Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. (15747 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Anoruo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
Answers: a Guy normal in the sight of God while a Gay is normal in the sight of Devil, a Guy eg me likes Landlord's Wife while a Gay likes Landlord himself,  A Guy is a Noun while a Guy is a pronoun,  a Guy is a human being while a Gay is an Idiot,  Which other answer do you know?
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
Anoruo:

Answers: a Guy normal in the sight of God while a Gay is normal in the sight of Devil, a Guy[b] eg me likes Landlord's Wife while a Gay likes Landlord himself, [/b] A Guy is a Noun while a Guy is a pronoun,  a Guy is a human being while a Gay is an ,  Which other answer do you know?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2010
A guy inserts his sim in the front while a gay insert his in the back,a guy touches breast on the chest while a gay touches just hairs(dats if he's lucky and hes partner has any)more answers please.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by kay177(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2010
Anoruo:

Answers: a Guy normal in the sight of God while a Gay is normal in the sight of Devil, a Guy eg me likes Landlord's Wife while a Gay likes Landlord himself,  A Guy is a Noun while a Guy is a pronoun,  a Guy is a human being while a Gay is an ,  Which other answer do you know?

Na dis one dem dey call kokoye,  Gay NA ARCHBISHOP but GUY dey like to be pastor or reverenGAY dey live for SODOOM AND GOMARAH while GUY dey live for JerusalemGAY BE TERRORIST BUT GUY na OBAMA  grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Phate07(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
'Guy' has 'u' and 'gay' has 'a' in it. undecided cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Yorisb: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2010
Guy = Yorisb kiss - Mr.Bones - Kaymoney - Slap1 - Mr.Cork

Gay = 190(f) - Britney123(f) - Brownteeth - Dobodobo  tongue

Xcuse me pass jare! wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by kay177(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2010
Yorisb:

Xcuse me pass jare! wink

I tell dem say I trust Yorristhe guy na GENIUS,  that is why i no doubt him certificate from HARVARD uni. smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
This boy in my school is clearly gay  angry

which normal guy wears pencil turn-up denim  undecided

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Phate07(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
googles:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/352765_091120101453_jpg890aa1adbe4b5ef83621b3f3959cf7c5
grin
I can feel the hate. tongue Why dont you shoot him. undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
Phate07:

grin
I can feel the hate. tongue Why dont you shoot him. undecided

Oh if I had a gun dat day maybe I would be cooling off with Bode George in his cell room now

to think he was feeling like the zing thing dat day angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Phate07(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
grin grin
Seriously, he's not worth it. He's just super-sick. angry angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by potency: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
Madukaele is a gay
Potency is a guy.
Watch d pics.

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Mygoldie(f): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Guy enjoys different types of pleasure kiss kiss kiss kiss, Gay does the boring and smelly a s s hole bit. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by 190: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
YorisB,

suck my thumb!! angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by vivaladiva(f): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
so every one that wears skinny jeans or turn up skinny jeans is gay----walahi---some folks have g0t a long way to go for their IQ to reach 20

i seriously hate homophobic people---i wld def rather hang out with a gay man---infacat am looking for a sexy gay man to be friends with----than hang out with a bigoted, prejudice religious zealot
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Ifedisky(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2010
googles:

what kinda skul's this,Secondry?
vivaladiva:

so every one that wears skinny jeans or turn up skinny jeans is gay----walahi---some folks have g0t a long way to go for their IQ to reach 20

i seriously hate homophobic people---i wld def rather hang out with a gay man---infacat am looking for a sexy gay man to be friends with----than hang out with a bigoted, prejudice religious zealot
Don't burst an artery ma'am
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by excoba101: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2010

i seriously hate homophobic people---i wld def rather hang out with a gay man---infacat am looking for a sexy gay man to be friends with----than hang out with a  bigoted, prejudice religious zealot

OK
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Yorisb: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2010
Ifedisky:

what kinda skul's this,Secondry? Don't burst an artery ma'am

LMAO. I thought I was the only one. . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by konsult(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2010
Al gays ar guys bt not al guys ar gays.But i tink we shold change d name(like zain) its too close to d wod guys.MAY B AKUNYILI CAN HELP
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

Xcuse me pass jare! wink

clearly u ve no idea, Gud for u. Pass jare.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by 190: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb leave my googles alone for me!! angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Yorisb: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2010
190:

Yorisb leave my googles alone for me!! angry

Liff Who Dont wish me badluck this morining puleesssee! angry

Xcuse me pass jor!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by 190: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^

Could you stop typing that xcuse me pass Jor

Nway im not wishing u no luck,

Please Just stop attacking my googles for me,

I like am as she dey!! grin

nor come spoil my runs for me!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by iyatrustee(f): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
a gay gets paid for bleeping a guy ask Yorisb day11; dobodobo and kay 177 while a guy pays dearly for bleeping a gal.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by 190: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^

Word!! grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Yorisb: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
190:

^^

Could you stop typing that xcuse me pass Jor

Nway im not wishing u no luck,

Please Just stop attacking my googles for me,

I like am as she dey!! grin

nor come spoil my runs for me!!

I'm unaware of his/her existence herein so I don't know what/who u're talking about tongue

Xcuse me pass jare!! grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Yorisb: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
iyatrustee:

a gay gets paid for bleeping a guy ask Yorisb day11; dobodobo and kay 177 while a guy pays dearly for bleeping a gal.

Eh!! U didn't say that, did u Nways imma see Kaymoney's response to this first b4 I start whippin ya a$s undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by iyatrustee(f): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

Eh!! U didn't say that, did u Nways imma see Kaymoney's response to this first b4 I start whippin ya a$s undecided

grin grin grin grin kaymoney na double sim so he no go fit talk wont say a word bet me tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by kay177(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
iyatrustee:

grin grin grin grin kaymoney na double sim so he no go fit talk wont say a word bet me tongue tongue tongue

shocked
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by chukz4real(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
Guy is godly
Gay is satanic
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

Why you couldn't call me out to directly tell me I have a long way to go with my IQ beats me black and blue undecided

And if wat I think about guys wearing turn-up denim is making you wet your pants . . well i think they are gay so there av given yuh yet anova

reason to even squirt
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ifedisky:

what kinda skul's this,Secondry?

Funny enuf . . .its Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife

Clearly, you 've not reached that level where you are s'posed to know wat kind of school it is. . .wen its time to write post-UME you 'll def see smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.