Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Burna Boy Comments On His Grammy Nomination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Comments On His Grammy Nomination (336 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Comments On His Grammy Nomination by eric12345: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Burna Boy comments on his Grammy nomination

Burna Boy has reacted to his nomination for the 2020 Grammy Awards.

Burna Boy on Wednesday got nominated for Grammy Award for Best World Music Album with his album, ‘African Giant’.

His album was nominated alongside Gece ‘Altin Gun’ Celia ‘Angelique Kidjo’

The 62nd Grammy Awards is set to air on Sunday, January 26, 2020.

Burna Boy has since his nomination received accolades and congratulations from Nigerians and artistes all over the world.

Reacting to his nomination, Burna Boy took to his Twitter page to appreciate his supporters.

He wrote: “African Giant Album is nominated for Best world music Album at the Grammys⁠ !

“Thank you @RecordingAcad and everyone supporting me and the album!”

MORE GISTS>>>https://www.naijanewsgist.com/
Re: Burna Boy Comments On His Grammy Nomination by Soulsymbol99: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Angelique is the biggest threat there for burna undecided the Grammy organizers should consider burna abeg cos Ange(ghost's babe Comes 2 mind cheesy) has won it b4.i believe the only African to hv. Sorry, I think dis senegalise man hv won it also cool

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Davido Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today (drop Your Well Wishes / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh / Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.