Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu (55762 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by lalasticlala(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Davido turns 27 today. In celebration of his birthday, the star singer showed off his 27th birthday dinner menu. Check it out below.

David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), better known by his stage name Davido, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born in Atlanta and raised in Lagos, Davido made his music debut as a member of the music group KB International.

He studied business administration at Oakwood University before dropping out to make beats and record vocal references. Davido rose to fame in 2011 with the release of "Dami Duro", the second single from his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo (2012).

The album also contains six additional singles: "Back When", "Ekuro", "Overseas", "All of You", "Gbon Gbon", and "Feel Alright". In 2012, Davido won the Next Rated award at The Headies. Between 2013 and 2015, he released the hit singles "Gobe", "One of a Kind", "Skelewu", "Aye", "Tchelete (Goodlife)" featuring Mafikizolo, "Naughty" featuring DJ Arafat, "Owo Ni Koko", "The Sound" and "The Money" featuring Olamide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLC4KOqyxDo

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Eife(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2019
A goodtime

Most fathers won't see this but you have a major role to play in your children personal development.
This is David let's forget the fact that he is from a rich home and even without a mother he was able to come this far with the support of his father.

Start small with them
Don't kill anyone's dream
Life is hard YES but teach them how to keep pushing, work smart and hard.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBO

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by GistNotice: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
So whose gonna prepare this Japanese menu for this boy? Na Chioma?

Very horrible singer.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by qualityovenbake(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Mtchew! Was expecting to see monkey pepper-soup and palm wine angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by NiggaArea: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Small boy

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Brandstudio01: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
grin
The young man has a handful number of reason to be thankful to his creator. Only few are as lucky as him. HBD to you bro

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by YoungLionken(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy birthday celebrations Mr David Adeleke..

One of the few artists who have helped more people,than those claiming old school in the industry...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by jideflash(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Ijaya123: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
I thought some people said he has been arrested in Dubai?

Social media and fake news.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Useless news..

We are StarBoy FC and Marlians..
Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by ct2: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy birthday to him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by psalmz(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
I dont even know one item

Mean while I have a Samsung galaxy s7 edge dual sim going for 45 last last,its very clean,call 08038940607

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Glycosunde: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Davido is really having a good time

8 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Kendumazy(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
All these menu na food abi na music tracks?

8GB ATM card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift you can gift your clients this season. Check my signature below for contact details.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Ennyjay69(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
I don't even know any of the nonsense up there
Happy birthday to Davido though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Jasen1(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy bday bro
Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by padi94(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Don't know what half of what is on there means, but if I am gonna be there na to carry nylon bag follow body. This will be food tasting for me.

Will pack a plate of everything

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by charlesELIKIBA: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
27 and getting it.

the good life �
Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by johnmattew: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
this one is in Dubai cell.... somebody is posting all these to make it look as if he hasn't been arrested

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by AmuDimpka: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Blackman . .. So no ewedu, no efe eriro, no egusi , no ogbono ! No Nigerian food and you are showing us this so that we can sing along kumbaya and amazing Grace with you

It can't stop me being a fan, I like your music, the energy and the ryhmes but this...it's a no no

Now I know black man is fünny creature

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by maddman: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
You can call him Mr arrogant but you surely can't deny his penchant for success.

Happy birthday David.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2019
No jollof? whack menu angry

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by gboye93(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Are those names of food? Or french music artist

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Glycosunde: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Ijaya123:

if dem arrest person, dem nor go release am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Obo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by newuser002: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
What a menu .
Thyphoid

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy birthday Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Conceptman: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
ok Dave, hbd
Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by AmuDimpka: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
No jollof? whack menu angry
very whack

10 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by johnmattew: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Ijaya123:

and u believed this birthday news??....somebody is handling his social media account...have u seen davido posting live video on social media since last week? or coming out to debunk the news?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Blackman . .. So no ewedu, no efe eriro, no egusi , no ohbono !

Now I know black man is fünny creature

ed
I wonder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.