Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,360 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Can I Stop Getting Scared - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Stop Getting Scared (212 Views)

How Do I Stop Lying. / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting / How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Getting Scared by Thehavennation: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2019
We have often heard the phrase "Life is not a bed of roses". As humans, it usual common for us to get scared and feel anxious especially when the reality of life begins to unfold, but we are not helpless, there is something greater than us that we can always look up to.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).

“My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them from my Father’s hand.”
John 10:29 CEB

Stop having sleepless nights about things that God has already blessed you with

Disregard the uprising of any challenges that could appear life threatening, for it’s just a threat

Stop getting scared about certain trips you’re about to make, for nothing can snatch you off the father’s hand

God has spoken great words concerning your life and assured you that if You believe in him, those things will be made manifest

Your response to every threats will be that you’re in the Father’s hand and nothing can snatch you away

(1) (Reply)

UN, UK Slams Nigeria, Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech Bill / Pls Help! My Friend Is Remanded For The Crime He Didn't Commit / Gridlock: Lagos To Restrict Movement Of Trucks During Daytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.