Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Download: Full List Of All Nigeria Bank Codes For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download: Full List Of All Nigeria Bank Codes For Free (717 Views)

Get All Nigerian Bank Codes Anytime Without Internet / Bank Codes, Please? / Diamond Bank: Codes To Transfer Money, Buy Airtime And Check Account Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download: Full List Of All Nigeria Bank Codes For Free by incomebrain(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Sometimes I forgot my bank code to do transfer or check other stuff in my bank and I do not have data to Google it.....

That should not be a problem anymore for you friend, I have made a free downloadable PDF of all the USSD codes, transfer code and other important info you need about all active banks in Nigeria and once you download it, you can view your own bank code for the list of bank in the book.

To make reading this book stew, I arrange the Alphabetically that is from A-Z.

If you want to have your copy of this eBook click here ==> Download Full List Of All Nigeria Bank USSD Transfer Code.

If you are unable to download it, simply message me.

(1) (Reply)

UMT Pro Dongle / Huawei Nova 6 New Specs Details / Iphone Network Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.