Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

"I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] (11350 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / The Tooth Brush Vs Chewing Stick Debate ...continues!! / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

Ok that means we should wait for the 9ja version?

I don taya for Naija - not interested in doing it anymore.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes, but...

My Oga, Mr. Joe ( here is his website https://joeclef.com ) loves to write Nigerian version first, then rewrites it for the oyibo man.

Sadly, he wrote the oyibo version first, but lost interest in writing the Naija version.

So, the oyibo version is not as cool as the Naija version would've been.

Oyibo version na how much?
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

I don taya for Naija - not interested in doing it anymore.

I Know Naija is useless, but abeg no tire for your country, charity begin at home, first help your people first before u help oyibo people na, enh
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
balosammy:

Thanks boss
0707 Airtel
Handled.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by balosammy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Handled.

Received with thanks
God bless you more
More knowledge
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

Ok that means we should wait for the 9ja version? Abeg make your Oga try write the naija version ooo

Boss, that homour code I have been seeing in your website is that one the oyibo version?

It's been removed. That was just a sample. Though, you can still chat us on WhatsApp and get the foreign version and learn some cool humor secrets.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

It's been removed. That was just a sample. Though, you still chat us on WhatsApp and get the foreign version and learn some cool humor secrets.

Alright, what your new WhatsApp number? How much sir, I mean the price? grin
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

I Know Naija is useless, but abeg no tire for your country, charity begin at home, first help your people first before u help oyibo people na, enh

Lol. Na oyibo dey pay pass. Look at how I'm chatting day and night just to squeeze out the money from Nigerians, but with the oyibo version, I'm sleeping while making WAY more money. Suffer no dey taya you? #Smile
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

It's been removed. That was just a sample. Though, you still chat us on WhatsApp and get the foreign version and learn some cool humor secrets.

But sir, it is not fair oo, how can u write for foreign country and do not want to write your own country version? embarassed
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

Alright, what your new WhatsApp number? How much sir, I mean the price? grin

We don't handle transaction openly on NL to avoid something. If you know, you know. (Black market requesters). Check my signature and send a message to that number.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol. Na oyibo dey pay pass. Look at how I'm chatting day and night just to squeeze out the money from Nigerians, but with the oyibo version, I'm sleeping while making WAY more money. Suffer no dey taya you? #Smile

Lol, but do u forget that Nigerians gives u more review, feedback and praises more than.those oyibo? grin
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

But sir, it is not fair oo, how can u write for foreign country and do not want to write your own country version? embarassed

Income level.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

Lol, but do u forget that Nigerians gives u more review, feedback and praises more than.those oyibo? grin

HAHAHA. And more abuse.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

We don't handle transaction openly on NL to avoid something. If you know, you know. (Black market requesters). Check my signature and send a message to that number.

No, wahala
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

HAHAHA. And more abuse.

Lol, it those not matter, there is no place like home grin
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Income level.

I know, but anytime u have chance try and write for naija version too

I would not mind buying both versions cool
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tony142:

Lol, it those not matter, there is no place like home grin

You're right, but I was more at home and at peace when I was abroad than now I'm in Nigeria. I don't know where WE, Nigerians, went wrong.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

You're right, but I was more at home and at peace when I was abroad than now I'm in Nigeria. I don't know where WE, Nigerians, went wrong.

Lol, funny pics
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Nat404: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

How do we set price on the book? I need your advice.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nat404:
How do we set price on the book? I need your advice.

There are different ways to price a book. I price my books based on value. As a beginner, price based on competition. Search for the video below on YouTube. I have my private pricing strategy, but Lok's video made some cool points.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
This thread I created has generated lots of new clients. One of them has already paid 12k.

The reason I'm exposing my account balance is for you guys to see how broke I am.

Lesson: Make some noise if you want to make more money. Introverted wise men will say, "An empty drum makes the loudest noise."

That is true, but I'll tell you the real truth. Success lies in violating some quotes by some great men and ignoring haters. Someone just created a thread some hours ago saying I'm annoying.

I laughed because I know he is right, but guess what? I'm worse than that - but in a good way.

Ignoring these haters and doing your thing will make you achieve things faster.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
I don't keep money in my account. As a business man, you need to have lots of accounts. One should be for receiving and one for hiding (bank of no return).

You receive, and instantly transfer. I'm not doing this promo with all my heart - just for doing sake, but it has generated more than 50k in 2 days.

If I hadn't created this thread, this young man who just paid now wouldn't have had this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
From this 12k I just received a few minutes ago, I'm going to give out 500 recharge card to the first 4 people to drop their numbers and name of their networks.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by MIKESTUNNA: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=84245070]1. Balosammy - Your number and name of your network to get your 1k card
2. Sunnychibs - Your number and name of your network to get your 500 card
MIKESTUNNA - Your number and name of your network to get your 300 card

Failure to redeem your card before 11:59 PM = I'll use it to buy bole and fish. #Smile[/q

I legend, thanx.I was offline for a while.0816788260 airtel.I don't mind having a double portion.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Lightway: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
From this 12k I just received a few minutes ago, I'm going to give out 500 recharge card to the first 4 people to drop their numbers and name of their networks.

I just received it... Thank you
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Tony142: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

09031740226, MTN
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
I talked about Bank of No Return. So, I send 10k to BONR.

The 2k left is the one to share on NL.

Life is good when you can stay in your room, under the AC, making more than what most graduates in Nigeria make. Lol. Some people will be angry with this statement I just made. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by superhero123: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
MTN
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
MIKESTUNNA:
Yours is 800.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
superhero123:
MTN
You came late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix / My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.