Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers 2020 (1046 Views)

Infolinks Review: Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers / Adz2you The Best Adsense Alternative For Website Owners. / Who Is The Best Adsense Earner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers 2020 by Playthepianos: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Best AdSense alternative 2020 + this legal trick will get you an AdSense account in 1 week

Have you ever applied for AdSense but you weren't approved? Your answer would most likely be yes. It is almost a convenant to apply for AdSense more than once before your blog finally gets approved. You know that joy that came when you received the congratulations message in your mail box.
For me, I applied for AdSense over nine times but I was never approved. It was so annoying and saddening. It was until I moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress, and I also had to forfeit my blog's rank and domain authority, that I was later accepted. Therr was a time I was getting at least 90k page views monthly, because I was trying to get Adsense approval, it decreased drastically to 60k, then finally 3k. Chai..it was a big risk though, but I don't regret it since AdSense worths it.
Sadly, there are many people in my former shoes. Some of you might have applied for AdSense more than 15 times. Who knows?? But trust me, you didn't suffer from AdSense up to how I did. They have tried all they could but it all proved abortive. Don't lose hope, fellas. There is still hope for a tree if even if it is cut down. Without AdSense, you ca make it 100%, even as a Nigerian blogger. I remember during my time before the approval, the only way I was earning was through the sales of ebooks and offering direct advertising space.

But guess what?? You are in luck now because I am about to introduce you to the best AdSense alternative for Nigerian bloggers.
Say hello to Adnaira. I found this advertising and publishing network some months ago, and they have been tested. It is actually a new ad network, this gives us a chance because this is Nigeria. Nigerian products only work best at the conception. But believe me, it is worth a try.

Adnaira is a Nigerian based advertising network that offers a variety of earning methods like Cost Per Click, Cost Per Impression, Cost Per Action. This is the sweetest thing about this Adnetwork. Your blog visitors do not have to click on their ads before you earn. In as much as they view the ad, you earn. Simple! And luckily, their cost per view is good enough. I have tried this ad network and I found them to be good.
They have good support system too. If you register with them, don't expect to be scammed.
Also, if you already have AdSense ads on your blog, it works with AdSense.

How can I earn with Adnaira?
Simple! You can earn through Cost Per Click, Cost Per Impression and Cost Per Action. Also you will earn when you refer people.
What is the Minimum Payout?
Guess what? The minimum payout is just a meagre sum of 2,000 naira. Yes, 2k Naira. That's pretty easy to get if you have a good number of traffic.
When is the Payment date?
There is no payment date. In as much as you reach the minimum payout of 2,000 Naira, then you can withdraw anytime.
What are their ad formats??
Their adformats are Rectangular ads and Leaderboard ads, as of now that I am typing this. The ads are totally responsive, and you do not need to bother about tweaking the colour to blend with your site. The colours automatically goes with your site, and the ad graphics is good.

They also offer mobile app ads. You can earn through your mobile app.
They have a good and easily navigable user interface.

Benefits of Joining Adnaira

Only related ads to your site go live. Tap into the largest network of online advertisers who are bidding for your ad space so you get the most for your ads..

You control the ads.
You call the shots on the ads that appear. Block ads you don’t want, choose where ads appear, and change the look of text ads to match your site. Your site. Your rules.

So far, according to my experience with Nigerian ad networks, Ad naira is the best. And internationally, apart from AdSense, Ad naira is the best. So I encourage you guys to try it out.

Get your adnaira acct through this link

For now, they don't have advertisers for a wide range of niche. It works best for various kinds of blog niches like education, tech, news, fashion, commerce and so many more. Even though ads that aren't related to your site are served, you still earn per impression and sometimes per click.

Get your adnaira acct through this link

Finally, guys
If you don't like any other ad network apart from Adsense, I have experience in getting AdSense approval but it requires a little work. Trust me, if your domain is at least one month old, then you have no problem. With a trick, I promise to help you get an AdSense account legally in less than 2 weeks depending on how diligent you are and how much you are willing to take risks like me. If not, I vehemently advise you to go for Adnaira. If you want to get your site approved by AdSense, WhatsApp 0.9.0.3.1.8.2.1.3.3.2. I don't sell any adsense accounts and I don't scam people or engage in illegal things, I am a Christian by God's grace. But listen, it is not for free but for a token. If you don't get approved, I will refund your money. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) / Lists Of Free Online Tutorials / Is Daily Independent Newspaper Website Back Up Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.