Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women (7695 Views)

Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note / Imagine Unilag Vs Babcock Sex Competition – Which University Do U Think Will Win / Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Anazp:
Seeing the level of desperation by women to get married and stay married one will ask- was this how women in the olden days of polygamy were desperate? today young women wash their menstrual blood into food for their suitors to eat and stay glued to them. young University women appear in sex videos such as the Babcock girl so as to please the drug addict boyfriend to stay glued to her in the hope he will marry get eventually and not look the other way

Monogamy is suppressing our women every day and this is not African culture. A lot of women these days are been duped all in the name of marriage. just to find that one man women now go extra miles. women in the olden days weren't these desperate cos they didn't have to kill themselves over one man- men came after them since men could add more wives. so women had options

LOL.....please let's not stress over this marriage thing....if you want to marry go ahead and marry...whether you are African or not marriage is a global concept.....as long as you are willing to respect it's institutions and these vary....marriage is not a struggle thing and I believe women know this....I just think some are desperate because of the sex and other wordly things....in truth if you asked that Babcock babe after the video was shot if In truth she was looking forward to marrying the guy....you think she would have said yes?.....but the sex was good though as we have all seen.
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2019
TheOutlaw:
Polygamy has no place in any enlightened society.

Actually....you will be surprised....as a concept it works quite well in both stable and unstable environment....
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2019
Thetruthisthefa:
OP I agree with you 100 percent. This guy is saying nonsense. Our women really have been oppressed by this rubbish called monogamy. I have read your write up and it is very sound. Why has polygamy achieved for us in Africa anyway? Monogamy is foreign to our culture as our forefathers never practice d it. Good job op

Actually Monogamy is one the concepts that currently holds our world together.....we all can't have 5, 10 wives....if that happened on a global scale In a few years we would have serious problems....just look at the north as a case study.
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Raddie(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

First of all Muhammad mentioned the reason why he forbade Ali from marring a second wife which was because Ali marrying another wife will hurt Fatima and anything that hurts Fatima also hurts him, Muhammad. He gave a reason so he knew polygamy hurts women but went ahead to practise it and decree it.

Secondly the rest of your post is you vomiting what you were taught in madrasa about polygamy
The reality is that it only favours males, it's very bad for the emotional well being of the women involved, it's even written in the Quran that men will never be able to love their wives equally even if they tried so how do you expect the least loved wife to feel in that situation?

Whatever happened to the fathers of his women, guess they were all happy, cause it was him.

Does that mean I'm a polygamist - would rather marry two good friends than marry one and bump the other in secret.

My peace of mind is non-negotiable!
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Anazp: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2019
leokid866:

LOL.....please let's not stress over this marriage thing....if you want to marry go ahead and marry...whether you are African or not marriage is a global concept.....as long as you are willing to respect it's institutions and these vary....marriage is not a struggle thing and I believe women know this....I just think some are desperate because of the sex and other wordly things....in truth if you asked that Babcock babe after the video was shot if In truth she was looking forward to marrying the guy....you think she would have said yes?.....but the sex was good though as we have all seen.
WHAT type of corruption is coming out of your mouth? the sex was good. sex in rehab by two clearly mentally derailed people, is that what definition of good? is this right before God? Would you have been happy if that girl was your sister or the boy your brother?

2 Likes

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Thetruthisthefa: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2019
leokid866:

Actually Monogamy is one the concepts that currently holds our world together.....we all can't have 5, 10 wives....if that happened on a global scale In a few years we would have serious problems....just look at the north as a case study.
haha what problems? It's clear you of the those blacks whose minds have been recolonized by the whites. Go to Europe and see men practicing polygamy in a way. They marry this woman keep her for say two years once they tired they file for divorce and they on to the next one. Look at the number of single moms in the USA both black and white. Let them stop fooling you. African culture as regards marriage is the best as the whites have destroyed the institution of marriage

3 Likes

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Thetruthisthefa: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
TheOutlaw:
Thanks for proving my point about blacks and IQ.

Of course every Nigerian is as wealthy as Abiola. How could I be so blind not to see the truth? grin

And Obviously, guided by your "logic", India with a population of 1.2billion should have a clear advantage over Germany or Japan in terms of economic productivity shouldn't it?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/evicted-mother-of-six-manitoba-housing-winnipeg-sets-fire-housing-1.5361159

2 Likes

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by oyatz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Even though I don't totally agree with the OP but your post is quite misleading.

Right from time immemorial, man has always been having multiple females as wives (with different status in some cultures).

Even in the Bible , virtually all the Jewish patriachs ,prophets and men of God had multiple wives. Those who had one wives were usually those who died young.

The concept of one man, one wife is a very recent concept which became popular/legalized during the Roman Empire.

In Europe, strict monogamy only became widely accepted about 500-700 years ago.
In Nigeria, monogamy became popular only after Independence and became widely accepted in the South around the 1970s when Western educated Southerners increased in population.

Uptill today, monogamous marriages are minority in the core North of Nigeria.

TheOutlaw:
Polygamy breeds massive poverty, inequality and backwardness.

But since by all known indicators of intelligence, blacks are naturally the most stupid and unintelligent human beings on the planet, I don't expect either you or the OP to understand.

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by oyatz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
No bro.

In Saudi Arabia, Iran and many Middle East Countries where they encourage polygamous marriages, promiscuity is far lesser than in Western Europe and North America which practice and legalized monogamy.

Even in Nigeria before 1960 when most marriages were polygamous, many women married as virgins and promiscuity was far lesser than what we have today.

Widespread monogamous marriages is actually large scale hypocrisy.

It has resulted in unprecedented levels of adulteries.

TheOutlaw:
China that has been implementing a one child policy since 1979? And a two child policy since 2018? grin

China that has a territory which is nearly 9 times that of Nigeria?

Sigh. Thanks yet again for proving my point.

Word of advice: Just say that the reason you want polygamy is because you lack the discipline to practice monogamy and you want to practice promiscuity under the delusion of marriage which is what polygamy actually is grin

1 Like

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by oyatz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Which widow will not be able to get husbands?

Continue to deceive yourself.

Muhammad enjoyed Polygamy because it was the norm in his cultural environment QED.
The prophet had many wives and concumbines.
No twisting, no sugar coating and no polishing.

Dimples0303:

Allah advices against the marriage of 4 women in the same verse because of the sin on the man when he falls into the trap of uneven distribution of love.

Polygamy in Islam is to protect the widow and the women who won't find husbands for whatever reason. It is never for the man's pleasure, it's only for the woman's safety.

We don't follow Mohammed so... No need to reference him, the Quran is enough.

I just wanted to try and put a lil light on the situation. Let's all respect each others believes.
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thetruthisthefa:
haha what problems? It's clear you of the those blacks whose minds have been recolonized by the whites. Go to Europe and see men practicing polygamy in a way. They marry this woman keep her for say two years once they tired they file for divorce and they on to the next one. Look at the number of single moms in the USA both black and white. Let them stop fooling you. African culture as regards marriage is the best as the whites have destroyed the institution of marriage
I think you are mistaken Polygamy for been a d*ck. But that's okay many people often do when p*ssy is involved.
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Anazp:
WHAT type of corruption is coming out of your mouth? the sex was good. sex in rehab by two clearly mentally derailed people, is that what definition of good? is this right before God? Would you have been happy if that girl was your sister or the boy your brother?
Truth is I'm not God so I can't speak for him....but I am human and I know how good it is to give d*ck and get p*ssy....those people in the video are human as well and they know how good it is too.
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Khaleell001(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

First of all Muhammad mentioned the reason why he forbade Ali from marring a second wife which was because Ali marrying another wife will hurt Fatima and anything that hurts Fatima also hurts him, Muhammad. He gave a reason so he knew polygamy hurts women but went ahead to practise it and decree it.

Secondly the rest of your post is you vomiting what you were taught in madrasa about polygamy
The reality is that it only favours males, it's very bad for the emotional well being of the women involved, it's even written in the Quran that men will never be able to love their wives equally even if they tried so how do you expect the least loved wife to feel in that situation?

The reason you cited was not the full reason.
You only cherry picked what suited your narrative of making it sound as if marrying more wives was wickedness.

The excuse was that Ali was about to marry the daughter of an enemy of the prophet -Abu Jahl; and the reason he refused such marriage was his statement :
"By Allah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allah and the daughter of the enemy of Allah will not be joined together as wives of one man.”
This is the reason not that he was saying polygyny will hurt women (not polgyamy, madam!).
If he was trying to stop Ali from marrying more women because he felt it would hurt women?why did he marry more women during his lifetime?

Does this not sound contradictory to lay such premise that he felt women will hurt if their husbands married more women?
Was this his reason(s)?
I know it does not makes sense to you because it will punch holes into your baseless argument.

And again, what is bad in learning from my madarasa?
This is the same way you are spoon fed by western madrasas (media and ideologies) and in your school(real madrasa) that's what makes you think any idea that comes from Islām is wrong?

Even if we agree a man can not love his wives equally which is an axiomatic truth stated in the Quran.
However, equal treatment is what is required for practicing polygyny and even you;you don't love all your children (if you have any) equally,same goes with your siblings and even relatives.
So,trying to make polygyny sound bad because it "hurts women feeling" is another deception many of you hide under.
Even in life, you can't have it all.
There are many things that have to give to make life less difficult to live.
it isn't written anywhere that a man must marry only one wife.
There's not a single verse in the Bible (that's if you are a Christian)that unequivocally says a man MUST marry ONLY one wife.
No where!
I dare you to show me one?
just one?
infact,I double dare you.

It's unscriptural and unbiological (if they are words like that)
Polygyny is to man as water is to fish.
You can't change that nature.
Just accept it so you don't end up miserable.

1 Like

Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Anazp: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
leokid866:

Truth is I'm not God so I can't speak for him....but I am human and I know how good it is to give d*ck and get p*ssy....those people in the video are human as well and they know how good it is too.
It seems you're really a sinner and you should go through cleansing before the fire of God destroys you. those kids in that video we're definitely sick and you here praising them. are you supposed to have sex outside the confines of marriage? be careful before the destruction of God falls upon you NOW
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Anazp:
It seems you're really a sinner and you should go through cleansing before the fire of God destroys you. those kids in that video we're definitely sick and you here praising them. are you supposed to have sex outside the confines of marriage? be careful before the destruction of God falls upon you NOW

Did I claim to be a saint? Did I praise them? Not everyone has the strength to stay a Virgin till marriage....it's called carrying your cross...Jesus carried his, those guys carried theirs, I'm carrying mine....please carry yours and stop speaking for baba God if he wants to say something he will bring it online himself....
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Thetruthisthefa: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
leokid866:

Did I claim to be a saint? Did I praise them? Not everyone has the strength to stay a Virgin till marriage....it's called carrying your cross...Jesus carried his, those guys carried theirs, I'm carrying mine....please carry yours and stop speaking for baba God if he wants to say something he will bring it online himself....
DONT CALL GOD'S NAME IN VAIN. YOU ARE EVIL AND WILL BE DESTROYED
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by leokid866: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thetruthisthefa:
DONT CALL GOD'S NAME IN VAIN. YOU ARE EVIL AND WILL BE DESTROYED

Okay....
Re: BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
TheOutlaw:
Polygamy has no place in any enlightened society.

Polygamy is the only practical solution to the issue of shortage of men to go round the women or marriage age.

I have met some very decent and well brought up ladies who were unlucky to get husbands! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

#justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys / Leg Chain And Lesbianism / Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.