Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,383 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (18814 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by uboma(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sarang:

Nor do I wanna taste
I don’t like Love Machine as well
I don’t like anything pricky

Lol.

Okay. Do you mind saying what you like?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Bejusttoall: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

This thing has been bothering me o, I've been gay for about 10years now and I had tried everything but I just couldn't bring myself to love men but this is a testimony.

After years of trying to conform, I finally accepted my fate and I've been living as gay since then but YESTERDAY a Nairalander mentioned me and said he was praying for me and he had commanded me to be straight and just like that, with the snap of a finger, just by saying it and today I woke up STRAIGHT. Praise Be. I'm well now, I swear I am straight.

I used to think women were the most beautiful thing God ever made but not anymore, I am straight now and all it took was a stranger telling me to be straight for me to be straight. Praise Be.

He also commanded me to find a man and get married so I'm here thinking, is there any man that would marry an ex lesbian or should I just join the convent?

Please I am very desperate because I am getting older and I just realized that I wasted years being a lesbian. Find me a man, I'm straight now.

Ehen, when I was still a lesbian which was just yesterday, I published a lesbian romance book on Amazon, if you're still evil minded like I used to be please go to kdp and buy my book. Teinks.

Praise Be.

Please don't send me PM if you're not ready to get married next year. In fact if you're a tall, handsome, dark, man with pink lips and a good job just indicate and I will pm you.

You people sending PM cannot even follow simple instructions. How am I supposed to want to marry you? A man that cannot read and comprehend, is that one a husband material?

I'm straight now o, you people should now allow me revert back to default settings.

I said I will PM you personally if you specify that you're interested. Simple.

Congratulations. God be praised
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by GennyCheta(f): 4:07am On Jul 11, 2020
You dont even sound serious
If you like do you self or bend no be only straight.
Praise Be!!!!! yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
KevUnique:
abuja les here. Let's connect if u don't mind.07045347505 really want to be ur friend.
I don't get it, but you're a guy na.. Good morning
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ok
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Shugargal:
I don't get it, but you're a guy na.. Good morning
so we cannot sha be friends because of sexual preference now?? Is that it? Kindly send me ur whasapp nums. U and i have a life-long friendship ahead. Just try.
And babe, pls modify your last comment to remove my number for privacy.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=KevUnique post=91667996] so we cannot sha be friends because of sexual preference now?? Is that it? Kindly send me ur whasapp nums. U and i have a life-long friendship ahead. Just try.
And babe, pls modify your last comment to remove my number for privacy. [/quoteI] I didn't reply you again because all your post here says you're a guy and besides you sound homophobic.. except you're a guy and just want us to be friends. I don't know how to do that, you sent the number so you can go and remove abi delete it.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Shugargal post=91676939][/quote] Madam, i had already deleted my numbs from my own comment! It remains yours. Delete, thanks. Homophobic? I told u that or u want to just tag me that abi. See, i have had several lesbian friends and partners since 2009 till date. It is not new ok? Yes , i want to just be a friend. I want a friend in you, not a lover. Like a bestie. A platonic kinda chick friend. Thank you
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Shugargal post=91676939][/quote] ok darl. If u dont know how to the modify thingy then just let it slide. I understand.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2020
aventura:
Sarcasm but many won't get it grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Original447(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2020
To all you homosexuals on this tread It is obvious you're completely vain in your imagination, there is nothing transpiring here on earth that has not been recorded in the bible or it's contemporary books. I suggest you read Romans 1:1-32 not to continue involving your life with curse! Even animals don't deviate from their sexuality not to talk of you that are made in his image. Help yourself now not to make a morally bankrupt families in future.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Shugargal(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
KevUnique:
Madam, i had already deleted my numbs from my own comment! It remains yours. Delete, thanks. Homophobic? I told u that or u want to just tag me that abi. See, i have had several lesbian friends and partners since 2009 till date. It is not new ok? Yes , i want to just be a friend. You won't regret it. Just give it a trial. I will confide in you my experiences. I want a friend in you, not a lover. Like a bestie. A platonic kinda chick friend. Thank you
Its OK! I will give it a trial but I just needed you to just accept you're a guy.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Rawhumper(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
I chose your thread after scrolling thru other topics.

Its really good to know you straight.
Its now one year now and how are you coping?

I cant just tell you I marry when I don't know anything about you and you don't.

Please be very careful the people you meet rape and murder are on the rise.

I have seen pics of pretti chics raped and murdered even the Rccg Uwa girl that was murdered inside church.

Please ladies I beg you all to be very careful the people and places you go.

You are important and precious to lose your lives,there are animals out there preying on your mistakes...share to all your female friends this way life can be saved.

Let any sex done be with a lady's consent..please and please.

Its time to put a stop to this before we lose half our pretty decent girls to these monsters!

HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

This thing has been bothering me o, I've been gay for about 10years now and I had tried everything but I just couldn't bring myself to love men but this is a testimony.

After years of trying to conform, I finally accepted my fate and I've been living as gay since then but YESTERDAY a Nairalander mentioned me and said he was praying for me and he had commanded me to be straight and just like that, with the snap of a finger, just by saying it and today I woke up STRAIGHT. Praise Be. I'm well now, I swear I am straight.

I used to think women were the most beautiful thing God ever made but not anymore, I am straight now and all it took was a stranger telling me to be straight for me to be straight. Praise Be.

He also commanded me to find a man and get married so I'm here thinking, is there any man that would marry an ex lesbian or should I just join the convent?

Please I am very desperate because I am getting older and I just realized that I wasted years being a lesbian. Find me a man, I'm straight now.

Ehen, when I was still a lesbian which was just yesterday, I published a lesbian romance book on Amazon, if you're still evil minded like I used to be please go to kdp and buy my book. Teinks.

Praise Be.

Please don't send me PM if you're not ready to get married next year. In fact if you're a tall, handsome, dark, man with pink lips and a good job just indicate and I will pm you.

You people sending PM cannot even follow simple instructions. How am I supposed to want to marry you? A man that cannot read and comprehend, is that one a husband material?

I'm straight now o, you people should now allow me revert back to default settings.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Rawhumper(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Its really disheartening and heart wrenching to see increase in rape and murder of girls.

I have taken upon myself to create the awareness that ladies should be mindful of people the meet and visit.

There are monsters and sex starved predators out there.

Please my beautify ladies I don't want gratitude nor praise,all I want is for you all to stay safe and be careful of both your female friends too,they can lure you to your death so trust no body.

Pass this message to your online and offline female friends,this way a life can be saved.

I create a platform to see to it that every lady at least is reminded of this.

Sex should be with consent,its the sweetest and guys don't know ladies love sex more just that they have the ability to control themselves more than the guys...just approach them and present your case politely and sweetly,if you rejected move on there are many more ahead.

Think about the bodies of the lifeless bodies raped and killed,think about the family of the deceased and her plans for the next day which she will never achieve.

We all die oneday,nothing lasts forever even sex so it doesn't worth it!

quote author=prizlezzlalasky post=84245322]I find this hard to believe cause I have been following your diary.

Its not true joor[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2020
Shugargal:
Its OK! I will give it a trial but I just needed you to just accept you're a guy.
i have not logged in since July 16. Fine, i am a guy.
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
KevUnique:
i have not logged in since July 16. Fine, i am a guy.
grin grin grin cheesy Lesbian man. What will Hannah not see?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Pancakeey(f): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
You woke up straight?? Lmfaoo

Who’s wearing pampers here Biko?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
HannahHitler:
grin grin grin cheesy Lesbian man. What will Hannah not see?
You this bad naughty lady... I never said I was a lesbo man though.
Go away jare.. You just want to tease me.
Bad girl like u...You're such a turn on, honestly.
If only it was possible for u to love me..sigh.
But you've chosen your path already .
Hope u slept well, anyways.. Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
KevUnique:

You this bad naughty lady... I never said I was a lesbo man though.
Go away jare.. You just want to tease me.
Bad girl like u...You're such a turn on, honestly.
If only it was possible for u to love me..sigh.
But you've chosen your path already .
Hope u slept well, anyways.. Good afternoon
lol. Has she edited your number out tho?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2020
HannahHitler:
lol. Has she edited your number out tho?
I'm not certain she has.I haven't yet checked. And how did you know about this?? Hmmmmmm Hannah , I'm starting to become afraid of you, hunny.
Good morning
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by FuckHomophobes: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by SavageResponse(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
HannahHitler:
Good day Fam,

Praise Be.

It's been over 1 year now...I hope you're still straight!
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Palehair: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

You do realize she was being sarcastic right?
Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

the pastor said I am free, would the word fall to the ground or refuse to work?

1 Like

Re: I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? by Alexis0147(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
I would love to get to know you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Beater - How To Know Them / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.