Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her (67596 Views)

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Gets A Lion Named After Her (Video) / Cuppy Revealed Newest Baby Lion Named After Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Cute lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Oharina(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Sister be careful o ! that is not a teddy bear .
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by SamgoldBaba: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2019
LikeCool:

Chineke! shocked She said she always wanted to be a mother, to a lion cub?
grin
Wonders shall never end!
Why not kukuma breastfeed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by iso604: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:
Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms. cool

Sorry is your case with pit bull
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by gwama: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2019
You, you can not live without giving your news to the public ?? angry angry angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Focusmind: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2019
All these artificially inseminated born lions - they all look awkward like albinos. Go to Kruga park in South Africa or the low grass land glade of Botswana and see a true beast of a lion and her cub. Even the cubs in the wild looks muscular than this timid albino lion.

Watch NATGEOWILD and see a true beast.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2019
You can't domesticate a Lion shocked shocked shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by josh25(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
You always wanted to be a mum. Just legodi mmadu.. Guys are there waiting to donate sparm to give to you so you can get pregnant and give birth to a human baby that you can actually feed something with the right original source. Since you have sworn not to get married now.. You now want to be mummy to a carnivorous animal.. Chai.. My God will forgive you..
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by KenMosi: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
4 bedroom bungalow mansion for SALE in ONITSHA.Asking price is 16 million naira, call/chat with the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a 4 mansion bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bathroom, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Liposure: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Djcuppy don dey play roughplay
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by 369digital: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
I will like to see the video actually
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Dozie32(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol, grin She's now happy they called her an animal. Whereas if to say dem name goat DJ cuppy, she for go court.. Inside life..
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by ajebuter(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
OP, you no know book ni?

Baby lion bawo?

Whatever happens to ' lion cub'?
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Sholaco: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Always want to be a mother, and to animal?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
bro4u:
Omo these lion Cubs are cute asf.. Damn

Don't be deceived by thier cuteness.

Those things are potential killers.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Tarabye: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Ryan03(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
WiztaylorDC:
Mama Simba eyan mufasa
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by BlackBovi: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
okoye:
DJ Cuppy plays with a baby lion named after her, feeds the cub.

She said:

"Introducing the world to “Cuppy” the newest baby lion named after ME by @Sb_Belhasa owner of @Fame.Park. I’ve always wanted to be a mother!"

She also shared a video of her feeding the lion.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Jannyjames: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
DJ Cuppy you are there playing with a baby lion while your mate are playing with adult lion....waiting concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by tfash96(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
BlackDuke:
Cute, looks like an albino cub
not at all.. We have white lions for real their specie might just be scarce but they are more than 2 or 5 or 10...If I haven't seen any on Nat Geo Wild but I do browse I believe they're real
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Legendguru: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Suremikky(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na king of the jungle dis one dey carry play..even this small one wey dem call cub fit still pull one stunt wey go shock her now now

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by virginchaser(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Valwezzy:
She has always wanted to be a mum? Give the damn Cub your Titties to suck then grin grin.

That's what real mothers do not giving man-made milk.

Say What?

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by naturefellow(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oshey! Khaleesi, Mother of dragons lions
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cute
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by thundafire: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:
Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms. cool
They eat all eatable
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by BlackDuke(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
tfash96:
not at all.. We have white lions for real their specie might just be scarce but they are more than 2 or 5 or 10...If I haven't seen any on Nat Geo Wild but I do browse I believe they're real
thanks for the info, they are quite adorable
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by tfash96(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
BlackDuke:
thanks for the info, they are quite adorable
u are welcome
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Greatfullheart: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
You Have always Wanted to Be a Mother! So Na Lion Mama na You Wan be? Mama Lion i Hail Oh... Why you No go Talk for the Presence of the Original Mother of The Baby Lion?? I Guess you Won't Be Wishing Now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Hanks Anuku: Nigerians Praise Nollywood Actor (See Why) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.