Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award (27465 Views)

10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 / Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year / A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Ok
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by maynation(f): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2019
ITbomb:

So many dear, I like your vision
I will like to start contributing
Come and collect nah grin

Ashewo

undecided
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by MJBOLT: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2019
maynation:
If each Nairalander contributes 1K for me imagine how many of this car i will have ?? undecided

Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by maynation(f): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2019
MJBOLT:

MJBOLT

undecided undecided
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by MJBOLT: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2019
na only you wan finish 2 billion naira abi undecided
maynation:

undecided undecided
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by clemz85(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2019
make them forget, they got my attention only on Velar
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by airbrush: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
The new Range Rover Evoque has been voted the Best SUV/Crossover for 2019 at the Women’s World Car of the Year (WWCOTY) awards. The event held at the recently concluded Dubai Motor Show.

The new Range Rover Evoque

The Evoque – the original luxury city SUV – pioneered the luxury compact SUV market. The new Evoque has built on its original instantly recognisable design to combine unrivaled heritage with cutting-edge technology. Designed, engineered and manufactured in Britain, it meets the needs of today’s customers and is available in 127 countries.

The Evoque already has 224 international awards to its name. The vehicle features a range of innovative and efficient engines and natural and recycled materials.

Women’s World Car of the Year Award

41 jury members selected winners at the Women’s World Car of the Year Award. The jury has a collective audience of over 260 million people.

The female voice has become more important than ever. Also, the female demographic is, in fact, the fastest-growing consumer segment in the world and arguably the most influential.

The new Range Rover Evoque world premiered occurred in November 2018.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/new-range-rover-evoque-wins-best-suv-crossover-car-of-the-year-award/

this early morning ??
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by kenkel: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2019
cheango:
Good machine, but how many people doing legitimate things can afford this in Nigeria
bro keep working hard in a legit way, be focused, have written goals and keep working towards it, one day you will buy a newer model of that car. Team legit
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by HIPROFILE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Olodumare give me this MONEY!!! I must own this ride soon!!
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by BonPatrick(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
I so much love G Wagon
hisexcellency34:
Nice but I will pick a Mercedes G-wagon anyday
Re: New Range Rover Evoque Wins Best SUV/Crossover Car Of The Year Award by tck2000(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Style

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Survives Her Car Being Crushed By A Container / Honda CRV Owners Forum / 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.