Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (37422 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Don't worry,,, I go open my own church abi na ministry dem dae call am. Still waiting until Buhari finishes his tailor, sorry tenure.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Marvieduke(f): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
And none in Nigeria.... God what is your servant trying to do to mankind in Nigeria. God sincerely is this proper? I ponder
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by angelEmade: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
freezer will not love this
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by ifyalways(f): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why UK though ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by farem: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
englishmart:
Exporting my hard-earned tithe and seed of faith. sad embarassed cry cry

This is not audio tithing, do you realise that?

. I still wonder who is brainwashing you to pay tithes.
The actual tithes payers aren't complaining. I wonder why you allow yourself to be invaded by Ebola on a thing that doesn't connect you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

But politicians didn’t frustrate him from collecting tithe from Nigerians ba?
Sheeps will always defend their shepherd
I know you will be among those calling him corrupt once efcc start going after the business because of political differences

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Jaqenhghar: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
lonlytroy:

Imagine what u are saying, don't forget charity begins at home
There is no charity in that home. The system is stacked against you and you want people to come do business? I say smart move

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by DeOTR: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pray along with you? Wetin be my gain if I do?
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Jaqenhghar: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Why UK though ?
Why not UK. The electricity situation in that dump is enough to drive any sane person nuts
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by stanley000: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
boiz2men:
Mobile network could mean network of his followers that are mobile..

abi o my brother, see as they are all shouting as if it's MTN or Airtel he wants to launch
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by credibleVal(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
You are nothing but a compound fool
Sukueponmalu:
Mumu man.
Collect tithe from dumb Nigerians , use am launch mobile network in the U.K.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
so that politicians will frustrate him? will you invest In a country where you can be tag corrupt without evidence?

Correct. Why will he be paying tax in Edo state and the proceed of the tax is spent in Zamfara in the name of revenue allocation.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
lonlytroy:

Imagine what u are saying, don't forget charity begins at home
he want to invest in human world where no one will go after his business because of political differences

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by MoIbrahim: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Man of God grin
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by makeherscream(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
On a normal level

Pastor ........................................ I think I forgot what I wanted to say smh
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by danot1030: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
so that politicians will frustrate him? will you invest In a country where you can be tag corrupt without evidence?

Will him investing in UK make him not to be tagged as corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why not UK. The electricity situation in that dump is enough to drive any sane person nuts
The bigger bulk of his income ie offering comes from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Toosure70: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
True religion
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by awetaiye2015: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

But he can collect the tithes and offerings from the people. But can't invest it here so elevate their situations.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Jabioro: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
But you get your money from ,and invest in normal society..abi..no be so
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
danot1030:

Will him investing in UK make him not to be tagged as corrupt?
at least no one will target his business cos of political differences

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Sukueponmalu: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
credibleVal:
You are nothing but a compound fool
Yes, I am. Just like Your father

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by jaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pastor man
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
awetaiye2015:

But he can collect the tithes and offerings from the people. But can't invest it here so elevate their situations.
he is also collecting tithes in UK and his church members are not complaining

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nicklaus619:
May you prosper in your new venture as far it's not church money, i always get infuriated when ever I remember the fact that almost all the big churches in Nigeria with school makes the school fees unaffordable for local man that contributed to the building and establishment of the same school.. angry

Because many of these same church schools have to pay for

1.Their power supply
2.Their water supply
3.The salaries too have to be up to the level of what obtains in federal establishments...or no one would work for them.

Churches earn a lot of money....but not enough to run their universites as a profitable venture. The big denominations are also paying pastor salaries, salaries for their other ventures, and so on.

Unless you want them to pay their lecturers N10000 monthly salary.

Plus, university chops money well well. That's a big reason why many of our unviersites are underfunded...the government does not have the cash to mantain them at the level of their international countrparts...some of whom have funding in excess of $100million annually.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by dermmy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
boiz2men:
Mobile network could mean network of his followers that are mobile..

my ribs are at your mercy grin
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jabioro:
But you get your money from ,and invest in normal society..abi..no be so
imagine a country where a president disregard court orders. a governor can demolish your building because you are supporting his rival

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by Zinnywise(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na dem sabi tongue tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK by thaoriginator: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.