Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry (9274 Views)

FEC Approves Use Of Blockchain In Nigeria / "I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by Jabioro: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Johnson5258:
Common men gets trader money, market money or BOI MFB loan, all managed by BOI.

However, there is SME fund and Large Enterprise fund, which one do you want?

Which one are you in charge?
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by toprealman: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
These guys are mean jokers.....
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by galadima77(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Johnson5258:
Money eligible candidate can access.

Na today?
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by galadima77(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
3rdavefarms:

You are the only one with reasonable question and I will help you out

To get the loan it’s so easy and all you need is bank statement of 12 months of your company that has already been registered with CAC

AND 2 guarantors

Thegoodone13...try what he just said and I guarantee you, that's just the beginning. You will come here and open another thread explaining to us. Go and give it a try!

If you know you know
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by BlackBovi: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
agwom:
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved the issuance of a Sovereign Guarantee of 500 million Euros (N200bn) from the Credit Suisse AG London Branch and a syndicate of international lenders as collateral for 500m Euro facility to the Bank of Industry (BoI). The Minister of State, Budget and National Planning, Clement Agba, who spoke with State House Correspondents yesterday after the FEC meeting presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, said the loan was basically to finance major industrialization projects and micro-small and medium enterprises values chains in Nigeria for up to five years tenure at affordable rates.

Agba, who said the rates are single digit rates, said the guarantor of the loan, to be executed through the Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, shall be the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He added that the main objective of the loan was to support industry, revitalize agro-industrial processing zones, and facilitate the creation of new jobs. “We do believe that about 1.2 million jobs will be created through this facility; increase the income of farming communities and promote the inclusion of SMEs and small holder producers in the industrial value chain and the deployment of transportation infrastructure that connect farming communities to processors and market. The loan will be swapped to Naira by the CBN to mitigate the foreign exchange risk and the fund will, therefore, be available to Nigerian enterprises at a more affordable rate and in local currency,” he added. Also during yesterday’s meeting, the Minister of Power, Engr.

Sale Mamman, said the FEC approved the memo seeking for the ratification of the president to release two million dollars as part of Nigeria’s contribution to the West African Power Pool.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fec-approves-n200bn-loan-for-bank-of-industry.html
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by KenMosi: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
4 bedroom bungalow mansion for SALE in ONITSHA.Asking price is 16 million naira, call/chat with the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a 4 mansion bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bathroom, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by lonelydora: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Johnson5258:
Walk into there office on 23 Marina Lagos Island and if you are outside Lagos, locate there state office in your state capital most likely or check the address on google. For further enquiries, chat or call me on 08168042207 (Johnson). Please don't pay for any form to anybody, nothing like that but just get across to there office.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
It's well...

BTW
pls can you send me different designs for a 5 bedroom duplex?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by Johnson5258: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
God epp me ooo, what do you want to do the loan shikena? grin

Jabioro:
Which one are you in charge?
Re: FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry by Jabioro: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Johnson5258:
God epp me ooo, what do you want to do the loan shikena? grin

What I wanted to do with loan.. jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk..meet here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial / Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN / How Kuli Kuli Made Me A Millionaire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.