Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. (15742 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Ifedisky(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
when yu routinely insult ur daddy, why shld i be offended if u insult me. my comment was aimed at the guys in the pics not u. not that i expect u to understand anyway. the way u throw fitz, only God'll save u
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by 190: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
Googles seem so hawt these days

whats up with her!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ifedisky:

when yu routinely insult your daddy, why shld i be offended if u insult me. my comment was aimed at the guys in the pics not u. not that i expect u to understand anyway. the way u throw fitz, only God'll save u

Oh yea. . . . .taking shots at my father, One word : cheap
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by vivaladiva(f): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
if the cap fits feel free to wear it, seriously hate homophobes esp ones with low IQs

i wld rather burst an aterey defending every mans right to free concentual sexual relations, than argue with a bunch of prujudiced, homophobic, bigoted over zealeous knob heads
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by Ifedisky(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
googles:

Oh yea. . . . .taking shots at my father, One word : cheap

Hmn, more name calling. I cannot bandy words with you. Go and prattle with your mates. It's sad what happened to intelligent humor
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by googles: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ifedisky:

Hmn, more name calling. I cannot bandy words with you. Go and prattle with your mates. It's sad what happened to intelligent humor

blah blah blah

yea yea yea . . . you yada much.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Guy And A Gay. by 190: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
peeps attacking googles!"! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.