OtemAtum.

If I had just 10 percent of the historical knowledge Otematum has, I would have made thousands of dollars with Kindle Publishing with the many novels I would have written and put for sale on Amazon.

You're sounding insane, I must say.
OtemAtum and his alternative self I know and theirselves too, know themselves. Now who the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is this look what the cat dragged in gensteejay? angry angry angry

OtemAtum I know. His alternative self I know, but you, who the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo are you? Afira scram vamoose before you start running out of this thread nakẹd and wounded angry angry angry

gensteejay:
As a scientifically minded fellow, Otem's book of universal history is 1000% more consistent, reasonable, and complete than your Bible and the Qur'an combined.
Otem's book of universal history is 1000% work of fiction. Just he mentions God doesnt mean that he is writing about the true God Almighty, known as El Shaddai in Hebrew, and whose name is Jehovah

gensteejay:
Take that as the plain truth, coming from a former Muslim who has studied your Bible and is very familiar with Qur'an and the Arabic language.
Your matter is a case of jumping from frying pan into fire, lol. Smh.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
So Gensteejay and I have become one now. Lol. The Holy Spirit in you must be high on Mushin weed not to have known that we are two separate entities. The Seiot is a language with millions of vocabularies, just that nairaland wouldn't permit you to post many of its words, you would have detected the correlations. Peace be to you and your generation cool
Dont mind Gensteejay, he is delirious. I dont know what made him think, its him who is your alternative self sef. I think he is thinking too highly of himself, that is why angry angry angry
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Dont mind Gensteejay, he is delirious. I dont know what made him think, its him who is your alternative self sef. I think he is thinking too highly of himself, that is why angry angry angry

Who else communicated with me using the Seriot here? It's only Gensteejay that has done that with me, so don't shift the goalpost after knowing the truth. cool
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OtemAtum and his alternative self I know and theirselves too, know themselves. Now who the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is this look what the cat dragged in gensteejay? angry angry angry

OtemAtum I know. His alternative self I know, but you, who the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo are you? Afira scram vamoose before you start running out of this thread nakẹd and wounded angry angry angry

Otem's book of universal history is 1000% work of fiction. Just he mentions God doesnt mean that he is writing about the true God Almighty, known as El Shaddai in Hebrew, and whose name is Jehovah

It's you, who worship Yahweh (the evil god that loves fire/hell), that needs to worry about anything pertaining to fire, not me who worships no god/God and prays to no one.

If you are really sure the person you're referring to is Otem's alternative moniker, you should be bold enough to mention their username.

Well, I didn't expect courage and honesty from a slave that worships a demonic and mendacious entity like Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Who else spoke with me in Seriot if not Gensteejay? undecided

:
It's obvious to everyone that I'm not writing about Jehovah your god as the Almighty God, so why disturbing yourself to tell him? He knows already that Jehovah is one of the created beings and not the Almighty God.

:
He shakes his head for you more. But it's life sha, everybody shakes his or her head for someone else. Even me, I shake my head for all religious people while they all shake their heads for me too. Shaking heads no be today things. grin
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
Who else communicated with me using the Seriot here? It's only Gensteejay that has done that with me, so don't shift the goalpost after knowing the truth. cool
You and your alternative self know yourselves, so lets stop pretending shall we. Does Gensteejay do coprolalia like you do?. I didnt think you'll say he does, lol? Why Gensteejay is taking panadol for OtemAtum and his alternative self headache I dont know
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You and your alternative self know yourselves, so lets stop pretending shall we. Does Gensteejay do coprolalia like you do?. I didnt think you'll say he does, lol? Why Gensteejay is taking panadol for OtemAtum and his alternative self headache I dont know
Okay we don hear you. Next.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Yes you can hold SPIRITUAL bacteria and SPIRITUAL viruses with your SPIRITUAL hands i hear you oh delusional man. You said Vacuum in space is same as Vacuum in the spiritual which means that to you, SPACE is the realm of the spiritual grin How old are you?
Lol. Who called them spiritual bacteria? When we are talking about spiritual, you will be surprised to know that there's just a thin line between the spiritual and the physical. Everything operates on radiation and you can only see within the visible light rays, but scientists have discovered some other radiations such as Gamma, X-ray, Infrared, Ultraviolet. But when you go on and on, you can get to some other radiations not yet discovered by scientists for now. There, what you call vacuums can be seen, held and touched. That's the wavelength at which the gods(higher beings) operated in caging Jehovah your god and many other beings like him. The 'Peklotic' wave precisely is the wave within which these things were performed. We can call it a spiritual realm since we can't get there for now or observe it, remember, many activities microscopes are now observing were once termed spiritual activities.

When you say SPACE, do you know that SPACE is unlimited? Do you know that spaces in our universe here isn't the same as spaces in the Ketom universe? Ketom universe is closer to the innermost universe than our universe here, so you can expect the difference.

:
I am not confused on the contrary you are the one who just escaped from a psychiatric institution.
Even Jehovah your god cannot open his mouth to speak against me Otem, but anyway, you are forgiven. I deal with higher beings, not with beings who cannot see the day of their death. Jehovah knows how we have suppressed him in his spiritual cage, you can't know more than your god.

:
The passage you fabricated above remains your fabrication and like i said before, you can shove it
Go and read from the Book Of Universal History. You will know that the passage isn't even my handwork. It was written by Otem Adinoi, a homo erectus of the past millions of years. Learn.

Did you see the language my friend and I are communicating with above? That's the language with which most of the books in the Book Of Universal History come with. It's called the Seriot Language. You can't find it anywhere in our world here. I'm bringing it back. You too can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay we don hear you. Next.
Nobi you dey side Gensteejay bifor. Me and you sabi each other nau Otem, when I see you about, I recognise you, same you would me. Your dossier is piling up here with me, dont worry, lol. One day, one day, monkey go go market, hin no go find way return back home, dat nah sure banker, lol.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
Lol. Who called them spiritual bacteria? When we are talking about spiritual, you will be surprised to know that there's just a thin line between the spiritual and the physical.
Everything operates on radiation and you can only see within the visible light rays, but scientists have discovered some other radiations such as Gamma, X-ray, Infrared, Ultraviolet. But when you go on and on, you can get to some other radiations not yet discovered by scientists for now. There, what you call vacuums can be seen, held and touched. That's the wavelength at which the gods(higher beings) operated in caging Jehovah your god and many other beings like him. The 'Peklotic' wave precisely is the wave within which these things were performed. We can call it a spiritual realm since we can't get there for now or observe it, remember, many activities microscopes are now observing were once termed spiritual activities.

When you say SPACE, do you know that SPACE is unlimited? Do you know that spaces in our universe here isn't the same as spaces in the Ketom universe? Ketom universe is closer to the innermost universe than our universe here, so you can expect the difference.

Even Jehovah your god cannot open his mouth to speak against me Otem, but anyway, you are forgiven. I deal with higher beings, not with beings who cannot see the day of their death. Jehovah knows how we have suppressed him in his spiritual cage, you can't know more than your god.

Go and read from the Book Of Universal History. You will know that the passage isn't even my handwork. It was written by Otem Adinoi, a homo erectus of the past millions of years. Learn.

Did you see the language my friend and I are communicating with above? That's the language with which most of the books in the Book Of Universal History come with. It's called the Seriot Language. You can't find it anywhere in our world here. I'm bringing it back. You too can learn.
[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyManicalHilarious.gif[/img]
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
Lol. Who called them spiritual bacteria? When we are talking about spiritual, you will be surprised to know that there's just a thin line between the spiritual and the physical. Everything operates on radiation and you can only see within the visible light rays, but scientists have discovered some other radiations such as Gamma, X-ray, Infrared, Ultraviolet. But when you go on and on, you can get to some other radiations not yet discovered by scientists for now. There, what you call vacuums can be seen, held and touched. That's the wavelength at which the gods(higher beings) operated in caging Jehovah your god and many other beings like him. The 'Peklotic' wave precisely is the wave within which these things were performed. We can call it a spiritual realm since we can't get there for now or observe it, remember, many activities microscopes are now observing were once termed spiritual activities.

Ki e na "peklotic wave"? (what is a peklotic wave)

Do we have its manifestations on the 3D plane (our physical world)?

And which wave is it most similar to among the ones we currently know? EM waves? plasma waves? Seismic waves (earthquake waves)? Gravity waves? Gravitational waves? Quantum mechanical waves?

Or none of the above. Sherden.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nobi you dey side Gensteejay bifor. Me and you sabi each other nau Otem, when I see you about, I recognise you, same you would me. Your dossier is piling up here with me, dont worry, lol. One day, one day, monkey go go market, hin no go find way return back home, dat nah sure banker, lol.
Move on bro. You said it's not gensteejay you're talking about and I've accepted. Abeg, explain the 'monkey go go market him no go return' proverb. Thanks.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by CaveAdullam: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

lol.

Lets just keep the book of Enoch aside. OtemAtum is still in his burning stage just like a candle, let him shine as he burns away and become no more but wax. Lol

I trust God to help him by His Holy Spirit and through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
Move on bro. You said it's not gensteejay you're talking about and I've accepted. Abeg, explain the 'monkey go go market him no go return' proverb. Thanks.
OtemAtum, you are the gnostic now. Look up in the Book Of Universal History, it should somewhere in it explain the meaning of the adage to you, lol.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
lol.
Lets just keep the book of Enoch aside. OtemAtum is still in his burning stage just like a candle, let him shine as he burns away and become no more but wax. Lol
I trust God to help him by His Holy Spirit and through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Thanks.

God bless.
OtemAtum is like watching television with candlelight. Who does that?
By the way, I like this your new choice moniker. Hmm, with its heavy and deep meaning, lol. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know, lol
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
OtemAtum, you are the gnostic now. Look up in the Book Of Universal History, it should somewhere in it explain the meaning of the adage to you, lol.
grin
Monkey go go market hin no go return na pidgin o. Den no write Book of Universal History with pidgin o cheesy
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by MuttleyLaff: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2019
OtemAtum:
grin
Monkey go go market hin no go return na pidgin o. Den no write Book of Universal History with pidgin o cheesy
Look as you, as sloppy as ever. If you can't be trusted to quote an adage correctly and fully, why should you be trusted to be an angel of light, like CaveAdullam seems to want to give you some benefit of doubt to be a candle. Eurgh, the thought repulses me. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I need to wash my hands off for associating you with light. What have I done. No oooo! Never again, lol.
Re: Is God Ugly Or Beautiful? by OtemAtum: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Look as you, as sloppy as ever. If you can't be trusted to quote an adage correctly and fully, why should you be trusted to be an angel of light, like CaveAdullam seems to want to give you some benefit of doubt to be a candle. Eurgh, the thought repulses me. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I need to wash my hands off for associating you with light. What have I done. No oooo! Never again, lol.
I am a LIGHT greater than the light of your god Jehovah. My light is more than a million times brighter than the lights of Jehovah your god the father, fictitious Jesus his son and your holy spirit. You won't understand the parable yet, it's for your descendants to understand. Peace be unto you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth / Christians State Your Reason For Believing In GOD / Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.