Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong (1031 Views)

Top 20 Cloud Gaming Emulators For Android: Play Games Like GTA V On Your Phone / Check Out This Craziest Bricks Ball Crusher Game - Amazing Swipe Brick Breaker / See What Device Can Play Google Stadia Cloud Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong by LucemFerre: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Stadia launched on Tuesday and rumors are flying around that Amazon wants to join in next year with its own Cloud gaming service.
But, is cloud gaming a "future" or a "device"?

Maybe because I hate limitations but, the thought of a situation where I won't be able to turn on my device and play when I don't have an Internet connection is hard to accomodate.

It might be me but, i like that sense of ownership and pride you get when you look at your device as opposed to buying a controller and a fvcking access code.

Single player campaign would phase out.
There would be no more modding.
And like it or not, I do believe in the dark days of the internet.
Internet cost will increase (not just for us, even for the developed countries). Internet providers would know you don't have any other choice so, they'll milk your asss.

I don't know, the idea is just too rigid. I like the freedom to play a game when and how I want it. And this is not even because Nigerian Internet providers are all asss.

But, anyways... cloud gaming is still just a baby yet and I hope it will be in its own place and gaming devices too will hold their own place from now till forever more

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cloud gaming wont replace traditional gaming anytime soon. The internet requirement is too massive it will cut out many people. Plus all that bandwith when they can own the console. It's easy to max out bandwith based on the data review someone did on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong by yemkoguru(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cloud gaming is not replacing virtual consoles anytime soon. Cloud gaming is much expensive than console on the long run and internet usage is another topic to be discussed

1 Like

Re: The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong by mrMeen(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
and the problem of stadia in particular is that you will not just pay a subscription fee, you will also have to buy the game before you can stream the game with your God damned data which is outrageous.

3 Likes

Re: The Idea Of Cloud Gaming Replacing Gaming Bricks Is Just Wrong by LucemFerre: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
IKR... Crazy ideas coming everyday. You would think they care. Everyone is just being innovative to separate you from your money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Gta Vice City For Pc Needed Urgently. / Sony Unveils New Playstation Portable System / I Urgently Want To Buy A Fairly Used Psp With Games In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.