Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,448 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? (580 Views)

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / Where Did Lucifer Get The Idea To Rebel Against God In Heaven???? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by sunkoye: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
........ in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, the Word was God...........in the Beginning God Created Heaven and Earth

This question has been a top priority in my head. Who did morning star killed?Although it sounded literal but the two bible verse am going to explore does not sound proverbial when the slain issue was pointed out. i initially thought it was Adam he killed spiritually. but after few findings, i dropped that idea.

Lets do some poke-nosing into the profiling and activities of the Cherubim dude with event that happened before the beginning of the creation.

we all know who Lucifer is and his position before the fall. His powers ,authorities and enormous resources cannot be over emphasized. Ezekiel was very expressive with this powerful entity.- "You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared. "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.

But in Ezekiel 28:16 - "By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned;- this act of violence from our super dude must have led to- destruction, fight, injury or something fatal and this was obviously meted against something/ or formidable entity, -either an enemy of his or an important obstruction etc

The human soldiers in the house should be able to give a comprehensive review of how rogues soldiers carry out coup. Especially the very day it was being carried out. coup are always associated with violence when the fight is against a strong government. if the head coup plotter is a member of the supreme council or close to the Supreme leader...the probability of getting a good hit is very high! . for a coup to be almost successful, i learnt their are specific instruction to some coup members to eliminate the most important power bloc individuals that can Arrow or derail their objective and goals. As soon as the coup plotters were "able to" or "not able" to hit the important members of the government, the next is to worry about the loyal soldiers to the regime they were about to overthrow.

let put the verse in mind- Let your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.

Lucy definitely attempted a coup in heaven as written by Prophet Isaiah. The very time he threw caution out of the window.

"You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north. 14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

Now things got very messy!!!

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels. - before this fight or struggles between the angels, i believe their must have been a personal confrontation that may have crystallized to "able to" or "not able" situation in the Throne Room, court or Assembly in heaven. (lets remember Uncle Lucy is always on the Mountain of God)- the anointed cherub that Covers the Throne. Element of surprise in the throne room would have been his best and first entrance to hit the God that He believed He perfectly understand or knows! so how did baba delivered his first fatal blow? Am sure it cannot be verbal confrontation. Even in his perfected plans, i dont expect Lucy's first 10 option to be- " Jehovah....Stand up from your throne. Baba want to sit down.!!....lolzzz. The very first beginning of the insurrection must have been rash and solid somehow.

Popped up questions of what actually transpired in the throne during the attempt coup led me to the question i asked earlier. who did son of the morning killed during the overthrow milieu ?

i have two bible verse that shows someone murdered and someone was killed .......both from the beginning

in John 8:44 Jesus was giving the crowd a glimpse of what Lucifer looks like in a personal expository message and tone. A feel that portrays a close connection and truth of an even in distant past. - "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Jesus would later solidify His assertions when he proceeded that "before Abraham I AM"- still pointing to the beginning in that passage. So who or what got murdered by the cherub guy? He definitely killed someone or something.

the second verse is the book of revelation 13: 8 -All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. That means Jesus was slain or murdered spiritually. how was the Word, that is also God slain in the beginning? Apostle Peter was even more expressive about this issue in 1 Peter 1. 20 - He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you. hummm...... Let your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.. He definitely shed his blood before creation. He definitely gave himself up for sacrifice in the beginning.

Right now am scared and very careful of drawing inference. please avail me the plot twist that you know that can stop what am about to conclude....lol

Daniel came to mind.....- “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” we are in the end of days, so lets Run to and Fro and acquire knowledge on this. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by sweetonugbu: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by healthserve(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by MuttleyLaff: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
sunkoye:
....... in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, the Word was God...........in the Beginning God Created Heaven and Earth

This question has been a top priority in my head. Who did morning star killed?Although it sounded literal but the two bible verse am going to explore does not sound proverbial when the slain issue was pointed out. i initially thought it was Adam he killed spiritually. but after few findings, i dropped that idea.

Lets do some poke-nosing into the profiling and activities of the Cherubim dude with event that happened before the beginning of the creation.

we all know who Lucifer is and his position before the fall. His powers ,authorities and enormous resources cannot be over emphasized. Ezekiel was very expressive with this powerful entity.- "You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared. "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you.

But in Ezekiel 28:16 - "By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned;- this act of violence from our super dude must have led to- destruction, fight, injury or something fatal and this was obviously meted against something/ or formidable entity, -either an enemy of his or an important obstruction etc

The human soldiers in the house should be able to give a comprehensive review of how rogues soldiers carry out coup. Especially the very day it was being carried out. coup are always associated with violence when the fight is against a strong government. if the head coup plotter is a member of the supreme council or close to the Supreme leader...the probability of getting a good hit is very high! . for a coup to be almost successful, i learnt their are specific instruction to some coup members to eliminate the most important power bloc individuals that can Arrow or derail their objective and goals. As soon as the coup plotters were "able to" or "not able" to hit the important members of the government, the next is to worry about the loyal soldiers to the regime they were about to overthrow.

let put the verse in mind- Let your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.

Lucy definitely attempted a coup in heaven as written by Prophet Isaiah. The very time he threw caution out of the window.

"You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north. 14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

Now things got very messy!!!

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels. - before this fight or struggles between the angels, i believe their must have been a personal confrontation that may have crystallized to "able to" or "not able" situation in the Throne Room, court or Assembly in heaven. (lets remember Uncle Lucy is always on the Mountain of God)- the anointed cherub that Covers the Throne. Element of surprise in the throne room would have been his best and first entrance to hit the God that He believed He perfectly understand or knows! so how did baba delivered his first fatal blow? Am sure it cannot be verbal confrontation. Even in his perfected plans, i dont expect Lucy's first 10 option to be- " Jehovah....Stand up from your throne. Baba want to sit down.!!....lolzzz. The very first beginning of the insurrection must have been rash and solid somehow.

Popped up questions of what actually transpired in the throne during the attempt coup led me to the question i asked earlier. who did son of the morning killed during the overthrow milieu ?

i have two bible verse that shows someone murdered and someone was killed .......both from the beginning

in John 8:44 Jesus was giving the crowd a glimpse of what Lucifer looks like in a personal expository message and tone. A feel that portrays a close connection and truth of an even in distant past. - "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Jesus would later solidify His assertions when he proceeded that "before Abraham I AM"- still pointing to the beginning in that passage. So who or what got murdered by the cherub guy? He definitely killed someone or something.

the second verse is the book of revelation 13: 8 -All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. That means Jesus was slain or murdered spiritually. how was the Word, that is also God slain in the beginning? Apostle Peter was even more expressive about this issue in 1 Peter 1. 20 - He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you. hummm...... Let your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.. He definitely shed his blood before creation. He definitely gave himself up for sacrifice in the beginning.

Right now am scared and very careful of drawing inference. please avail me the plot twist that you know that can stop what am about to conclude....lol

Daniel came to mind.....- “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” we are in the end of days, so lets Run to and Fro and acquire knowledge on this. God bless you.
I liked and loved this post. Promising post, wish you asked the Spirit of Truth for more illumination, even as you dug in more though.

2 Likes

Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
All this stories go make sense for movie o.

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by amliftedhigher: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nawaooo
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by obiekunie2: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmm! only Lucifer carry six wings! no be small thing!
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by sonmvayina(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Maybe Jesus was high on some cheap wine...

1 Like

Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lucifer is a title not a proper name... It literally means "light bearer"... So Lucifer will be the planet Venus... Which is one of the title for Mary the mother of Jesus.. She is also the morning star, ask any Catholic.. So Mary is Lucifer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by sonmvayina(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
She is inanna, Aphrodite, Venus, shiva, Ishtar, astarte, Mary .. I guess she will still be olokun, she is the false mother that the Catholic elevated ... I don't know whether to hate her or love her..in any case she is the goddess of death and war... She is sometimes referred to as the consort of Marduk.. But I know that is a big lie.... She will soon be destroyed.. Death will soon be destroyed... That is what I will do if I was a god...
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by sunkoye: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
obiekunie2:
hmm! only Lucifer carry six wings! no be small thing!
Cherubim class of Angels has six wings as described by the bible. but Lucifer was no ordinary one. He was anointed with JD to cover.
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by enfantdedieu: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Interesting post.. Following
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by OkCornel(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Interesting read
Re: Who Did Lucifer Murdered In The Beginning? by jom28gy(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Bible,as it was written, conflicts itself,it wasn't straightforward, whether,is from the people that wrote it or what,I don't know.but truth be told, talking it as it was written, the Bible,is not telling us the truth,of what actually happened, starting from the very beginning, the writers or translators might have missed placed allot of things for their favor, hence, conflicting questions, though,I love the exploration you did, very insightful.

(1) (Reply)

December 25 Not Jesus Christ’s “birthday” – Apostle Suleman / Prophet Odumeje Storms Shopping Centre In Enugu, Throws Money In The Air / Group Of Church Women Spotted Lying On The Road In Benue, Praying Against Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.