Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic (522 Views)

My Ordeal With My Worker Today. / 3 Nigerian Owned Startups Valued Over $1billion In 2021 / ZUGACOIN: Nigerian Owned Cryptocurrency Drops 99% In 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Kindas3325(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2019
*My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned GIGLogistic*

I experience my worst ever form of service using the Texas branch of GIGL. So this terrible experience started in the month of September but fast forward to was just happened recently. I used the GIGL Texas branch to get my order shipped to Nigeria so the order left Nov. 7 2019 but I wasn't notified the only time I was notified about the order was the second day it was delivered to their facility in Texas, so I hot worried on the 13 of Nov then I called their Texas customer service +12817411784 to register my how I feel about their service only for the lady who picked the called to tell me I can't call and be shouting over the phone even though I was only angry for they service they tend to render, so during the conversation with the lady is used word f&ck which wasn't in an abusive way. So she said I can't use the word f&ck that they don't use it over there then I said sorry then she provided me with information that was supposed to have been sent 6day before them. So I drop the call then call back the next day to ask update about the cargo then are response was that the Nigeria team will get through to him so I waited. When I didn't hear from the Nigeria team I called their Nigeria Customer service then I was given a number which I called them I was told that the cargo arrives a day before I called then I made all the payments that Friday to get my order in Oyo State but couldn't get it till Wednesday 20 of Nov. So while all this was happening on the 7th of Nov I also got an order delivered to their Texas address and it was meant to be shipped on the 14 which will take about 5day to get to Nigeria, so since I didn't get any information about it I called their US office again to get the necessary information as to track it with the Nigeria team only for me to be told that my order was not shipped because I used the word f&ck over the phone. I'm so pissed because that wasn't in their T&C and because of a phone conversation to register my this displeasure my order was not shipped and it's right there in their US warehouse. Nigerians please what do I do now this company is proving to my more powerful and they are using the power to hold down by goods.

Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Bilabong(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Nairalander can't help on this... Cos they don't work there.

And next time stop f#xking people over the phone.
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Iamseyifocus: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2019
This is another level of cruelty
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Metroxchange: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2019
And since when have you become the main admin that know that is to be posted and what not to be posted. Someone is there complaining about his experience and all you could do is this?

So he should take it to the Nigeria police abi
Bilabong:
Nairalander can't help on this... Cos they don't work there.

And next time stop f#xking people over the phone.
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by RomanX: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Very unprofessional. The customer services of any firm should know properly that not all customers react the same way to a problem. Its just like the other day that I called GTB to complain about something too. I don't know why these poeple think they can just do whatever they like, without any one questioning them. Why seize or stop an order because of a flash moment of frustration which was initially caused because of the incompetence of the brand at first? Very sad!
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Prece(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2019
This very bad for business, a friend had similar experience about 2 months ago.This company is sucking life out of people and their businesses, leading them to a ruin.

Dear Nairalnaders, don't be a victim, don't use this company.People don't talk good about them.
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Metroxchange: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2019
This same company hold my goods with them for over two month now insisting they won't ship my orders and they've not returned it back to the sender even that's what they claimwd they will do.

EJ15033¢$&£#@
MacBookPro 201913inch 3pieces
1 Samsung s10
1 iPhone 11 pro max

EJ1382¢©*&£#
iPhone Xsmas

9410836897846®©¢$£&#@
iphone 11 pro max 256gb 4 pieces
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Metroxchange: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2019
They created a business and steal and frustrate Nigerians. It's clearly obvious. And nobody and agency to check them how on earth will up not ship an item because a customer is registering his displeasure about your service
RomanX:
Very unprofessional. The customer services of any firm should know properly that not all customers react the same way to a problem. Its just like the other day that I called GTB to complain about something too. I don't know why these poeple think they can just do whatever they like, without any one questioning them. Why seize or stop an order because of a flash moment of frustration which was initially caused because of the incompetence of the brand at first? Very sad!
Re: My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic by Bilabong(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Metroxchange:
And since when have you become the main admin that know that is to be posted and what not to be posted. Someone is there complaining about his experience and all you could do is this?

So he should take it to the Nigeria police abi

Ok Oga....

See u, see the post

Oya Help me.

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Grant / How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? / Urgent Request For Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.