Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain (795 Views)

As Debts Pile Up, Stallion Group Faces An Uncertain Future / The Furniture Of The Future Is Here / Despite high trading volume,equities market look bleak as investors lose N257bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain by Soleye24(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Good evening good people of nairaland. Please am seriously in need of your help, i need a job to keep body and soul together and also to plan my future. Am a graduate of university of Ilorin where I bagged a second class upper in Biochemistry (4.06/5.00). I don't wanna write an epistle of my pathetic stories cos I believe many especially graduates are going through same if not worse. It will be of great importance to me if my helper(s) can kindly find a place for me at international airport although I won't mind any other organizations. I really want to travel out of Nigeria for a furtherance in my education so I want to use d job as a stepping stone to build my account. Please come to my assistance Sirs and MAs. I believe we have many philanthropists here that are ever ready to extend their hands of generosity to the less privileges. This is my contact Sirs and Mas 09033600580
Re: Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain by ahiboilandgas: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Soleye24:
Good evening good people of nairaland. Please am seriously in need of your help, i need a job to keep body and soul together and also to plan my future. Am a graduate of university of Ilorin where I bagged a second class upper in Biochemistry (4.06/5.00). I don't wanna write an epistle of my pathetic stories cos I believe many especially graduates are going through same if not worse. It will be of great importance to me if my helper(s) can kindly find a place for me at international airport although I won't mind any other organizations. I really want to travel out of Nigeria for a furtherance in my education so I want to use d job as a stepping stone to build my account. Please come to my assistance Sirs and MAs. I believe we have many philanthropists here that are ever ready to extend their hands of generosity to the less privileges. This is my contact Sirs and Mas 09033600580
go to prody finance and look for a stem course they fiance in us and apply for those school for .Msc(research)
Re: Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain by Soleye24(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
go to prody finance and look for a stem course they fiance in us and apply for those school for .Msc(research)

can u pls send a link?
Re: Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain by dadadoc: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Like he said,Prodigy finance..Google it na..
Check the courses they finance and apply for such ..

You can also try the US student thread,but you will need some funds to write exams..

Hope you have applied for the current PTDF scheme?

There are some threads in job section you can benefit from..
All the best.
Cc soleye24
Re: Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain by STENON(f): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Please Help Me, The Future Is Bleak And Uncertain by Crixus12: 2:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Genius way to earn money(on the side) today free training. This 3-step"no product funnel" can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. Join this free webinar to learn how to start earning money as an affiliate marketer. It involves promoting other peoples products and earning commissions When people purchase those products or serviced using your link. To join free webinar follow link below:
https:///3651Ru4

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Lowest/Cheapest World Currencies In 2019 / Perfectly Working PS 3 Available For Sale / Post Incorporation Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.