Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

A Good Woman Is Priceless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Woman Is Priceless (768 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Woman Is Priceless by lukui: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
WOMEN ARE PRICELESS
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm.
She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex.
And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am..
Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again...
And yet we don't respect the ladies in our lives.. Oga change your ways.
Good women are to be celebrated.
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you.
But you are a miracle.
It's you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.
When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.
After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.
May God bless every woman out there.
Amen and share

3 Likes

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by adarayz(f): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
The first three sentence caught my eyes

"She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. "

Please drop a like if your woman does this or will do this.

Click share if she nags and Wakes you up with shouting
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by BornToSucced(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
A good woman is priceless indeed.

I sincerely pray for one to settle down with ASAP.

To all the men out there, please appreciate the good women in your life.....compliment them, appreciate their efforts, help them, and pray for them.

God bless!

2 Likes

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by vincentjk(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Who does sex everyday at 4am? Una no get work again abi smh

1 Like

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wakes up by 4AM to give you sex?
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen.

Pocohantas in disguise.

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Haahahahhahaa.........it's another one!!!

The slavery mentality continues.

From the above explanations, a good woman slaves it out 24/7 without any assistance from her husband. I have not seen anywhere in that write-up where it is mentioned that her husband gives a helping hand in the kitchen, helps out caring for the kids, chores, picking the kids from school, cooking, etc..... dammit!

The OP forgot to add that a good woman should also hand over her salary to her husband every month end.....how about that cheesy ...... The slavery should come as a wholistic complete package, thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by AfroKnight: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Anfieldster(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

From the above explanations, a good woman slaves it out 24/7 without any assistance from her husband. I have not seen anywhere in that write-up where it is mentioned that her husband gives a helping hand in the kitchen, helps out caring for the kids, chores, picking the kids from school, cooking, etc..... dammit!

The OP forgot to add that a good woman should also hand over her salary to her husband every month end.....how about that cheesy ...... The slavery should come as a wholistic complete package, thank you!
Lol...
Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
I don't wake up by 4am, I hope I'm still a good woman. cry

What you described is slavery, some of us ain't about that shit. Life is meant to be lived biko! Peaceeeeeeeee kiss

The man is allergic to praying. My father prays just as much as my mum!

Why must she do school runs when the school has good school buses?

Won't she die before her time if she has to wake up and service her man everyday before continuing with this regimen you laid down for her?
What is the man's role in the house? To be serviced and fed?

Don't 'angry' me poster. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by addictiv(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Op The scenario you described there doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Bola146(f): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Increase the volume
Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Kingsteve(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
lukui:

WOMEN ARE PRICELESS
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm.
She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex.
And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am..
Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again...
And yet we don't respect the ladies in our lives.. Oga change your ways.
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you.
But you are a miracle.
It's you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.
When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.
After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.
May God bless every woman out there.
Amen and share

What a load of drivel!
Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
mummy in the kitchen cooking rice, daddy in the parlour watching film.

we should learn to appreciate and apply the good songs we were taught from childhood.
both parents have roles to play for the smooth running of the family. I deserve some praise for the energy I use in watching Chelsea play every week to fulfill this childhood song
Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

do you normally help the husband in watching Chelsea play?
Re: A Good Woman Is Priceless by BBBells: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalander Artiste Smashy / Woman Walked Into The Wedding Hall And Attacked The Groom / Most Of The Females Here Claiming Feminism Here Are Nothing In Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.