Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale (969 Views)

My Bambara-nuts Grains Purchase In Benue / Bambara Nut For Sale. / Buy Your Bambara Nut ( Okpa ) Powder One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by lanocfoods: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
We package and sale hygienically processed okpa flour, which comes in a 2kg affordable, ready to make pack
Price:N3,000

Call/WhatsApp to place order/enquire on:
Delivery is nationwide

Re: Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by Skyfornia(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Honestly I wish I can make okpa...I would have patronized you. Havent eaten okpa since i relocated to Lagos...the ones here dont look nice.
Re: Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by lanocfoods: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
Honestly I wish I can make okpa...I would have patronized you. Havent eaten okpa since i relocated to Lagos...the ones here dont look nice.
Lol its quite easy to make, just like moi moi

Cooking Directions
1. Sift the Okpa flour into a big enough bowl

2. Add salt and the crushed stock cubes. Mix very well.

3. Add the palm oil. Mix the palm oil and flour very well till the palm oil is well incorporated into the flour. You will have a nice even yellow colour when done.

4.Pour a generous quantity of water in a big pot and set on the stove to boil.

5. Start adding the lukewarm water to the Okpa flour and mix till there are no lumpsYou can also use a blender to get the smoothest mix.

6. Add the sliced habanero pepper. Check for salt and add more if necessary and it's ready to be scooped into the wrappers!

7. Now the water in the pot should be boiling. If not, wait for it to boil and add some spare wrappers or plastic bags before moving on to the next step. These wrappers and plastic bags act as a base for the Okpa wraps.

8. Wrap with whatever wrapper you desire, eg nylon or plantain leaf

9. It is important that the Okpa is completely immersed in the hot water.

10. Cover the pot and start cooking medium to high heat.

11. Cook for at least 1 hour before checking it. The Okpa is done when it is solid all over.

1 Like

Re: Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by SerendipityHIGH: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can we talk here?

I can't access pm

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Supply You Your Charcoal / Contact AMA Contractors Ltd For Agric-prod Supplies / Fish Farm For Sale At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.