Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks (55740 Views)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by sylve11: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Keenmind2019:
Hope e nor go blend egede and didn't come out to tell the story

you fit nor far from the truth o. shocked cool
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by Nmezor(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
I hope / pray he is found in one piece soonest
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
he took a train to Kaduna he's enjoying himself in one newly opened strip club in Kaduna south
lol not everyone is like u o
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
GeneralPula:

Yeah, sure! When I’m not your Pa wink
she quoted u wrongly. she thinks you're the one that made that post
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
GeneralPula:

Yeah, sure! When I’m not your Pa wink
she quoted u wrongly. she thinks you're the one that made that post
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
is December time. hold ur picken well, dey are coming for him/her
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by Austineva(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Have u checked his Girlfriend place? Go there now now
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by virginchaser(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
sigiyaya:
Stupid prayer, stupid Nigerians always praying instead of doing the right thing, does Nigeria look like the present of God is? These bastards of leaders will always in courage you to prayer while they are busy stealing and robbing you and your generation to come there future. Keep Praying gullible Nigerians, make una no get sense!! No power, No food, No Good Road, No Infrastructural development, No health care, No quality Education, No leadership....... Keep praying MUMU MAN!!

Yeah! You have got reason to be angry because they did not give you quality education but you can still stitch the pieces together and it will become whole again. Do, Pele!
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by Playstation1: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
sigiyaya:
Stupid prayer, stupid Nigerians always praying instead of doing the right thing, does Nigeria look like the present of God is? These bastards of leaders will always encourage you to prayer while they are busy stealing and robbing you and your generation their future. Keep Praying gullible Nigerians, make una no get sense!! No power, No food, No Good Road, No Infrastructural development, No health care, No quality Education, No leadership....... Keep praying MUMU MAN!!

How old are you?
If you are below 24yrs, sense might still be able to locate you, but if you age above 24, bros just forget it, your case is irredeemable
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by sigiyaya(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Playstation1:

How old are you?
If you are below 24yrs, sense might still be able to locate you, but if you age above 24, bros just forget it, your case is irredeemable
I weep for Nigeria with your kind of stupid people living in that country it means no hope. Continue Praying MUMU man.... Your stupidity is factory fitted nothing can be done to help you sorry.
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by MidasTouchAdufo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Damn!
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by supercase1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
E be like say this guy go blend NBM and he no con live to tell the story!!!! U think say e easy to be strong man
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by Gamelord007: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Why not change his photo. Will anyone be able to recognise him with this dark specs . Get a photo of him with out his specs for better recognition
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 22, 2019
Queenmaker:

Very intelligent response. Well done!
And yet you didn't respond intelligently, I hope this doesn't annoy you. What the guy said is true, though he said it with frustration, all the prayers we have been praying in this country has never worked and will never work. Think before the white men came we thought our shrines and gods could help us but we killed ourselves over and over for our gods, now we have been praying to this foreign God but yet nothing we burn our time and resources but still nothing. I will say what I believe to be my theory, there is no God, anything that happens is through our own making, because every action we do has an equal reaction, we are indeed the masters of our own fate.
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by MoIbrahim: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

you are a confused man my friend

Who is your friend? If you read the title of this thread and read again your first response to it, you would know the friendship circle that you truly belong.
Re: Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks by Rawhumper(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hi sent u reply.....check ur inbox

uote author=safarigirl post=84232343]They should check his babe's house, all these small boys wey too dey waka[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Disguises As A Female In Hijab In Oyo (pics) / Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.