Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" (62122 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by AfroKnight: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Poorly concocted fiction cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Skyfornia(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2019
kingola87:

Look for a conference where sanwo-olu is invited, wait for him to speak or make promises, then shout "you are a lair all lagos road is bad, when are you fixing them" remove your shoe and throw it at his head. Then wait for the miraculous trending.

You will trend for more than 3weeks. grin grin grin

Hahaha...Bros I'm seriously considering your suggestion. I'll appreciate if you can provide me with any reliable date for any public event which 'Mr Governor' will grace.

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Skyfornia(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2019
voltron14:

Ok no vex.

Take a microphone to Sambisa forest and challenge Shekau to come out for unarmed combat.

Shekau has already been defeated according to Buhari
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2019
AdeniyiA:
But many schools should by now be preparing for first term exams, so what sort of play/drama is that..?
And some schools may still be waiting to write. Schools like ckc that will start vacation when others have gone half of the holiday.
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by RexTramadol1: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2019
AdeniyiA:
But many schools should by now be preparing for first term exams, so what sort of play/drama is that..?

Better school different from Pako school

Anybody wey attend beta school go know say drama fit happen anytime and e fit dey included in their marks join
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Skyfornia(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2019
tejiri4:

Open anus walk for street since u won trend grin

A lot of people has pulled this stunt...I want something new
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by kernniejay(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
kenir:
Wetin concern me?

how do i make 1cup of rice swell like 8cups?

Pls advice coz i dnt have money to buy 8cups of rice but na 8cup hunger dey worry me nw
add yeast to it before cooking

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by doggedfighter(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
Hmm...Las Las they are going to make this girl a celebrity. Bad things for naija can make you rich overnight.

Anyway, I'm just here thinking of a bad stunt to pull to make me trend. Please PM if you have any suggestion.
Fake your death

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by AfroKnight: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
jedisco:
Fact is, even if she wore the lashes on purpose, the school should have handled the issue better.

Dragging her about and making a video of it is an absolute NO. She's a minor and those involved can get into issues for that even if she was an adult.
Look at the embarrassment the girl would go through. It's not unusual for girls of that age to commit suicide after similar events

The two wrong people are the mother and the person who recorded the ugly incident.

The security guard was right to turn her away. I won’t fault the girl cos her mother should have known better.

The next generation of adults will shock the world and not in a pleasant way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by kingola87(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Skyfornia:

Hahaha...Bros I'm seriously considering your suggestion. I'll appreciate if you can provide me with any reliable date for any public event which 'Mr Governor' will grace.

I don't know oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Thus is why I am never quick to talk we don't know the real truth only a QC girl can explain to us.
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Omoslim26: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2019
hmm dats how she will join her hanties in Nollywood and be opening leg upandan
dat girl is an upcoming ashawo�
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by AlphaStorm: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2019
That girl will soon become a celebrity . Na bad things dey make person trend for Naija
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by simple250: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2019
kingola87:

Look for a conference where Mr Governor is invited, wait for him to speak or make promises, then shout "you are a lair all lagos road is bad, when are you fixing them" remove your shoe and throw it at his head. Then wait for the miraculous trending.

You will trend for more than 3weeks. grin grin grin

Death warrant

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Nyamiri: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2019
kenir:

sorry bro, i'm allergic to palm oil, what about kernel oil, can i use it?

Kerosene is the best.

The rice go swell like say them swear for am.
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Conceptman: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2019
kenir:
Wetin concern me?

Pls advice coz i dnt have money to buy 8cups of rice but na 8cup hunger dey worry me nw
abeg just carry one drum of water soak the rice, the result will be mind blowing, e go pass 8dericas sef

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Skyfornia(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2019
doggedfighter:

Fake your death

Like Sky B bah? But the guy no too trend
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Viking007(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
kenir:
Wetin concern me?

cheesy
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
How many side this yeye story con get? Abeg leave this and let's fix the price of rice and the hate speech.
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by kay29000(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
Hmm...Las Las they are going to make this girl a celebrity. Bad things for naija can make you rich overnight.

Anyway, I'm just here thinking of a bad stunt to pull to make me trend. Please PM if you have any suggestion.

Just release sex tape. It is the fastest way to trend in naija

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Approved or unapproved by the school?
Party play in what month? November prior exam!
Her uniform was also cut into micro mini because of party play?
Why did the mother not mention that but wanted to take her home?
Eyelashes are detachable, why not put it on when ready for play?
Why did she choose a color to match the school uniform?
Let other students involved in the play show us their faces.
Party play gbuo gi dia!

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Yoighaman(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Any comment or opinion outside an official statement from Queens College should be discarded.

For now, the Girl and her Mum were wrong and acted irresponsibly.
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by emonis88: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2019
This is damage control. First can't the school drama teacher get a make up artist to do the drama make up in school? Second, if it were so the mother would have instinctively mentioned to the people trying to separate her from the security man that the makeup was for a drama in school. Or she would have even told the security who would have found out if it were true or not. Third the school authorities knowing that such rules were laid down would have alerted the security of a member of the drama group bearing so n so name will come to school already with a makeup n eye lashes cus of her role in a drama in school on that day. Abegi make them no deceive us for this matter. Abi the girls parents r big donors to school projects. Let them let us know
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2019
jedisco:
Fact is, even if she wore the lashes on purpose, the school should have handled the issue better.

Dragging her about and making a video of it is an absolute NO. She's a minor and those involved can get into issues for that even if she was an adult.
Look at the embarrassment the girl would go through. It's not unusual for girls of that age to commit suicide after similar events

They wanted to snap the eyelashes as a proof of their allegation but she declined, hence the struggle.
If they had no picture of it before the mother took her away, they should have removed everything without traces and the school wouldn't have been able to prove what the brouhaha was for.

1 Like

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2019
xtivin2:
The mama join the school drama too?... She also had lashes

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by RICHES15: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Which kinda expensive drama lead to the fixing of eye lashes �� that's wrong �
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2019
ornicus:
So why was the girl not fully dressed as an olosho since that is probably the part she was going to play?

She has cut her uniform into micro mini already!

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by smyo(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Story for the god's

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by calyto: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2019
How is all these an evidence?
All based on 'hear say'

You wey go dey ask who you want make we believe say he sabi the girl, you no get work abi you be pedophile?

Dem wan do drama and security plus staff wey dey stay gate no know. Na only the mama know and instead of to explain, na to dey fight.

Is the girl in a hurry to be an adult?
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by Bostonfarms: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2019
The work of a security man is at the gate not to check students that are indecently dressed that is the work of a teacher. The student wore lashes to school is the punishment videoing and shouting,what kind of hypocrite teachers we have,we did worst while in school,some will carry hint magazine to school,some will make hair then use beret to cover it,some will jump fence,some video games,some will polish their legs use stockings to cover,some will rub pan cake or draw eye pencil,some had boyfriends/girlfriends,so many offenses.In all these,there is punishment for every of the school rule broken then counseling follows,are we going to be videoing every offense a child commits in school like we never went to school.Let us say she came with lashes from home is that the best punishment,what happen to the guidance and counseling unit of that school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by kay29000(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
I knew there were two sides to the story,the girl can not boldly wear eye lashes with her mum to school. Frustrated Nigerians always want to pour their anger on anyone they find.

Exactly! Those guards need to be sacked. Look at how they were rough handling that girl.
Re: Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" by dheaven: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2019
Another story says the girl was the the chief bridesmaid to her elder sister during weekend and she couldn't remove the eye lashes because of pain. Whom do we believe now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regretted Going To University / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.