Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech (24753 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Broadcast Stations To Pay N5m Fine For Hate Speech, Inciting Comments - FG / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by coolfredo(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
What happen to freedom of speech, who killed democracy ?
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by simple250: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
And its enjoyment galore for corrupt politicians
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
sick country
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by CaveAdullam: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2019
No death penalty for misappropriation of funds,corruption, corrupt leaders who have sank this nation into bondage and backwardness, public officers who feel they are too big to obey the law etc.

They have stolen our civic rights, basic and social amenities but yet not satisfied, they are now after our birthrights; freedom of speech, what a big shame.

If the country was at least moving forward there would be no need for hate speech in any region. The government should sit up and start putting square pegs in square holes. Nonsense.

Hate speech is not the problem of Nigeria but failed and corrupt leaders who are void of conscience for humanity.

May God help this nation in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by heckymaicon(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=84228224][/quote]
Yes you. You'll soon join your boss mannabbq for lifetime ban

1 Like

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Wealthyonos(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2019
I support death penalty for hate speech and death by hanging for any public officer that loots money....
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by KanuSE: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
ecclize:
now i confirm something is wrong with this country..
why will anyone propose death penalty for hate speech amid the corrupt practices in this country

It shows y'all have murderers as politicians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by musicwriter(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
The Abdullahi who introduced this bill would do well to join ISIS or boko haram so he can fulfill his fantasy of blood sucking.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by OnPointMan(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Death penalty for hate speech? Joke of the millennium!
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by tuzle(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2019
If death penalty is for hate speech, what then do we give corrupt politicians?
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by statusquoante: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2019
While prisoners on legitimate death row for murder, armed robbery etc are yet to executed, how then can any reasonable person consider it for hate speech convicts

What even constitutes hate speech

Nonsense!
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Edyice: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2019
LIFELESS : we will kill everyone in this country

ABBA kyari : APC NEXT LEVEL grin

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Common hate speech, these people are proposing death penalty. This is a clear indication that they have more atrocities to perform in the future and they wouldn't want anyone to say anything bad their evil. We don enter one chance for this our obodo Nigeria. Governors make una no gree oo.
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by johnkey: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
tstx:
DEATH PENALTY FOR HATE SPEECH

A SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION..

I'm tired of Nigeria.. I'm tired of always thinking about Nigeria.. I'm tired of reading the news..

A friend once advised me to buy weed and eat small portion every morning... According to him I go dey trippy enough not to care and conscious enough to function properly... From the way things are going I go soon consider am
That's how I get through I swear things happening in this country for make person go government houses go drop bombs but last last na jail.

1 Like

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by voltron14: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
You support hate speech because you would like to label another religion with the aim to create anarchy.

You would love to continue in your primitive form of labelling another tribe as animals.

You would love to spark unrest with your callous and inconsiderate rhetoric.
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Death penalty for hate speech, only talk.

But fine for corruption.

This is what they call dictatorship. Cause very soon opposition campaigns shall be viewed as hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Brunicekid(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2019
heckymaicon:

Keep quiet
Shut up!!!

Death Penalty is too much!

They should consider that for corrupt government officials who embezzles tax-payers money.

1 Like

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Death penalty for hate speech? Ha when we not in Nazi Germany.
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by lite15(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2019
If the Bill is passed, Nairaland go quiet like graveyard. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by feeloscar(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Let us recall these dishonourable senators.Aba Morro should be 1st on the list.
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by helinues: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2019
heckymaicon:

Yes you. You'll soon join your boss mannabbq for lifetime ban

Una 63..

Lining up as colony of ants
Mounting on each other like a tree

Una never reach

Even though we are aware that our comments are giving lots of people an acute headaches, you know what, we can only advise you people to take Panadol extra for cure.

Next

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Talknochip(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2019
they are already feeling the heat of the insults from Nigerians on social media! Hate speech kee una for dia
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Spatta: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Are they the ones to reject it or the masses?
Nigeria is finished. They now treat Nigerians as "boy boy" who are too weak to fight for themselves
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2019
heendrix:
I know the motion would be led by the Nigerian current best governor, my Governor and the governor Sokoto state indigenes is pleased to have

Long live gov Tambuwal kiss

Can you highlight those monumental things he has done for your state?
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by 9gerian: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2019
In the first place, how did we even get here? shocked angry
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Chidex50(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
What do u mean by this your cancellation. People like u supposed to be in the animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by TommyAnthem(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2019
No worries, let them impliment it, soonest they will be out of government and the same law will be used against them, law of karma is a constant.
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Toks2008:
Crazy country.

They did not suggest death penalty for corruption but they chose to clamp it on freedom of speech.

This country is cursed beyond redemption with insane leaders.. may thunder strike all the bad leaders destroying this country.

U are telling people to accept Jesus. But Ur action is not like Jesus'.

Religious hypocrite undecided
Re: Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech by Temptee101(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2019
tstx:
DEATH PENALTY FOR HATE SPEECH

A SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION..

I'm tired of Nigeria.. I'm tired of always thinking about Nigeria.. I'm tired of reading the news..

A friend once advised me to buy weed and eat small portion every morning... According to him I go dey trippy enough not to care and conscious enough to function properly... From the way things are going I go soon consider am

Voluntary Colonization voie à suivre

shocked

You are not more tired than I am

You don't know how terrible I feel waking up every blessed day to realise am still in Nigeria and a Nigerian

Why is Nigeria and Nigerians like this for God's sake. The masses constantly on the receiving end

These useless governors are still talking of implementing a meagre 30k MW

The FG on the other side are fighting tooth and nail to hang the masses for speaking against their wickedness

I never thought we would ever get to this stage

Nigeria, oh Nigeria! Who art thou offended

I'm really depressed being a Nigerian

Spits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People / Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.