Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe (27516 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Malabu Oil Scam: UK Court Repatriates $73m To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by ChoCho54(f): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
You are very stupid for making me see that stupid smirk on your face this early morning!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 21, 2019
This is why people should not trust, or be emotionally invested in politicans
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by charlycharles(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2019
cenaman:
I trust bubu, even if jonathan should decamp to APC he will still probe. Buhari can not associate himself with corruption.
Are u for real? Good reason he loves gandollar, yeye Bello, akpabio, amaechi, orji kalu, okorocha, etc these men r saints as ur master that can't associate with corruption.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Nyamiri: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2019
ChoCho54:
You are very stupid for making me see that stupid smirk on your face this early morning!

This one wants to commit suicide.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2019
What is this man saying...did we complain
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by MoIbrahim: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Out of confusion, these PDP goons are determined to destroy all their shining stars. Pity!

We sha o, we need a viable opposition to keep the government on its toes, not this your confusion.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by AfroKnight: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2019
No past Head of State can be truly indicted in their life time. They are all saints to the new administration. It is a case of “do unto others as you’d have them do unto you.”

Jonathan is not afraid of any probe. Same as OBJ or IBB or Gowon. It appears there is an unwritten, unspoken immunity protecting them specifically.

Jonathan is the only bargaining chip Dasuki has but FG and the Judges will never give him the chance to put that chip in play. It won’t happen. They will put up smoke screens.

That’s why I was surprised Mama Peace forced herself into a lawsuit that was not designed to mention her name. The FG tried to steer the case away from her (taking away her loot in the process) but she wanted that money back so bad she broke the hedge of protection around her and had to be joined in the suit by declaring the money was hers.

We don’t touch our past heads of state. They are free from prosecution for as long as they are alive, it seems.

Corrupt Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2019
We all know Jonathan is rotten to the core, buh I don't think he's afraid of this Buhari administration that can't prosecute politicians 'cept yahoo boys.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Susu888(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2019
I knew something like this will surface!

This raccoon guy , una no dey rest ? So Gov sule is telling Nigerians that Jonathan was blackmailed to support lyon?? grin

9ja people are too much! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Babacele: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2019
So why did you loose Jigawa state to APC sir? Is it because of Malabu or Melaye ( apologies to omenka)? grin grin grin grin grin confusion in PDP grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Susu888(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Chai wailers just dey collect back to back this week. grin
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Susu888(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2019
That one na una own quarrel, we no send. Pdp on the brink of collapse.

I pray its not true though. Jona must vomit that malabu money even if he delivers the whole of south south.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by charlesELIKIBA: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2019
why this people are tossing the respect we had for them in the thrash because we now have a president who welcomes charlatans and nonentity.

from oshiomole in Edo state and now, Good luck we so much praised as an angel and his quotes were littered allover the airspace now he too has sold his people again to the north wishes.

there something synonymous with GEJ and romancing with the North. same thing he was accused of favouring the North over his people, 5years later he does it again.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Racoon:
Jonathan has his shortcomings/corruption but this does not mean this man whose two sons have long been indicted for corruption by the EFCC should embark on this self righteousness & egocentric image laundering

Don't mind the ex-convict, talking as if he was righteous. Am expecting Reno to respond if he has not retired finally
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Titogbanski: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaFutbol:

5 years and counting

Probe ko, Robe ni

GEJ has ignored all the mud slinging of a thing called corruption fight.

Una no dey tire?

All the people that helped remove him in 2015 have been ridiculed politically.

And back to Bayelsa:
What happened was the will of the people, kapish

You are spot on.....

The problem is that certain people hate other people from certain parts of the country and never want them to be close to or near power. They are angry that Bayelsa has turned to APC and will now have no reason not to be called to the dining table. They were initially pleased when it looked like it was the people turning against Jonathan or that it was a disgrace to Jonathan; but it began to filter out that the President was amenable to the change and in fact did nothing to prevent...they became angry.

They have now concocted another way to embarrass Jonathan.......which is this statement from Lamido. Watch, their group will echo more
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by cobsol(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2019
cenaman:
I trust bubu, even if jonathan should decamp to APC he will still probe. Buhari can not associate himself with corruption.

So what does he son work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Rajosh(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2019
cenaman:
you and I know from the depth of your heart, you're not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Magicians: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2019
My bigoted brother Ebele Jonathan is a saint.

Racoon:
Jonathan has his shortcomings/corruption but this does not mean this man whose two sons have long been indicted for corruption by the EFCC should embark on this self righteousness & egocentric image laundering
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
drealzum:
Jonathan sometimes act politically naive.
He should just resign from partisan politics and become a states man. He should have supported a smaller party in bayelsa and not the APC. His actions will hunt him in 2022 when he tries to interfere in matters of PDP.
Bayelsa will have far telling consequences. And this consequences are what have began to manifest with Sule Lamido allegation.

Do you know why Tinubu becomes great, he built up himself from the Local Politics of Lagos, then expanding to southwest, then build strong allies all over other regions.

Politics is a game of interest, the interest of GEJ is to be kingmaker, but PDP and Dickson is blocking the way. Saraki was APC for 4 years yet PDP at the heart. Now that GEJ as proved himself to be a King Koboko in the SS, he has earned the unpredictable politician, you won't know his next step.
All need next is to expand his influence to other SS state to earn the invincible-badge.
If GEJ want SS to be well represented in 2023 this is how he should play the game.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Antoeni(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
It's in Order,
Lamido may be right.
Wisdom is a Defense
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by akdjr(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigeria is a country where a person of questionable character can openly point accusing finger at someone else's without shame. This man would have call it witch-hunt had Buhari go after Jonathan. Just because their interest was overruled by the electorate power, he is playing blame game.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by dante0147: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2019
His cabinet members where corrupt ! He acted nonchalantly to the things that happened around him !
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2019
cenaman:

Boss,
As much as we love Bubu,Ole ni everybody!
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by Imstrong2(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Malabu ko, malam abu oil scam ni angry
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by BigIyanga: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Does he know that Malabu oil deal was awarded by Abacha when he dining with GMB?
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by richieray: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
This sanusi man no send anybody o.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by TheTourist: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2019
AA RANO on the beat!
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2019
festacman:
Sule Lamido is trying to get back at Goodluck Jonathan because he believes that his best chance of having a good shot at presidency in 2015 was made impossible by PDP hierarchy's blanket endorsement of Jonathan as unopposed PDP Presidential candidate.

The truth is that given Sule Lamido's bloated opinion of himself, he would not have taken the smallest slice of degrading way Seriake Dickson treated Jonathan. Unlike Jonathan who simply withdrew peacefully into his shell, Sule Lamido would have made the state hellish for Dickson.
And this justifies anti party activities and sabotage of PDP's interest by Jonathan?

Those of you PDP members supporting the gaffe of Jonathan should apologise to Adamu Muazu
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by musicwriter(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
A kind of barter certainly took place in exchange for freedom. I said this as soon as Bayelsa result was out. I never believed it, but its clear to me now that Jonathan is indeed a very corrupt person.
Re: Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
drealzum:
Jonathan sometimes act politically naive.
He should just resign from partisan politics and become a states man. He should have supported a smaller party in bayelsa and not the APC. His actions will hunt him in 2022 when he tries to interfere in matters of PDP.
Bayelsa will have far telling consequences. And this consequences are what have began to manifest with Sule Lamido allegation.
I have always maintained that it would have been honorable if Jonathan had resigned from PDP before working for APC.

In 2015 he gifted Nigeria to APC
In 2019 he gifted Bayelsa to APC
He is God's gift to APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe / Shocking Revelation Of What Led To The Death Of Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.