|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,932,647 members, 7,092,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 11:56 PM
|Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by lanocfoods: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019|
We package and sale hygienically processed okpa flour, which comes in a 2kg affordable, ready to make pack
Call/WhatsApp to place order/enquire on:
Delivery is nationwide
|Re: Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by Skyfornia(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019|
Honestly I wish I can make okpa...I would have patronized you. Havent eaten okpa since i relocated to Lagos...the ones here dont look nice.
|Re: Bambara Nut Flour (okpa) For Sale by lanocfoods: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2019|
Skyfornia:Lol its quite easy to make, just like moi moi
1. Sift the Okpa flour into a big enough bowl
2. Add salt and the crushed stock cubes. Mix very well.
3. Add the palm oil. Mix the palm oil and flour very well till the palm oil is well incorporated into the flour. You will have a nice even yellow colour when done.
4.Pour a generous quantity of water in a big pot and set on the stove to boil.
5. Start adding the lukewarm water to the Okpa flour and mix till there are no lumpsYou can also use a blender to get the smoothest mix.
6. Add the sliced habanero pepper. Check for salt and add more if necessary and it's ready to be scooped into the wrappers!
7. Now the water in the pot should be boiling. If not, wait for it to boil and add some spare wrappers or plastic bags before moving on to the next step. These wrappers and plastic bags act as a base for the Okpa wraps.
8. Wrap with whatever wrapper you desire, eg nylon or plantain leaf
9. It is important that the Okpa is completely immersed in the hot water.
10. Cover the pot and start cooking medium to high heat.
11. Cook for at least 1 hour before checking it. The Okpa is done when it is solid all over.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27