Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

"Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays (30664 Views)

When Eid Coincides With Jumuah / What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2019
dare01:

You really need to work on your write up. Do you know how long it took me to comprehend.

I have done that, go and read it again

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheOutlaw: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Those fake pastors are learning from real imams

[img]https://images./2NID34GksMNfEkk0KOF4rp.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2NXjypQ0JNosAwML2XkxKx.jpg[/img]

Topestbilly:

How would there be virgins when your pastors have rapped all of them in the name of deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by MicroBox: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2019
saddler:
sad

Did you intentionally forgot to include those strapped in explosives and ready to meet 77 virgins?

Let media continue to tell you what to believe.
Satan need companions when he duel in hell fire no doubt some of you would be blind and deceived to the end.

3 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by fortran12: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2019
No need for being a "Due Collector" when you will have endless sex with virgins (who keep renewing their virginity )in the islamic paradise and its is even rumored the men will have a 70 -year orgasm!

3 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Aboki99(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2019
OK, since I am doing Taqiyya (hiding sth) why don't you bring me out of my hiding place by quoting the Quranic chap on 77 virgins to silence me for good?
AFRlCA:

You can deny that using Taqiyya, it's just simple for you.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Aboki99:
OK, since I am doing Taqiyya (hiding sth) why don't you bring me out of my hiding place by quoting the Quranic chap on 77 virgins to silence me for good?

Its there in your Hadith and quran

Stop using Taqiyya bro

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

3 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by babayinka77(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2019
happney65:
Does Allah even allow all these meme?I doubt it. You are doing something Allah does not like as Allah is a very primitive fellow

Peace be unto you bro.
The word Allah means the almighty, the one and only. He is the one you know as God. He is ever current; he knows everything and sees everything as well.

3 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by wolesmile(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2019
AFRlCA:
Seun force people to swear with Allah and Muhammad before comment Nairaland threads on front page,

This type nonsense should not be done on front page threads,

Do you think this shit will make non Muslims to stop commenting on Islamist thread?

ISLAM IS NOT A GOOD RELIGIOUS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10611578_operasnapshot20191122163824www_nairaland_com_pngcb30d451a0cfcd2e7810caab2354ce1c
But nobody forced you to comment nah. You can't abide by the rules of the section, then leave...

2 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2019
wolesmile:
[s]But nobody forced you to comment nah. You can't abide by the rules of the section, then leave...[/s]

This stupid rule will promote division against the users

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2019
TheOutlaw:
Those fake pastors are learning from real imams

Stop

2 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by yaqq: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Since you guys turn this to religious war.. Let's go..

U know Muslim don't go about calling your sugar daddy '' pastor daddy''

U don't need to script testimonies, miracle and alll

U won't even be needing to kill anyone for ritual as 100 percent of Nigerian pastor do now...

You won't need to be living large on people's investment....

Pastors nacking all female members

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Kakamorufu(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2019
AFRlCA:

If I improve my English, will that change the mindset of Muslims here. Why should one swear with Allah and Muhammad before one can comment on Nairaland frontpage threads?

Whats my own. What was posted here doesn't consign your creepy ass. So stop this act of insubordination dude.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by AFRlCA: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Kakamorufu:
[s]Whats my own. What was posted here doesn't consign your creepy ass. So stop this act of insubordination dude.[/s]

Using unnecessary programmer just to confuse your fellow zombies

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Damjoy(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2019
AFRlCA:
Seun force people to swear with Allah and Muhammad before comment Nairaland threads on front page,

Do you think this shit will make non Muslims to stop commenting on Islamist thread?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10611578_operasnapshot20191122163824www_nairaland_com_pngcb30d451a0cfcd2e7810caab2354ce1c

Says someone whose speaks in a foul and wrong manner... Perfect your grammatical blunders first...

Jumuatun Mufeedah
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by dawud723: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Jumma'at Mufeedat my Muslim umma

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by dawud723: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Aboki99:
brother it okay
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Kakamorufu(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2019
AFRlCA:

Using unnecessary programmer just to confuse your fellow zombies
Stfu
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheOutlaw: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nope. The reason is because according to allah and muhammad, allah does not answer prayers if a woman or dog is present.

[img]https://images./7fDR4ewd71x28tBkc5Smbr.jpg[/img]

AFRlCA:

Stop
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
According to their "prophet" they will have eternal erections.

[img]https://images./5fV729rBGrnIXD0H7mN9RT.jpg[/img]

fortran12:
No need for being a "Due Collector" when you will have endless sex with virgins (who keep renewing their virginity )in the islamic paradise and its is even rumored the men will have a 70 -year orgasm!

7 Likes

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Those are fake pastors. They are imitating real imams.

[img]https://images./2NXjypQ0JNosAwML2XkxKx.jpg[/img]

yaqq:
Since you guys turn this to religious war.. Let's go..

U know Muslim don't go about calling your sugar daddy '' pastor daddy''

U don't need to script testimonies, miracle and alll

U won't even be needing to kill anyone for ritual as 100 percent of Nigerian pastor do now...

You won't need to be living large on people's investment....

Pastors nacking all female members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
It's actually in the Sunnah of your prophet:

Aboki99:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by timibare(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Boko haram is viewing this topic....they are back from South africa....d ones dar couldnt make it are enjoying 77 virgins

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by dflking: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Asshole
AFRlCA:

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by dipson4u08(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
and you writing this post....
'you fall amongst the observers that observe every activities that goes on within and outside the mosque

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Aboki99(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
If you only have a basic knowledge of what sunnah or a hadith is, you wouldn't have embarrassed your self this way by advertising your crass ignorance of the sunnah and Islam. But let me still give you the benefit of doubt.

For starters, what is the isnad of the "sunnah"?

TheExecutioner:
It's actually in the Sunnah of your prophet:

1 Like

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
The Sunnah contains the words, actions and history of muhammad, while the koran contains the words of allah.

The isnad or chain of narration comes from
Abū ʾUmāma or Suday ibn `Ajlan ibn Wahb or Abu Umama al-Bahili who was a companion (Sahaba) of muhammad.

He was with Ali in the Battle of Siffin, and later settled in Syria. Some 250 hadiths are related from him by Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. He was the last of muhammad's companions to die in Syria.

Aboki99:
If you only have a basic knowledge of what sunnah or a hadith is, you wouldn't have embarrassed your self this way by advertising your crass ignorance of the sunnah and Islam. But let me still give you the benefit of doubt.

For starters, what is the isnad of the "sunnah"?

Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Roozzaay(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
AFRlCA:

This stupid rule will promote division against the users

No, it is fools of your type that do promote division and incites religious related violence/war. And just like the other guys had suggested, you need to work on your english.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Khaleell001(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
AFRlCA:

You can deny that using Taqiyya, it's just simple for you.

Can you show us where taqiyyah is mentioned in the Qur'an or the prophetic tradition you lying, ignoble, double timing skunk.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Roozzaay(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
dipson4u08:
and you writing this post....
'you fall amongst the observers that observe every activities that goes on within and outside the mosque

The 11th category i think grin
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by Khaleell001(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
TheExecutioner:
The Sunnah contains the words, actions and history of muhammad, while the koran contains the words of allah.

The isnad or chain of narration comes from
Abū ʾUmāma or Suday ibn `Ajlan ibn Wahb or Abu Umama al-Bahili who was a companion (Sahaba) of muhammad.

He was with Ali in the Battle of Siffin, and later settled in Syria. Some 250 hadiths are related from him by Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. He was the last of muhammad's companions to die in Syria.

You are still deceiving yourself thinking you know when you know not.

You were asked what is isnaad but you ended writing rubbish.
Re: "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays by TheExecutioner: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Isnaad means "chain of narration". The narration began with Abū ʾUmāma and it is graded "Hasan" in the Hadith collection of Ibn Majah.

Whether you like it or not, it was your prophet who spoke those words.

Khaleell001:

You are still deceiving yourself thinking you know when you know not.

You were asked what is isnaad but you ended writing rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.