Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Making Food During The Mourning Period - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Making Food During The Mourning Period (10700 Views)

Can Anyone Escape Death For Some Period Of Time? Is Death Destined? / Ramadan 14442AH: Countries With Shortest And Longest Fasting Period (pics) / Ruling On Celebrating ‘aashooraa’ Or Taking It As A Day Of Mourning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Babaheekmat: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Laughing..

Wallohi if a Muslim goes through what you have written..

He would know you a staunch kafir..

You detest eating with hands.. 3 fingers.. That's what I want to say..

That hadith affirms hell for whoever dies on
1. Belonging to a sect
2. Not to worship Allah according to rosul and his companions.

Proof that sect is kufru. Khawarij.
Rosul called them kufar and instructed sahabahs to kill them

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، أَنْبَأَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يَذْكُرُ فِي الْحَرُورِيَّةِ شَيْئًا فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَذْكُرُ قَوْمًا يَتَعَبَّدُونَ ‏‏ يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ وَصَوْمَهُ مَعَ صَوْمِهِمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَخَذَ سَهْمَهُ فَنَظَرَ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي قِدْحِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي الْقُذَذِ فَتَمَارَى هَلْ يَرَى شَيْئًا أَمْ لاَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated that Abu Salamah said:

"I said to Abu Sa'eed Khudri: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah mention anything about the Haruriyyah (a sect of Khawarij)?' He said: 'I heard him mention a people who would appear to be devoted worshippers: "Such that anyone of you would regard his own prayer and fasting as insignificant when compared to theirs. But they will pass through Islam like an arrow passing through its target, then he (the archer) picks up his arrow and looks at its iron head but does not see anything, then he looks at the shaft and does not see anything, then he looks at the band: that which is wrapped around the iron head where it is connected to the shaft, then he looks at the feather and is not sure whether he sees anything or not."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 169
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 174
Sunan Ibn Majah

That's a sect. They're part of rosul ummah. Yet they're called kufar.

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ، وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ، مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ، فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْىٍ، تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ هُمْ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا، وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَمَا تَأْمُرُنِي إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا، وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ بِأَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ، حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7084
In-book : Book 92, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Maverick7901: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Saheed bn Eesah Agbako...
So you are on Nairaland Forum...

To the brothers arguing with him, my advise is to leave him and let him be living in the fools Paradise. The guy is a diehard and an unrepentant Takfiree, Hadadee and a follower of the astray man Muhammad bn Aliy Jabata. He is an ignorant fellow and a stinking Jaahil...

May Allah rectify him and us. Aameen...
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Babaheekmat: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Laughing rolling on the floor..

I know it's scholars word you would use to divide bidah..

So, according to you..

Marwan is onibidia and Marwan is a sinner..

Aye e ti ta..

Sahabah anabi ni onibidia.. Sahabah anabi ni sinner..

Well, my beloved Sheik made a mistake.

Besides, Marwan made a mistake and he was rebuked.. Did you see him repeating the action again?

And of all the people doing bidah mufasiko.. Which of them does the bidah by mistake? Don't they keep repeating it?

Besides, is it Marwan that Allah send to you or rosul?
How do we Muslims take dalil of Islam from the sahabahs? Whatever sahabahs did and has no dalil from Allah's prophet actions.. We won't take it.. Because sahabah can make a mistake
It's only ijmah sahabahs that we accept as dalil..

For the fact that it's Marwan only that did the action.. No other sahabahs did it and we even see sahabah that go against what he did.. That proves we can't follow that action talk less of using it as dalil for bidah mufasiko

Allah said that Islam is complete in Quran.. Whoever does any act of worship that Allah's command is not upon nor rosul did the action.. It's kufru.. It's against Quran and hadith..

Lastly, Marwan is a sahabah. He's ameer mu'min in his time (a governor).. He has reached the stage of ijtihad. He made a mistake and we won't follow him in it.. For the fact that he doesn't repeat the action again proves that he has corrected his mistakes..

Allah told us in Quran that

He won't ask us about what we forgot, what we were forced to do, what we did by mistake..

Why would you choose what sahabahs did by mistake or forgot the dalil as proof to divide bidah..
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Babaheekmat: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maverick7901:
Saheed bn Eesah Agbako...
So you are on Nairaland Forum...

To the brothers arguing with him, my advise is to leave him and let him be living in the fools Paradise. The guy is a diehard and an unrepentant Takfiree, Hadadee and a follower of the astray man Muhammad bn Aliy Jabata. He is an ignorant fellow and a stinking Jaahil...

May Allah rectify him and us. Aameen...

Bring dalil for saying amen after dua..

Mumu Boi
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Babaheekmat: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
See this foolish boy Rashduct4luv o.

Calling kafir a kafir is a must.
It's part of deen.

What is the essence of Dawah Islam or rosul if he can't separate kufar from Muslims..

Allah called kafir kafir, rosul called kafir a kafir, Sahabahs called kafir a kafir..

And you fool is saying we should leave what doesn't concern us..

It concern us. It's part of the deen.

You detest eating with 3 fingers .. You reject sunnah of rosul and follow sunnah of westerners. #eating with spoon#

Mention just 5 kafir in Nigeria and why they are kafir.. To prove maybe you call kafir a kafir or not..

When Raji ogbomosho and amubieya wage war against qobla zawal and wearing footwear to pedorm Salah..

That they said its takfeery people that does that and you can't wear footwear to perform Salah in mosque they have tiled or rugged.. Respectively..

And they never repented on it.. Yet they are Muslims to you

In fact you are a confused fool.. Who relies solely on word of scholars. You even mix their fatwa... On sujud..

1. Ibn kathir said its shirk, Ibn taymiyah also said its shirk, Sheik Al Islam said its kufru, Sheik abdu lateef Abdul aziz said its kufru..

Am not surprised that you brought unknown alfa words to do taaliq on the fatwa of our scholars.. Laughing..

Let me just refute those your scholars that divided sujud into 2.. Would have asked you questions.. But you won't be able to answer.. You that you can't quote dalil yourself than to copy and paste fatawa awon alfa..

Suratul fusilat..

Allah said we should not sujud for sun or moon if its HIM we worship. Allah has called sujud an act of worship that must be done for HIM alone..

Rosul buttress that verses in his hadith.. He said if its actually possible for him, he would have said wives should sujud for their husbands but it's meant for Allah alone...

Our salafs have already brought the dalil before your own scholars divided the sujud..

Hadith rosul is very clear.. It's even against your division of sujud.. Let me post the hadith

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband.”
Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1853); classed as hasan by al-Albaani

It's for Allah alone. And the sujud here is for the wife to greet the husband not worship him..

You see your filthy bidah filled life
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Babaheekmat:
See this foolish boy Rashduct4luv o.

Calling kafir a kafir is a must.
It's part of deen.

What is the essence of Dawah Islam or rosul if he can't separate kufar from Muslims..

Allah called kafir kafir, rosul called kafir a kafir, Sahabahs called kafir a kafir..

And you fool is saying we should leave what doesn't concern us..

It concern us. It's part of the deen.

You detest eating with 3 fingers .. You reject sunnah of rosul and follow sunnah of westerners. #eating with spoon#

Mention just 5 kafir in Nigeria and why they are kafir.. To prove maybe you call kafir a kafir or not..

When Raji ogbomosho and amubieya wage war against qobla zawal and wearing footwear to pedorm Salah..

That they said its takfeery people that does that and you can't wear footwear to perform Salah in mosque they have tiled or rugged.. Respectively..

And they never repented on it.. Yet they are Muslims to you

In fact you are a confused fool.. Who relies solely on word of scholars. You even mix their fatwa... On sujud..

1. Ibn kathir said its shirk, Ibn taymiyah also said its shirk, Sheik Al Islam said its kufru, Sheik abdu lateef Abdul aziz said its kufru..

Am not surprised that you brought unknown alfa words to do taaliq on the fatwa of our scholars.. Laughing..

Let me just refute those your scholars that divided sujud into 2.. Would have asked you questions.. But you won't be able to answer.. You that you can't quote dalil yourself than to copy and paste fatawa awon alfa..

Suratul fusilat..

Allah said we should not sujud for sun or moon if its HIM we worship. Allah has called sujud an act of worship that must be done for HIM alone..

Rosul buttress that verses in his hadith.. He said if its actually possible for him, he would have said wives should sujud for their husbands but it's meant for Allah alone...

Our salafs have already brought the dalil before your own scholars divided the sujud..

Hadith rosul is very clear.. It's even against your division of sujud.. Let me post the hadith

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him ) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband.”
Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1853); classed as hasan by al-Albaani

It's for Allah alone. And the sujud here is for the wife to greet the husband not worship him..

You see your filthy bidah filled life

You are not qualified to be called a Muslim.

1. Almost all your comments contains curse/abusive language. You start this post with "see this foolish..."
Jabatiya style. Not Salafiyah at all.
2. You keep typing 'Laughing' most times. Typical of one with a pathetic life.
3. Those who raised you probably tried their best but you still lack proper etiquette and manner.
4. There's no civility in you. Typical of all Jabata guys I've met.
5. I see how you are messing up threads on this section.
6. You sound like an adolescent most time. And I think you are closing in on 40 if not over.
7. Telling lies is part of your manhaj too. You claimed I call people I don't even know Muslims instead of calling them kaafir.
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by najib632(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Have you ever seen alaro talking down Muhammed bin Abdul wahab? And is alaro a Muslim?
I don't know him (I am not from the west).
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Babaheekmat: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
najib632:
I don't know him (I am not from the west).

He's the same as Ahmad Tijani.

Or you don't know Ahmad Tijani
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Babaheekmat: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You are not qualified to be called a Muslim.

1. Almost all your comments contains curse/abusive language. You start this post with "see this foolish..."
Jabatiya style. Not Salafiyah at all.
2. You keep typing 'Laughing' most times. Typical of one with a pathetic life.
3. Those who raised you probably tried their best but you still lack proper etiquette and manner.
4. There's no civility in you. Typical of all Jabata guys I've met.
5. I see how you are messing up threads on this section.
6. You sound like an adolescent most time. And I think you are closing in on 40 if not over.
7. Telling lies is part of your manhaj too. You claimed I call people I don't even know Muslims instead of calling them kaafir.

Answer the questions.. Not abuse. We Muslims are hard on kafir like you and gentle with the Muslims
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Answer the questions.. Not abuse. We Muslims are hard on kafir like you and gentle with the Muslims

OK.
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by najib632(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

He's the same as Ahmad Tijani.

Or you don't know Ahmad Tijani
the one who formulated salatul fati and his followers permitted singing and dancing in the name of Allah wa na'uzubillah. And many magicians camouflage under them.
Re: Making Food During The Mourning Period by goharsaab: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2020
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one htc mobile price in pakistan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Celebrating Non-muslim Holidays And Congratulating Them / Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? / Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.