Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry (11838 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
says who?
rexington:
If 160k is not enough to start a family for even 1 million will not be enough, it is never enough, trust me i know people who earn over 700k or more and still borrow. By the way what are u doing with laundry services, buying two cloths every month, DSTV Subscription. Some of these things are not needs but wants.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Not all of us are destined to marry rich husbands,some of us are meant to be the key to our husbands success
SassyBella:

undecided
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Riele:

How much will you be paying me for hooking you up with sassybella .?

wink
what are u trying to do... after assigning sassy to me, now u want to link her up with a hórny pastor. why na

u promised sassy will wait till I return from china

1 Like

Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by ezo4fta(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Is dat so
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Biingoo: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

I swear... I am here to learn. I heard igbo men are the best at this... *goes in search of an igbo man* grin grin grin
No Igbo man will look your side. You're too old already
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
No Igbo man will look your side. You're too old already

I have 3 in my pocket but my religion won't allow me cry cry cry

Find me a fit fulani, hausa and we're good to go. kiss
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Biingoo: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hamachi:
Not all of us are destined to marry rich husbands,some of us are meant to be the key to our husbands success
Nice set of boobs
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Biingoo: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

I have 3 in my pocket but my religion won't allow me cry cry cry

Find me a fit fulani, hausa and we're good to go. kiss
Which religion are you?
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2019
wink
Biingoo:
Nice set of boobs
Thank you.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Biingoo: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Hamachi:
winkThank you.
What will it take a nigga to have access? grin
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Subhanallah: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Subhanallah:

Go and tell that to the Northerners who mary up to four wives, earn less than 20k and still dominate you.

Keep waiting till you start earning 100million naira monthly while your time runs out.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MANAGE WHAT EVER YOU EARN!

Don't mary a jobless woman. Simple
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Etteanna: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Hamachi:
If u are earning 160k as salary, pls don't marry. Let's Break it down,
1. you transport to work to and fro.
2. You eat lunch at work.
3. You are to pay house rent, Nepa bills, security and water bills.
4. Food for you and your wife.
5. Laundry and other stuff.
6. airtime , MB and DSTV subscription.
7. Fuel for generator.
8. General house maintenance, buy clothes and undies.
9. You are expected to buy body cream, good relaxer, roll on and other deodorants for your wife.
10. At least 2 dresses per month for her.
11. If she is ILL, hospital bills.
12. Church women association dues and dress.
13. You are expected to render financial obligations to her family and your family.
Yet, You want to marry with 160k? I hope you won't impregnate your wife! May God help us all.
excuse me is the wife jobless or where is it stated that the man has to do every damn thing for her abeg marry woman that can share responsibility if not what is her use

2 Likes

Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Etteanna:
excuse me is the wife jobless or where is it stated that the man has to do every damn thing for her abeg marry woman that can share responsibility if not what is her use
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2022
ezo4fta:
Is dat so
Yea
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
i now understand why many older Nigerian men all have high blood pressure and stroke, the reason is simple, they are all working for lazy women who just sit at home to write out expenses.

just because i marry a woman doesnt make me her slave, if she wants things she has to work also.
is that how its suppose to be?? Y are u the man in the house? Or when u wanted to marry her, did u tell her parents that she will be taking care of herself am sure u didn't bc if u did, they won't release their daughter to u. U are a man act like one and learn how to take your responsibilities.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by ambimo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022

Go and tell that to the Northerners who mary up to four wives, earn less than 20k and still dominate you.

Keep waiting till you start earning 100million naira monthly while your time runs out.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MANAGE WHAT EVER YOU EARN!
God bless you!
Don't mary a jobless woman. Simple
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
shocked
Prettygirl200:
is that how its suppose to be?? Y are u the man in the house? Or when u wanted to marry her, did u tell her parents that she will be taking care of herself am sure u didn't bc if u did, they won't release their daughter to u. U are a man act like one and learn how to take your responsibilities.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by house10s2: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hamachi:
7. Fuel for generator.
9. You are expected to buy body cream, good relaxer, roll on and other deodorants for your wife.
13. You are expected to render financial obligations to her family and your family.
Yet, You want to marry with 160k? I hope you won't impregnate your wife! May God help us all.
how old are you
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
house10s2:
how old are you
ols enough to be ypur parents
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hamachi:
7. Fuel for generator.
so u want to tell me that all this thing ur listing will happen with this 160k? Hmmm ur not serious
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Oturatetuala(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by house10s2: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hamachi:
ols enough to be ypur parents
dat can't spell, i doubt.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
undecided
house10s2:
dat can't spell, i doubt.
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by AjiBussu(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hamachi:
7. Fuel for generator.
Is the wife handicapped?

1 Like

Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 12:44am On Apr 16, 2022
undecided
AjiBussu:

Is the wife handicapped?
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by toujurs: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Guys should wise up, and know ladies for keeps as wife, and the one for fucking. Most of these girls are bitches like the O.p. looking for whom to leeche on, you can imagine the bitch saying the guy would buy her two dresses per month so the bitch can't buy her self clothes, i see why most ladies are still single at 30. God forbid that i will settle for a lesser urgent 2k bitch, in this my life. Tueh undecided.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
Guys should wise up, and know ladies for keeps as wife, and the one for fucking. Most of these girls are bitches like the O.p. looking for whom to leeche on, you can imagine the bitch saying the guy would buy her two dresses per month so the bitch can't buy her self clothes, i see why most ladies are still single at 30. God forbid that i will settle for a lesser urgent 2k bitch, in this my life. Tueh undecided.
cheesy
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2023
angry
toujurs:
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
whr u based?
Re: If U Are Earning 160k As Salary, Pls Don't Marry by Hamachi(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone / ........ / Embrace your Marital Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.