Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Vengeance Against Witches And Wizards Plaguing Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vengeance Against Witches And Wizards Plaguing Your Life. (308 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / "Invoke Vengeance Against Your Enemies To Succeed In Life" - Pastor Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vengeance Against Witches And Wizards Plaguing Your Life. by Lawly: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guys it has been bothering my mind for long but I ll really want to know what one can do to reverse all the witches and wizards attacks against one's life and doom their lives with their attacks.

Alternatively what one can do to get vengeance against them.
Re: Vengeance Against Witches And Wizards Plaguing Your Life. by TooMuchStuff: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Simply ignore them.
Pray and fast your way out with Faith.
Mind the company you keep
Seek divine presence of God always
Keep yourself Holy. Or try live righteous.

......and watch God kill them one by one with time

1 Like

Re: Vengeance Against Witches And Wizards Plaguing Your Life. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmm.....it is only prayers that can help o. As for vengeance on the wicked, only God knows when He would bring vengeance on enemies. I believe in judgemental prayers...... especially Psalms.
Lawly:
Guys it has been bothering my mind for long but I ll really want to know what one can do to reverse all the witches and wizards attacks against one's life and doom their lives with their attacks.

Alternatively what one can do to get vengeance against them.

1 Like

Re: Vengeance Against Witches And Wizards Plaguing Your Life. by Finallydead: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pray for the baptism of fire(death). But the fire will burn you first and bring you to a high level of costly consecration to God and leave you with only what God wants in your life (narrow road). But it will completely consume every projection of witchcraft on your life and make you a vessel of vengeance against all witchcraft. Witchcraft isn't that powerful but thrives on the simple fact that you're not dead with Christ yet.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria Prophet Gives Out ₦100,000 Each To 48 Church Members. / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Carrying Empty Basket On The / Four Nigerian Pastors Who Don't Collect Tithe From Their Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.