Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess (1296 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess by DanielOwen2050(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
A certain woman who owns a popular ‘buka’ (local street restaurant) confessed to using diabolical means to entice customers, as well as take their destinies.

According to eye witnesses, the lady named Happiness a native of Akwa Ibom state, suddenly ran mad while at her buka located at Aleto in Eleme Local Government area of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. She was said to have suddenly started acting crazy, tore her clothes and started confessing how she employed diabolical means for the growth of her business. In her confession, she said she mixes water used to bathe corpses with her food, as well as water from her private part and menstruation blood.

She said she did all these to attract customers whose “destinies” she used for the growth of her business and riches. After her confession, she tore off her clothes and went around town naked, confessing her evil, appearing to have lost her sanity.

The news of her confession spread around the area, and some of her customers who are mostly the commercial ‘okada’ riders and angry onlookers ponced on her beating her till the Police who arrived in time and took her away.
Once as a kid, I once witnessed this when a togo lady who sells beans confessed to using water to wash her private part and use the mixture to make her beans. Then we never knew the reason why the whole neighborhood trooped to eat from her shop. The lady died after her confession so stuff like this are real as I have witnessed one.

This should serve as a lesson. know where and what you buy and eat. If you can’t afford a decent meal out there, why not make your own meal or buy fast food if it’s that urgent. Then only God could keep us safe. Do not ignore this, read and share as you might be helping someone.

See as she runs naked on the street: https://latesttip.com/i-use-water-from-my-private-part-and-mortuary-to-cook-and-sell-woman-confesses

1 Like

Re: ‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess by healthserve(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: ‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess by judgementyard(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Not surprised
Re: ‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess by clarocuzioo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
A
Re: ‘I Use Water From My Private Part And Mortuary To Cook And Sell’ – Woman Confess by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
To what end

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo / A Dozen Stem Bunches Of Plantain For Sale / Are There Nigerian Restaurants In Sacramento, California ? Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.