Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother (73438 Views)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Wallade:

Abeg, which globe did Mercy go?
grin grin grin

You dey mind dem

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Vicyace: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Wetin dey worry bloggers sef?

That no be shade na. Everything na shade.

She's got a story. She's using it to draw traffic to her new endorsement and subsequent ones.

Y'll need to learn some marketing.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Austineva(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2019
I don't knw y I never like this girl since day1. Her character is worst than her unbearable body odour. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Sewgon79:

Says who? I once said it before at first audition of Tacha at Big Brother last year when people are shading her, now this year she was pick and people disqualify her. Now after that I said they are pushing her to her glory. It is happening and people are still shading. This girl will blow past the winner. Write it down that I said it.
Imagine what you're betting on, write it down! If it happens or not will that add 1k extra in your account? Go home and tell your mother, mommy no worry Mark my word one day I'll be a billionaire in $, that's a real challenge not this nonsense. Think and grow Richard!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by adarayz(f): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2019
CÎROC is a brand of eau-de-vie vodka, manufactured by using grapes from the Charente-Maritime region of France. It is produced and distributed by the British-based multinational alcoholic beverage maker Diageo.[1][2] Since 2007, marketing and promotion for CÎROC has been handled by Sean "Diddy" Combs in an "equal-share venture" with profits from the brand being split between promotional partner Diddy and manufacturing partner Diageo.[3]

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by nomenclature(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Have iTune,bitcoin payment only
Swegzfreak:
Hope the bottle no go dey smell

Please bring your gift cards and coins to my table
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by adarayz(f): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Austineva:
I don't knw y I never like this girl since day1. Her character is worst than her unbearable body odour. Tufiakwa!

CÎROC is a brand of eau-de-vie vodka, manufactured by using grapes from the Charente-Maritime region of France. It is produced and distributed by the British-based multinational alcoholic beverage maker Diageo.[1][2] Since 2007, marketing and promotion for CÎROC has been handled by Sean "Diddy" Combs in an "equal-share venture" with profits from the brand being split between promotional partner Diddy and manufacturing partner Diageo.[3]
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Mhmm why the lies. cry Wizkid and Casspernyovest are the only Ciroc ambassadors in Africa.

Who be tacha? Lol! When Wizkid signed with Ciroc, Pdiddy did a personal video introducing him. They shot an advert in Milan, and placed billboards all over Europe. They do features on their instagram page & organize parties for the new ambassadors to host. Anytime wizkid does an instagram post of Ciroc, he always puts #PaidAD after it. Maybe a naija distributor decided to just give her a customized bottle.

PS - There's a @ciroc instagram page for the US market and has the US ambassadors and events in it. There's a @cirocvodka page for their Europe/Africa market and has those european/african ambassadors and events on it. I no see tacha picture anywhere. Audio ambassadors. Like mercy, like tacha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by ademidedavid(f): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2019
LordKenya:
when I saw a mention notification, I knew it must be an idiot.
You are a begger with no good words in your big mouth

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by nestkojex(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2019
She never will learn. Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Austineva(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2019
adarayz:

yes ma
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by KanuSE: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2019
maddman:
Na the Ciroc wey I know be this, abi na imitation?

I'm in dire need of 1k, somebody help please

You can as well hustle for this meagre #1k instead of begging.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
ademidedavid:
Her tongue though!!!
my beb tongue is x2 so I'm not shocked

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Bakos2y7: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Mercy is a shame to humanity - There is nothing to brag about that vibrator winner. See the way the Ibos managed Bigbrother, the real reason why they should be President of this country.
bluebay:
Just give Thanks to God and don't shade anyone coz even if dMW sef sign you, you won't be as popular nor wealthy up to Mercy.. she's gone global already.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Odoyewu
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Angeldada55(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Ok

How she no go begin *shade* wen she don get wetin she nor expect for her life. Pesin wey nor get sense, who suppose dey roll for floor say God sti count her join pipu wey go do something for life.

I have nothing against her mind you ; before una begin run mouth. But, as dem wan suffocate us with her matter wen no concern us, make we sef kuku begin analyze her ways and see if she be plus ( + ) or minus ( - ). I mean, what are these people trying to teach the younger ones ?

Na so dat one go begin fight for pikin wey fix eye lash go school wen get rules...

Anyways, na so tomato dey turn stew.

See Titans everywhere, dia role model dey burst teeth cx she don hammer...ehhhh �

Iffa talk now, OP go say make dem BAN pesin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Azmanaty: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Ironman15:

Bros please help me with something to feed

you people should stop this e-begging. its becoming increasingly annoying

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by maddman: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2019
MAJORBANKZ:
wetin maddman want take 1k do?

Nevermind
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Inehmesit: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Okay, I buy PayPal funds.
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Hiwats01(f): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2019
bluebay:
Just give Thanks to God and don't shade anyone coz even if dMW sef sign you, you won't be as popular nor wealthy up to Mercy.. she's gone global already.
you don't mean it right??�

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by bluebay(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Bakos2y7:
Mercy is a shame to humanity - There is nothing to brag about that vibrator winner. See the way the Ibos managed Bigbrother, the real reason why they should be President of this country.
She smells nice grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2019
grossintel:
Imagine what you're betting on, write it down! If it happens or not will that add 1k extra in your account? Go home and tell your mother, mommy no worry Mark my word one day I'll be a billionaire in $, that's a real challenge not this nonsense. Think and grow Richard!

For your information, i am not Richard. I don't like people directing topic to My parent, It drives me crazy. I think we all need a little respect here. For the fact that what you said is right, but that does not give anybody authority to start hating other fellow human by degrading them. It is totally out of it. I am anti-hate activist. I dont care who the person is or how he or she is. I dont just buy the idea of calling someone smelling whereas she is okay, all in name of degrading the person. Please

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by flyingdutchman(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2019
bluebay:
That is false. I have ZERO interest in both of them but, I have followed closely. It seems Tacha is more marketable. She has got a stronger personality. That said, I wish them both the best.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Gbegirisoup: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Another AUDIO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Sewgon79(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2019
bluebay:

She smells nice grin

Lol
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Azmanaty:

you people should stop this e-begging. its becoming increasingly annoying

If i can help myself why will i beg
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Gbegirisoup: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is better than audio moet deal.

Endorsement or not.

This one nor be audio tongue

It's still AUDIO. Stop fooling yourself here. grin grin

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by KanuSE: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2019
ademidedavid:

You are a begger with no good words in your big mouth

Test of character. smiley

LordKenya no get am for character at all, grin him na arrogant beggar. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Awe4luv(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
LordKenya:
Someone Shud pls dash me Any amount of Airtel airtime lemme use and subscribe even if its two weeks subscription pls. Your boy is financially down for now. My number is in my signature below. Airtel. God bless and one love.
are u an npower volunteer?
Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by masseratti: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
And am not drinking Ciroc again....

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
i never see this lady real face

24/7 xtreme make up face

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother by Awe4luv(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2019
gurunlocker:
Not sure she will ever get over the disqualification grin
no she wouldn't coz she would have won that thing, she has the craziest of all fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Mompha Flies First Class, Rocks Face Mask / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.