Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? (1612 Views)

Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Pls From Anambra To Port Harcourt State Would Cost How Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Earnersweb(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pls how much would it cost me to travel from anambra state to delta state, and like how many hours distance?
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by bluebay(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Budget 3k pls . I think from Anambra to asabe should be 1,200.. then take agofoure bus from Asaba to Warri. About 1,800.
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anambra to Delta is 150 naira
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Earnersweb(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:
Anambra to Delta is 150 naira
just comman kill me cool
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Earnersweb(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
bluebay:
Budget 3k pls . I think from Anambra to asabe should be 1,200.. then take agofoure bus from Asaba to Warri. About 1,800.
I should budget 3k for going and coming back??i
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by nlPoster: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Shouldn't you specify exactly where you're coming from and going to.
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Earnersweb(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:
Shouldn't you specify exactly where you're coming from and going to.
asaba pls, coming frm anambra to asaba
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by nlPoster: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Earnersweb:
asaba pls, coming frm anambra to asaba

Where in Anambra? This is why I asked if you're Nigerian.
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Earnersweb(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

Where in Anambra? This is why I asked if you're Nigerian.
Onitsha to asaba
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Wisdomwise18: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Earnersweb:
Onitsha to asaba

At most 300 and it's about 20 to 30mins drive depends on traffic
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Earnersweb:
just comman kill me cool

head bridge or upper iweka to asaba is 150 , or to FMC or inside asaba is 200
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Earnersweb(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:

head bridge or upper iweka to asaba is 150 , or to FMC or inside asaba is 200
ur right bro
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Adinije(f): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Earnersweb:
Pls how much would it cost me to travel from anambra state to delta state, and like how many hours distance?
Depending on your location. If you are going from Onitsha to Asaba, it's less than 500naira.
Re: Pls From Anambra To Delta State Would Cost How Much? by Emarex: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Earnersweb:
from onitsha to asaba is 200 whether inside town or express

(1) (Reply)

Most Common US Student Visa Interview Questions To Expect / Georgia / Calling On All Nigerians In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.