Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (18838 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
You don't blame him because is not his fault, he has tried but it didn't work, no option than to love me like that.he even enjoys seeing me and my woman together,he doesn't wanna hear us having issues.

Hmmmm!

Are you saying that a man cannot take you to cloud 9?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

I am amused here. Asides from using the tongue and hands, what other techniques do you employ during the ......?
Bro I didn't learn to be a professional, it's in me. na follow come oo. won't tell you those techniques na only me and my God know how e be.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

Hmmmm!

Are you saying that a man cannot take you to cloud 9?
Yes sir! he can't even take me to cloud 1

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
lmao!!! Straight girls na them dey sweet pass, I swear.
Yeso ...they wouldbe like no wonder, na so the thing de sweet wey e de difficult to stop.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Yes sir! he can't even take me to cloud 1

I beg to disagree that no man can take you to cloud 9? Because of your sexually orientation, all a dude, who is skillful, needs is patience when working on you.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Bro I didn't learn to be a professional, it's in me. na follow come oo. won't tell you those techniques na only me and my God know how e be.

Lol.

I give up
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

Lol.

I give up
Smiles... it's nice chatting with you. I hope say you de treat your woman well? Because God decorated us with great features that; ummm smiles... enjoy your weekend.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
lmao!!! Straight girls na them dey sweet pass, I swear.

Abeg, make una leave the straight girls for us.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Smiles... it's nice chatting with you. I hope say you de treat your woman well? Because God decorated us with great features that; ummm smiles... enjoy your weekend.

I am enjoying the chats, will love to continue if you have the time. If not, do have a good weekend as well. It was nice chatting with you too.

I meant that I give up on wanting to hear about your other techniques since you prefer not to disclose it.

Every man will surely say that he satisfies his woman even when in reality, he doesn't and the woman only tries to boost his ego by feigning pleasure.

But again, one (not all dudes though) can tell when a woman isn't pretending.

To answer your question, I dey try when I get the opportunity.

Lol
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

I beg to disagree that no man can take you to cloud 9? Because of your sexually orientation, all a dude, who is skillful, needs is patience when working on you.
He will run out of patience because the harder he tries,the more I get exhausted.i will only be pretending to say that am enjoying it.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
He will run out of patience because the harder he tries,the more I get exhausted.i will only be pretending to say that am enjoying it.

Hmmm!

He needs to find your 'mumu' buttons and focus on them.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Yeso ...they wouldbe like no wonder, na so the thing de sweet wey e de difficult to stop.
Then they will start calling you, stalking you, catching feelings, begging for more. Hahahahha. Kai! Thank God I've changed o.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

Abeg, make una leave the straight girls for us.
me I've repented. Just looking for a man now. I've left all the girls for you people. Enjoy.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
me I've repented. Just looking for a man now. I've left all the girls for you people. Enjoy.

Lol.

All the best in your quest.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
Then they will start calling you, stalking you, catching feelings, begging for more. Hahahahha. Kai! Thank God I've changed o.
Am telling you! they can stalk...but bro forget being one is just too sweet. I was discussing with one of my friends that if Nigeria dare legalize this,people go see something.alot of people will be disappointed,not praying for that to happen though.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
IfA hear... nobi only repent.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

Hmmm!

He needs to find your 'mumu' buttons and focus on them.
Bro leave that mumu button of a thing.if anyone stalk me with sex, I quickly loose interest walahi
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Bro leave that mumu button of a thing.if anyone stalk me with sex, I quickly loose interest walahi

I am finding it hard to believe you.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
uboma:

I am finding it hard to believe you.
Really? but why?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Shugargal:
Really? but why?

I think we have derailed this thread enough.

If you do not mind, kindly send a hi to my number on my siggy. I will contact you. I have lost access to the email I used during my registration here, I no longer have access to my PMs.

Thank you
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by bulbutcher(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
congruency testing naso oyinbo dey callam
she is lkn for ppl with mental/emotional strength
in simple english
she dey measure ppls liver
testing the waters, to see the sort of responses she is going to get
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Sarang(f): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
uboma:

WRONG ASSUMPTION
Not here for argument
Just wanna point it to you some people detest d**ks
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sarang:

WRONG ASSUMPTION
Not here for argument
Just wanna point it to you some people detest d**ks

I am not here to argue either. Do you mind telling us why some ladies detest dicks? I will like to read your views on it.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Kemblaze: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
intrested
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Sarang(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2020
uboma:

I am not here to argue either. Do you mind telling us why some ladies detest dicks? I will like to read your views on it.

Just cos
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Sarang:

Just cos

What are you trying to say?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Sarang(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
uboma:

What are you trying to say?

They just do.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sarang:

They just do.

Really! Are you speaking from experience?

Something must have killed their love for a 'good dick'.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Sarang(f): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
uboma:

Really! Are you speaking from experience?

Something must have killed their love for a 'good dick'.

Yea.

Never liked dick to begin with
Good or bad
It disgusts me
And I am just one person
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sarang:

Yea.

Never liked dick to begin with
Good or bad
It disgusts me
And I am just one person

Wow!!!

You probably haven't tasted a 'good one' yet.....

Do you use Dildos?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Sarang(f): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
uboma:

Wow!!!

You probably haven't tasted a 'good one' yet.....

Do you use Dildos?

Nor do I wanna taste
I don’t like Love Machine as well
I don’t like anything pricky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / How To Avoid Sex / University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.