Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,972 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? (44788 Views)

Another MAN Under ATTACK / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Having Sex With A Man Under His Roof 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by midnighter(f): 12:57am On Nov 23, 2019
grossintel:
I was responding to the lady I mentioned.

Lol. Confused human being, I am not surprised.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:
Nothing is wrong with a man U-33, but I will tell you the advantage of an above 33 man or what most ladies look out for in them (and older men in general)

1. Financial stability: I put this first because it is (one of) the most importantant attraction. If you are old without money, one would wonder what you were doing in your youth.

2. Emotional maturity: The average woman is more emotionally mature than a guy her age. She has to look further to find a balance- MOST times. A guy has all the time to be stupid and if he decides to be stupid for life, there will be a woman for him. Women have to get sense on time, she has a biological clock to watch and most men do not have that fix-it mentality.

3. Older guys are more chilled: Age, experience and more money to their pockets has taught them to take life jeje. They don't get angry unnecessarily over petty issues like younger guys who see everything as a bruise on their fragile egos.

4. They are more caring, maybe fascinated by your juvenile displays. Those things you will do and make the younger guy go all red-pilled, the older guy will tell you sorry, make you carry your wahala dey go. He looks at you at as a child, with that smile on his face.

5. They are most times not scared of looking weak or not in control. Unlike younger guys who seek validation from their fellow younglings, an older guys is a man all by himself. But don't mistake this for stupidity, he is very well watching and calculating.

6. If you really wanna tap into wealth of experience/knowledge, then an older guy is your best bet. They witnessed Abacha's regime with clear eyes, they saw Yakubu miss that goal- he is like your History teacher. Also, his friends will most likely be his age group, some of their gfs would even be older than you- that is if you are really young. Except you are a bimbo, you will be on your toes to upgrade, that way you don't look stupid at their hangouts grin. I can't say the same thing for younger guys who just sit around and talk about ASUU strike.

7. Oh! Their voice! It gets deeper and subtly assertive as they age. When they talk, they exude this confidence and masculinity. It isn't forced, read off a book or some alfa male code. You just can't miss it.

...etc

There are exceptions, but on the average, there is really no comparison. We get finer with age, all things being equal.

my dear, you said it best. Especially concerning emotional maturity and being unafraid of looking weak

Kudos to you, I couldn't have put it any better

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by bluefilm: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

4. They are more caring, maybe fascinated by your juvenile displays[/b]. Those things you will do that makes the younger guy go all red-pilled, the older guy will tell you sorry, just carry your wahala dey go. He looks at you as a child, with that smile on his face.

You are so right on this.

I have a 19 year old girl in my circle right now.

I always look at her as a child with a smile on my face. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by iRepNaija1: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
gbam! you just said it.
And the funny thing is even those women claiming 25 are in most cases lying about their age. All of them are old cargos, it's only make up and push up bras nah im dey hide the sorry state of their body grin

This is why the women said what they said. It's people like you who feel comfortable describing women as old cargo and trying to hide the state of their body. Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by buymyride: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:
Nothing is wrong with a man U-33, but I will tell you the advantage of an above 33 man or what most ladies look out for in them (and older men in general)

1. Financial stability: I put this first because it is (one of) the most important attraction. If you are old without money, one would wonder what you were doing in your youth.

2. Emotional maturity: The average woman is more emotionally mature than a guy her age. She has to look further to find a balance- MOST times. A guy has all the time to be stupid and if he decides to be stupid for life, there will be a woman for him. Women have to get sense on time, she has a biological clock to watch and most men do not have that fix-it mentality.

3. Older guys are more chilled: Age, experience and more money to their pockets has taught them to take life jeje. They don't get angry unnecessarily over petty issues like younger guys who see everything as a bruise on their fragile egos.

4. They are more caring, maybe fascinated by your juvenile displays. Those things you will do that makes the younger guy go all red-pilled, the older guy will tell you sorry, just carry your wahala dey go. He looks at you as a child, with that smile on his face.

5. They are most times not scared of looking weak or not in control. Unlike younger guys who seek validation from their fellow younglings, thus acting like you both are in a power tussle. An older guys is a man all by himself, he would allow you- but never mistake this act for stupidity, he is very well watching and calculating.

6. If you really wanna tap into wealth of experience/knowledge, then an older guy is your best bet. They witnessed Abacha's regime with clear eyes, they saw Yakubu miss that goal- he is like your History teacher. Also, his friends will most likely be his age group, some of their gfs would even be older than you- that is if you are really young. Except you are a bimbo, you will be on your toes to upgrade, that way you don't look stupid at their hangouts grin. I can't say the same thing for younger guys who just sit around, talking about ASUU strike, sex and Nigerian girls.

7. Oh! Their voice! It gets deeper and subtly assertive as they age. When they talk, they exude this confidence and masculinity. It isn't forced, read off a book or some alfa male code. You just can't miss it.

...etc

There are exceptions, but on the average, there is really no comparison. We get finer with age, all things being equal.

been observing you keenly for quite some time now, and now lady you caught my attention. If you're not married, can we meet? cry
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by nams77: 3:15am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

1. Financial stability: I put this first because it is (one of) the most important attraction. If you are old without money, one would wonder what you were doing in your youth.

4. They are more caring, maybe fascinated by your juvenile displays. Those things you will do that makes the younger guy go all red-pilled, the older guy will tell you sorry, just carry your wahala dey go. He looks at you as a child, with that smile on his face.

5. They are most times not scared of looking weak or not in control. Unlike younger guys who seek validation from their fellow younglings, thus acting like you both are in a power tussle. An older guys is a man all by himself, he would allow you- but never mistake this act for stupidity, he is very well watching and calculating.

6. If you really wanna tap into wealth of experience/knowledge, then an older guy is your best bet. They witnessed Abacha's regime with clear eyes, they saw Yakubu miss that goal- he is like your History teacher. Also, his friends will most likely be his age group, some of their gfs would even be older than you- that is if you are really young. Except you are a bimbo, you will be on your toes to upgrade, that way you don't look stupid at their hangouts grin. I can't say the same thing for younger guys who just sit around, talking about ASUU strike, sex and Nigerian girls.

...etc

Spot on babe! You just seem to be describing me, lol. Aging makes a wine gets better
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by MiddleDimension: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Too young

and for women?
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by vincentjk(m): 3:32am On Nov 23, 2019
themaestro08:
no problem at all, if you guys are compatible then yes. But is there any warning sign or red flag that you have seen?

Yea i think just two. she's older than me and she's also from a different tribe which I won't know how to start explaining to my people, like they won't even understand what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by MiddleDimension: 3:35am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

...etc

first of all, tell me how a woman is more emotionally stable than a man her age when all i see women do is to attach importance to irrelevance and get all wimpy about it.

also, i am suprised a man's masculinity is something you are admiring, when the feminist infected world wants to rob men of it by terming it toxic. i am sure you have heard the term ''toxic masculinity''.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by vincentjk(m): 3:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Excel70:

That is why she dropped that i can marry a younger guy talk
She is expecting you to propose
You have to consider it carefully don't be fooled by bestfriend stuff. She already planned it out. She is more experienced than you

Alright thanks for the advice, the only thing that gets me ashamed is the wide age gap tho
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by freemi(m): 4:07am On Nov 23, 2019
vincentjk:
Maybe they've their reasons of saying that. As for me, my bestfriend told me she would marry someone younger than her long as they love one another.

She's 4years older than me thou and i think i'll consider working something out with her when the time comes (if she's still single) she's a homely girl and has respect.

Any problem marrying someone who has been your best friend and you two have know each other so well for years?
wuna d fuc or nt?
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Sunnyobums: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

...etc

That's a good analysis

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
33-37 is perfect marriageable age for a man

I believe that is your age bracket. Anyway, you will have your dream husband
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Arya303:
Incase we've forgotten. I am Aryasand.

Is it a mistake posting your picture with comments? Anyway, we have noticed you. ...Wish you well in your searching endeavors.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by vincentjk(m): 4:55am On Nov 23, 2019
freemi:
wuna d fuc or nt?

We node
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Liposure: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
why do you say dat
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by engrelvis(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

...etc

l read no 4 with a smile because dats so true
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
37 is a bit on the high side now.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Steezz(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
I got married 4 months before I turned 29. I know about 3 other guys that got married at 28 and their marriages are still intact. Ironically, all 4 of us are with wives that are just months younger than us so we are probably mature for our age.The truth is there's no hard and fast rule to this thing. The perfect time for a man to get married varies from person to person. In my case, I didn't just stumble on it. Right from when I was 18, I already knew I wanted to be married before 30 and planned towards it financially and otherwise. Also, one other factor was my wife's age. I felt if I chose to wait till 30/31 she will be that age too and we all know childbearing experience for a woman in her 30s is generally tougher than for a woman in her 20s. By the time she's having the 2nd and maybe 3rd child she could be nearing her mid to late 30s.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by kishimi8(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2019
No age limits

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by pocohantas(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

first of all, tell me how a woman is more emotionally stable than a man her age when all i see women do is to attach importance to irrelevance and get all wimpy about it.

also, i am suprised a man's masculinity is something you are admiring, when the feminist infected world wants to rob men of it by terming it toxic. i am sure you have heard the term ''toxic masculinity''.

It is obvious you are U33. They are always trying to form smart, whining, bickering and bringing up petty arguments from nowhere.

They can give you massive headache in record time. Gosh!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by isyourboy(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Girls will marry a 22yrs old boi of he's a good looks. Don't follow what they fell u, follow their actions
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by djoe21(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
bukatyne:

I was about to ask.

I like to grow up with my spouse. I did not want someone with numerous body count unable to bond properly or someone who is always thinking of out maneuvering a woman because he has been burnt before.

I loved us both to have clean slates and build on it together.

I see men 30+ around me and age absolutely has nothing to do with marriageability.

I like the fact you just stated what you want and not try to generalise it to be what is ideal.

When people begin to set baseless rules and expect people to follow, I just smh. To even think that some people try to use mathematics to calculate who you should love and settle with; (your age/2 + 7) undecided
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Aboguede(m): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2019
This is one of them

I want to marry boys scout

buymyride:
been observing you keenly for quite some time now, and now lady you caught my attention. If you're not married, can we meet? cry
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by djoe21(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Steezz:
I got married 4 months before I turned 29. I know about 3 other guys that got married at 28 and their marriages are still intact. Ironically, all 4 of us are with wives that are just months younger than us so we are probably mature for our age.The truth is there's no hard and fast rule to this thing. The perfect time for a man to get married varies from person to person. In my case, I didn't just stumble on it. Right from when I was 18, I already knew I wanted to be married before 30 and planned towards it financially and otherwise. Also, one other factor was my wife's age. I felt if I chose to wait till 30/31 she will be that age too and we all know childbearing experience for a woman in her 30s is generally tougher than for a woman in her 20s. By the time she's having the 2nd and maybe 3rd child she could be nearing her mid to late 30s.

I know a study that says the closer in age a couple is, the longer their marriages will last. Although, I don't really dwell on such cos there so many things to consider when it comes to such statistical studies.
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Kiddo01(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2019
kernniejay:
I think any lady that says she cannot marry a man younger than 33yrs must be in her 30s.

You are loud and clear my dear, after flirting during their youth now old they want to marry 33yrs old man, una never chee chun chin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by buymyride: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Aboguede:
This is one of them

I want to marry boys scout

grin

Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Aboguede(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
vincentjk:

Yea i think just two. she's older than me and she's also from a different tribe which I won't know how to start explaining to my people, like they won't even understand what I'm saying.

Oga leave that lady to find her life partner now she can

We all know that you will not marry her

You already started talking about tribe and being ashamed of the age gap

Respect it self now. Imagine she is it sister and a random I love u boy is forming I don't mind marrying her cox we know each other

You are not even ready to marry now but you still want to deceive her
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by vincentjk(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Aboguede:

Oga leave that lady to find her life partner now she can

We all know that you will not marry her

You already started talking about tribe and being ashamed of the age gap

Respect it self now. Imagine she is it sister and a random I love u boy is forming I don't mind marrying her cox we know each other

You are not even ready to marry now but you still want to deceive her

I've no problem with her being older than me nor the tribe difference. The problem is my mum and family

Btw she told me she isn't in a hurry to marry else I wouldn't be considering this at all
Re: What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? by Avast(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

There is nothing like perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Pilot And His Fiancee In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.