Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student (97606 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Dee60: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Psoul:

Most of the posts I see here show how ignorant most of us are.

Consensual sex can not affect anything provided it remain a secret.
Let's even leave corporate organization out of this now.
baby124, lets assume that u and ur Landlord daughter who is an adult agreed to have sex. You took her to a hotel far away from her father's house and unfortunately, someone that knows the lady caught u guys pant down and probably behaves as if he will tell your landlord.

Will you feel unconcerned cos it was a consensual sex and for that it should not affect ur relationship with ur Landlord.

The problem in this Babcock issue is not having sex per say, but doing it and bringing evidence to the whole world to see. If they had not bn so morally stupid to video the act, no one would have punished them.

For corporate organization, you can bleep as many of ur staff as you want, no one can do anything about it, but don't let is become a scandal in the Firm. Even those ur fellow top managers u do the act wt will sit on the table to approve ur sack/dismissal.

Also in one of ur comments, you alleged that a banker killed someone and the stock market did not shake. You said that his Lawyers are arguing the death on self defense basis. That is why nothing has happened. Had it bn that the banker killed the person for ritual purpose and the bank still retained the staff, you would have noticed how the bank will be dropping down from its status.

If finally the case ended against the staff, even if the judgement is for the Banker to pay some fine, the bank will immediately drop that staff.

Do you mind the funny arguments people are making there? Even if a husband and wife go public with their adult acts they will still be sanctioned! Making the film and contributing to it being circulated is not different from going to do adult acts in front of the university's senate building, in front of the whole school. I dont subscribe to crucifying the lady but at the same time the school had no option than to take the action they took.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Alphafeezay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
she cant be corrected by leaving her to continue going to sch,she will either go mad or kill herself she will be corrected in a rehabition centre d sch did not kill her,they saved her,left for her she cant continue with her studies in dat sch, she should b in a psychiatric hospital,given strong medication to correct her behavior,for you to leave normal guys and go after a mad guy shows u have lowself esteem which is d major cause of depression,u will want to disassociate urself from ur peers, I have been there what she needs is not school but hospital,must everyone go to sch moreover those that make it in life are d list educated,like tacha,viktoria cake,sexy diane,and this trend I'
Is possible cuz of people like u who will rather reward immorality and punish morality I know u can pay7k a month to dstv and download her videos just to pls ur sexual urge but will never pay 1900 on goTV to wash cowpedia which is a mathematics competion and usually aired in d morning spits where are u from,?

I actually like your first paragraph and your points but going to the second I see the symptoms of where you said I have been there in the first paragraph. Cant you pass a simple message or make your point without accusing me? You know me? Na wa o
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
baby124:

My dear. You are a clueless kid. Please don’t quote me. Small boy shouting I am an accounting graduate. LMAO
u are a fool I know u have slept with ur landlords wife in secrecy ,adultry is not a crime but pls don't put it on the internent or tell ur landlord,na that time u go know whether sex they kill,is it not common sex moreover it was consensual and both of u enjoyed it,d money ur parents spent on u to buy drinks during your naming ceremony should be returned back to them I know they have asked u for d money on several occasion but u didn't take them serious, ur dad fork up,a 20 naira condom in1994 would have done d magic mumu
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Badgers14: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Your inferences about my argument is flawed because of your weak understanding of the set of premises on which my argument is predicated upon.

I think it is either myopic or very selfish of anyone to consider the injury on the students without taking the socio-political and economic impact of their conduct on the school's integrity into account. The integrity of the instution that is tied to what it stands for is an asset that's must be maintained and must be serviced if future economic benefits is to be perpetually realised.

I do not expect you to see my point and so I will not drag this issue with you any further. Your opinion is noted nevertheless.

For your mind nah, you don blow grammar abi?

I thought you were educated or able to apply common sense to issues like this.

Student was not on a campus premises, was at her leisure outside the university and was not engaged in any illegal activities. Simply enjoying what adults enjoy....

She was not the one that released the video, someone else did...

I am still surprised there is no outrage about the individual that released the video Everyone is just chastising the student... I guess we all are hypocrites every now and then..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dee60:

Do you mind the funny arguments people are making there? Even if a husband and wife go public with their adult acts they will still be sanctioned! Making the film and contributing to it being circulated is not different from going to do adult acts in front of the university's senate building, in front of the whole school. I dont subscribe to crucifying the lady but at the same time the school had no option than to take the action they took.
they should even do d sex at d front of VCs office these guys are animals,y them they wear cloth self
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
tell him to put all his Yahoo internent frauds on d internent and put d video were he was disvigin on internent let's see how efcc will give him a reward for that,sex it's not a crime,but putting it on a public forum is,a child may watch ur video and begin to practise rape ,if u want to have sex do it in ur house,if u are caught having sex in any market in America u will be arrested,they are not arresting u for d sex but for constituting a nuisance to d public,that girl and boy they are nuisance to d public and should be chained where they will be delivered by a pastor and counselled by a professor,she has no biz been in sch she should b in a psychiatric home now if u want her to become useful again,those of u encouraging her to go back to sch are murders and fools and her suicide will be in your head ,and God will not forgive u,Nigeria na really farm land na now I know

Guy shut up and stop speaking trash. Don't even bring America into this conversation those people do far worst things. An america university will not expell one of their student for such reason.
you are the one we should put in a psychiatric with such bad sense of reasoning in my life.
Going through you write you didn't even write an sensible thing.
you talked about her committing suicide am sure if you had a gun you would have killed her already because to you her crime seems so big.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Instead of u guys to help the girl raise a help fund forum for her,so that she can get financial help for treatment and to sue d guy that did this barbaric act u are blaming d sch,was it d school that had d sex or u don't know dat d sch is a legal entity,ingnorants fools,the family of d boy must compensate d girl and her family for this damage
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Guy shut up and stop speaking trash. Don't even bring America into this conversation those people do far worst things. An america university will not expell one of their student for such reason.
you are the one we should put in a psychiatric with such bad sense of reasoning in my life.
you talked about her committing suicide am sure if you had a gun you would have killed her already because to you her crime seems so big.
pls mention d university oga no need for aguement and d country,have u left ur state in d east once
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
Instead of u guys to help the girl raise a help fund forum for her,so that she can get financial help for treatment and to sue d guy that did this barbaric act u are blaming d sch,was it d school that had d sex or u don't know dat d sch is a legal entity,ingnorants fools,the family of d boy must compensate d girl and her family for this damage
Which treatment is the girl sick so because someone record themselves while having sex they now have psychological problem. I think we need to raise fund for your treatment, you needs it more than her.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
pls mention d university oga no need for aguement and d country,have u left ur state in d east once
Be asking follish questions, mr america
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

u think America is a zoo like Nigeria do u know how many governors,permanent secretaries,top CIA agents,that have resigned cuz of this. some committed suicide in China,president Clinton narrowly doged the bullet,talking as if America is far or they live in another world
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Be asking follish questions, mr america
see mumu trying to justify immorality I wonder what u teach ur kids at home
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Which treatment is the girl sick so because someone record themselves while having sex they now have psychological problem. I think we need to raise fund for your treatment, you needs it more than her.
to go to a psychiatric hospital to look for a madman,then sex d mad man and agree to make a video with a mad man is normal to you,what if d mad man had killed her they will start calling him serial killer,this is d greatest madness I have seen in my entire life not walking on d streets unclad,u need treatment and she had to pay for transport with her money for all this
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
see mumu trying to justify immorality I wonder what u teach ur kids at home
Your sense of thinking is so childish, you reason like a 15yrs old kid.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
to go to a psychiatric hospital to look for a madman,then sex d mad man and agree to make a video with a mad man is normal to you,what if d mad man had killed her they will start calling him serial killer,this is d greatest madness I have seen in my entire life not walking on d streets unclad,u need treatment and she had to pay for transport with her money for all this
What if, what if, what if. I can't deal men, wake up to reality and think like a normal person bye.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Your sense of thinking is so childish, you reason like a 15yrs old kid.
u that reason like a man I am yet to see your sex video
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
u that reason like a man I am yet to see your sex video
Enter xvideo you will see it. Ode
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

What if, what if, what if. I can't deal men, wake up to reality and think like a normal person bye.
thanks goodbye pls stop making sex video it may backfire one day and u won't like d consequences of ur actions just an advice
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by abbey621(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mayeldah:

If you got mind to make sex videos, then you shouldn't be termed a victim. Why make the videos in the first place? Wayward generation supporting immorality. The lady should face the music. if she were to be working for an organization, the organization will still sack her. Flee from any behavior that has the potential to damage your reputation. Enough said; I guess her family members and friends will be ashamed of her too.

Do you pay fees to the organization that hires you? All the sex you've been having behind closed doors, who's criticizing you? In as much as she's an adult, the school has no right to dictate her sex life. Anyways there is a difference between sentimental opinions like yours and what the law actually says, it's up to her family and her to fight the case or not.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Enter xvideo you will see it. Ode
Victoria cake I know ,sexy blossom i know,sexy diane i know,babcork university student i know get the behind me for I know u not
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
abbey621:

Do you pay fees to the organization that hires you? All the sex you've been having behind closed doors, who's criticizing you? In as much as she's an adult, the school has no right to dictate her sex life. Anyways there is a difference between sentimental opinions like yours and what the law actually says, it's up to her family and her to fight the case or not.
d sex John Terry committed with Wayne bridge wife ,y did Chelsea punish him when it leaked y was he not rewarded,was it rape,was d sex not consensual, u want to be calling my darling Chelsea d adulterous club abi,did jesus not forgive d adulterous woman y did Chelsea not forgive, Terry just as jesus did y was he punished is consensual adultery s sin ? No ,,,,no one will get u arrested for adultry or fornication but there are consequences when it is exposed and be ready to face it but u will definitely not go to jail for sleeping with someone wife let me go and play my bet9ja Jor atleast no one will put d video of me staking on d internent
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by abbey621(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
d sex John Terry committed with Wayne bridge wife ,y did Chelsea punish him when it leaked y was he not rewarded,was it rape,was d sex not consensual, u want to be calling my darling Chelsea d adulterous club abi,did jesus not forgive d adulterous woman y did Chelsea not forgive, Terry just as jesus did y was he punished is consensual adultery s sin ? No ,,,,no one will get u arrested for adultry or fornication but there are consequences when it is exposed and be ready to face it but u will definitely not go to jail for sleeping with someone wife let me go and play my bet9ja Jor atleast no one will put d video of me staking on d internent

Oga stop comparing apples with oranges, your analogy does not make any SENSE! John Terry does not pay fees to Chelsea rather the club pays him. The student in question is a paying customer, if you are going to refuse your services to the student for something that has nothing to do with the school then you better be prepared for a lawsuit.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by makydebbie(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
sassysure:

Pinchomic prikk grin

He was busy swimming and humping cheesy

The thing doesn't look fine sef cheesy

The babe actually stepped the game up for him.

Wish we will get his social media account so we will finish him there. Yeye drug addict.
Mtcheew cheesy

Prick wey no even fit bring out facial expressions that one too be prick? grin grin

Sis I'm with you, let's find that baby prick drug addict and make him commit suicide. grin
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
abbey621:

Oga stop comparing apples with oranges, your analogy does not make any SENSE! John Terry does not pay fees to Chelsea rather the club pays him. The student in question is a paying customer, if you are going to refuse your services to the student for something that has nothing to do with the school then you better be prepared for a lawsuit.
that means the Christian university would have not taken actions if it was a lecturer that was involved I sorry for u,don't try it o if u are a lecturer,and if u do pls don't put it on d internent grow up u need sense I swear
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Tellemall: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
armadeo:

I tell you.

Vey horrible sense of judgement concerning official matters. That's why they are termed unemployable.
They do sound stupid with the way they are castigating the University. They probably have sex everywhere so they are sympathetic to the rubbish. Imagine people with such values working in sensitive posts. They feel so entitled to be morally bankrupt. Why couldn't they have sex in private? They are blaming the University for not handling the spread of the sextape in which the girl is looking into the camera and looking foolish. If Bill Clinton was castigated for sex, who are these low lifers to get endearment?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Tellemall: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Deola2020:
BULLSHIT!!!!!

Everyone taking the moral high ground is the HYPOCRISY that is wrong with our society today....How is this action going to improve the ranking or reputation of the school,this never even happened anywhere near the school for fvcksake

That girl has suffered a lot of humiliation already,might lead her into depression and suicide,the school authorities should be helping her gain sanity by counseling her and going after those who leaked the nudes....

Kim Kardashian who was a victim of leaked sextape,made a fortune and brand out of it and has become a better person in the society but naija with a population of 180million people and most of dem dey knack like Hot DOGS dey victimise a girl cos she had sex and a video was leaked without her consent....

A lot of you on this thread have porns,nudes,sextape on your phone and you are a hacking away from losing your jobs and reputation....

Those who leaked the video have actualised their plan and if not careful this will be the norm from people who you offended or doesn't like you....

Have you just listened to yourself? A Christian university with Christian values that gave them forms to sign on entry has no right to expel them?

Kim Kardashian is now a role model? So because you watch porn and pay for it, it must be accepted just on the grounds of Kim Kardashian? Listen to yourself.

You people reason through your promiscuous ways and use it as a yardstick to tolerate every bit of rubbish. Someone like Bill Clinton had an affair exposed in an organization, guess what happened next?
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Tellemall: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
abbey621:

They cannot dictate her sex life, but why did she violate their premises and expose said sex life to them? In a sterile environment they've decided to taint it with their sexual activities. I understand sex can happen anywhere for you, that is your right to freedom of sex. But having unprofessional sex is stupidity and deserves no endearment

The only people in support of this are people who are confused about how the real world works versus their opinions and sentiment on sex because they think that sex is an everywhere thing without using their brains.

Same people supporting this have no problem as NYSC having sex with students because they think sex is a thing to do everywhere and with anyone without consideration of ethics and sensibility.

The good news is that the law forbids such brazen ignorance.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tellemall:

They cannot dictate her sex life, but why did she violate their premises and expose said sex life to them? In a sterile environment they've decided to taint it with their sexual activities. I understand sex can happen anywhere for you, that is your right to freedom of sex. But having unprofessional sex is stupidity and deserves no endearment

The only people in support of this are people who are confused about how the real world works versus their opinions and sentiment on sex because they think that sex is an everywhere thing without using their brains.

Same people supporting this have no problem as NYSC having sex with students because they think sex is a thing to do everywhere and with anyone without consideration of ethics and sensibility.

one even said that the girl paid sch fees that if it was a lecturer that was entangled in this mess,the sch dare not sack him since he is offering services to d sch,these our kids watch too much zeaworld and they are looking for where to practice what they saw on zeaworld,where someone dies 6 times in a month

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by abbey621(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tellemall:

Did you even read the post? This happened outside of campus, it has nothing to do with the school. Are you telling me if someone spied on you and your partner and taped your sex acts furthermore broadcasting it then you should be thrown out of your school/work environemnt? Are you saying the school's authority goes beyond their premises and extends into the private lives of their student? Goodluck making that argument in court....LMAO!
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by abbey621(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
that means the Christian university would have not taken actions if it was a lecturer that was involved I sorry for u,don't try it o if u are a lecturer,and if u do pls don't put it on d internent grow up u need sense I swear

I'd rather focus on what the law says than the sentimental opinion of a nobody! You're still arguing blindly, so I'll repeat, are lecturers paying the university? Lecturers can be sacked for anything, there's no need for justification, students can only be expelled if they've broken school laws. Show me the babcock law that this student broke? I DARE YOU!
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
abbey621:

Did you even read the post? This happened outside of campus, it has nothing to do with the school. Are you telling me if someone spied on you and your partner and taped your sex acts furthermore broadcasting it then you should be thrown out of your school/work environemnt? Are you saying the school's authority goes beyond their premises and extends into the private lives of their student? Goodluck making that argument in court....LMAO!
its as if u have not watched d video,someone that was smiling and facing d cameras how does it relates to spying on someone, dat video was intentional and both parties knew they were on set after d sex f guy went to his phone to stop d recording what are u saying oga
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
abbey621:

I'd rather focus on what the law says than the sentimental opinion of a nobody! You're still arguing blindly, so I'll repeat, are lecturers paying the university? Lecturers can be sacked for anything, there's no need for justification, students can only be expelled if they've broken school laws. Show me the babcock law that this student broke? I DARE YOU!
so because you pay ur tax to govt that gives u d right to rape,murder ,make sex videos online without punishment,I will say it again u have no aguement,u know nothing abt company law,u know nothing abt a binding contract u know nothing how d real world works this is not a movie its reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.